CHAPTER 6

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident, Tiffany ignored Siwon all through out the date. She never speak to him. Siwon ask her for a romantic dinner but she said no and just wanted to go home.

"Hey! You cant leave just like that!" Siwon grabbed Tiffany's arm.

"Yah! Your hurting me let me go!" Tiffany slapped his arms but he wont let her go.

"I thought were having dinner after the movie. And I thought you will spend the night with me at my place" 

"I never said that you jerk! You just assume, now let me go I dont want to see you!" She yanked herself out.

"Is that because of the little boy? Your mood suddenly change when you met him. Is he really your son?" 

"No..he is not my son. I just dont like the way you treat him earlier! And who told you that Im your girlfriend. I am not so please stop assuming!" 

"Really? Are you being soft now. Cmon Tiffany this whole town know your reputation. Daddy's little girl. A player who slept with everyone. Cmon let go to my place and lets get this done and over with. I know you want it too.." he cant finish his words when he feel a stinging pain on his left cheek. 

Tiffany slapped him with all of her might. " you Siwon! Im not a . Why is everyone calling me that? I am not a . That is my final warning I dont want to see you now goodbye!!!!" She walks away leaving the man in pain.

"s their all the same they just want to get into my pants!"

*****************************************************

Taeyeon went to his parents house to fetch Lincoln so that they can go home. Tomorrow is weekend so he decided to spend time with him. 

Once he entered the house, he saw his mom and dad talking. They are quite serious so he is curious to know what just happaned. 

He kiss his mom and pat his dad's shoulder. "Hey, whats with the sad face? Did something happened that I dont know about?" He ask and sits besides his mom.

His mother pointed at where is Lincoln is sitting the kid looks somewhat sad. He just looking at his stuff toy. 

"What happened to him? Why is he being like that?" He ask. He was worried about his son behavior. 

"Something happened in the mall. Your mom and I wanted to buy him toys cause he ask me earlier if I can buy her mommy so that he will have a mom and you will not be sad anymore" His father stated. He look at his son and then loom at his parents. 

Her mother continued the story, "when we were in the toy store we left him so that he can pick the toys he wants but your son just went out when he saw a woman and starts to call her mommy. Then a guy shouted at him. The he started crying. And after we went home his not talking anymore. He really looks upset after what happened"

"Did you just say she calls someone Mommy? Who is she?" Taeyeon ask. His have this gut feeling that he knew who is son's referring too. She ia the only woman that Lincoln calls Mommy.

"We never had a chance to ask her cause the guy with her also shouted at us" Mr. Kim said.

"I have a feeling that I know that girl but I just want to make sure. I will talk to Lincoln about what happened." 

"Okay, i hope he will be fine" 

"I hope so too. Well,  Mom and Dad we have to leave its getting late and its almost his bedtime." Taeyeon kiss his parents and carry his son and put him safetly inside his car. He looks at the sad boy. Lincoln did not talk all through out the car ride.

When they got home. Taeyeon bath Lincoln and he also take the shower. He saw his son on their bed and he is poking his Olav stufftoy.

"Hey buddy? How's your day?" He opened up the conversation. Lincoln pull up the covers so that he could hide from his father.

"Lincoln cmon buddy, come out please, Daddy wants to talk. Daddy missed you. You havent talked to me since i picked you up. Is their something bothering you?" Linco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter