CHAPTER 21

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Constant noise and people's footstep can be heard at the Incheon Airport. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Lincoln just arrived and they are waiting for the check in time. Lincoln is fascinated and he keeps on looking everywhere. He will ask Taeyeon and Tiffany a lot of questions and the two adults are happy to answered all of it. 

They are going to Bali, Indonesia for a week and then they will fly to Hong Kong to fulfill the little man's request, he wanted to go to Disneyland. 

"Daddy are we going to meet Mickey Mouse?" The curious kid asked. 

"Yes, not just Mickey Mouse, there's also Minnie, Donald duck, Goofy, Daisy, pluto and a lot more" Taeyeon said. The little kid felt giddy and excited.

Tiffany is just staring at the Father- Son tandem. She thinks that its so cute to see them bond and have a conversation. He admire Taeyeon more for being attentive to Lincoln. She daydreamed about what if she and Taeyeon really end up together and they will be having daughter. Without a doubt he will spoiled ger like a princess.

"Flight 5J793 is now boarding" the flight announcement was heard. Everyone gather their things and fall in line in front of the boarding counter.

"So are you ready Fany-ah?" Taeyeon asked he take her hand and kissed it.

"Yes, as long as im with you two Im 100% sure that I will be enjoying this vacation." 

"Mommy! Daddy! Cmon hurry up! Everyone is going to the plane!" The little kid shout at his parents. The adults were interrupted. They walk towards him and gave their passes at the boarding gate.

As soon as they settle inside. Lincoln request taht he will be sitting at the window seat. Tiffany sat beside him and Taeyeon at the aisle seat. Soon the plane start to move and after a few more minutes they are up in the sky. Lincoln cant contain himself. He keeps on talking and laughing and his parents just laugh at his antics. 

"Hey buddy look over hear and say cheese" Taeyeon daid while holding his go pro cam. Three of them make a cute pose and said 'cheese'. He stared at the phote after and smile. "Our first family photo and first family vacation" he said softly. 

After few hours the kid finally felt tired and fell asleep. Tiffany is crading him while playing with his hair. 

"He is so excited" Tiffany said. He kissed the boy's forehead.

"Yes he is, it is his first time to be out of the country so he felt all giddy." 

"I cant wait to see his reaction when we go to the beach and to Disneyland" 

"I cant wait too. Thank you for coming here with me" he intertwined their fingers. He lean and kissed her lips.

"There's no place I rather be than be here with you and Lincoln" Tiffany peck his lips. All through out the flight the family sleep til the pilot said that they reach Indonesia. 

*****************************************************

They arrived at Bali, Indonesia. They went thru the immigration and then went to the baggage area. The little kid keeps on jumping and running around. He is so excited and cant wait to swim.

When they walk out of the airport, Taeyeon is looking for a guy who is holding a banner saying 'Kim Family'. Then after a few minutes he finally saw him and walk towards him. He bowed at him and the tourist guide did the same. He picked their luggages and assist them to the van. 

Tiffany is impressed on how Taeyeon handled their vacation. Everything is settle and convinient. Then they take the Van and she gasped and Lincoln jumped when they saw the place that Taeyeon choose for their vacation. 

"Welcome to Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali" their guide welcome them. They got out of the van and went inside the lobby to check in. 

Lincoln keeps on jumping and dragging them to the sea. Taeyeon told him that they will after they settle their things in their hotel room. After the check in they proceed to their room.

When they opened it they where fascinated of the ocean view and how big the room is. Tiffany and Lincoln check the whole place and both are happy and satisfied. Taeyeon thanked the bell boy and give him some tip.

 

He went inside and saw his two favorite person running around and squelling. 

"So how the two of you find the place?" He asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter