CHAPTER 31

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good morning everyone!!!

Its a good day today!!! 

Happy Valentines day!!!

I got a day tonight so I hope it will turn out good!!! 

HERE'S AN UPDATE FOR GUYS...

**************************************************

A couple of days later. After getting discharged, Taeyeon is sitting beside Lincoln's bed. He's been staring at him for 30 minutes now. He is silently crying looking at him. He look at his bruised face. A tube hanging out on his nose. Tube inserted in his mouth. A lot of cable wires attached to his tiny body. Its shattered his heart seeing him suffering like this. If he could take his pain away he will do it. 

He take his hand and kissed it tenderly. He convey all the love he have for his son. He put his hand on his cheek. He look at him with tears in his eyes.

"Hey buddy, how are you? Does it hurt. What can Daddy do to take all the pain away. Im sorry that your Daddy is weak. I couldnt protect you. Im so sorry. You have to go through all this. Lincoln, please come back to Daddy. I already missed you. Its not the same. My life is not the same without you. Daddy will keep everything for now. You have to rest just take your time. When your ready Daddy will be here. I will always be here son. I love you so much. Please be strong for Daddy" He buried his face in his hand. He kissed it multiple times. 

He stayed there for 4 hours. Cosuming all the time that he can. 4 hours is not enough but Lincoln needs to rest and the doctors and nurses assured him that they will do anything they can for the little man. 

He got up from his seat when the nurses informed him that visitation time is up. He went out with a weary heart. So this is how it feels when a heart die. He felt that his heart is not functioning anymore. He is living but not living. 

He removed the gown and cap. He opened the door and saw the person he dont want to see the moment. Tiffany is waiting for him to come out. She wanted to see Lincoln but she dont have enough courage to see the little man. 

He ignored her. He pretented that he dont see anyone and started to walk away. Tiffany hesitated at first but soon followed him. He needs to know how sorry she is. She run behind him and grab his arm. He stop walking but he never turns. 

"What do you want?" He asked. The tone of his voice is cold. Not like the warm and soothing voice that she love. She can feel the hate.

"Tae..I..want..to..apologized..for what..happened.. it was never my intention to hurt any of you..I was wrong I know.." she trembled. 

"Your sorry will not suffice. The hurt that you inflicted to me and my son will never dissappear cause you said sorry." He turned around and face her. She was shocked when she saw him glaring at her. The murderous look that he is giving her send shiver down his spine. 

"Your sorry will not mend our hearts. Your sorry wont bring back my son!" He raised his voice. All the emotions that his been keeping just exploded. 

"Im sorry...Im so sorry." she keep on repeating it while crying. 

"Why did you do that? There must be a reason or there must be something that I did that make you go do that thing" He asked. He keep asking himself. Is he wasnt enough. Is he not worth to be love.

"I....i dont know..." She answered. Taeyeon did nothing wrong to her. She is a perfect lover that anyone can dream off. It was her fault. She is weak and tempted.

"Answer me!!!" He shouted again

She flinched from the shout. "I feel lonely when I was working in L.A. and he was there with me. It was never my intention to hurt the both of you. Please Tae!" She pleaded

"Lonely? Thats your reason cause you feel lonely. I also feel lonely when your not with me but I never resorted to cheating cause I value our relationship. I love you so much but what you did to me and to my son is too much" Taeyeon said. He wanted to let Tiffany now how much pain he is going through right now.

"I feel like every parts of my body is being torn apart. My boy is suffering cause of something he doesnt even understand. My son..my son...im losing my son because I met you" He lean on the wall cause he felt weak rignt now. He slide down and lean his back on the wall. 

"If I didnt love you. He will still be here with me. We will be together. But you took our happiness away cause of your selfishness!" He hang his head low. Tears flowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter