CHAPTER 5

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a week since the talk between Tiffany and her dad. She's now stress with the whole deal with her father. She kept on asking her self on what is her ideal type. But nothing came into her mind. 

And for the whole week she keeps on thinking about the little boy. Honestly, she finds the boy really cute and adorable. But she thinks she is not really ready to have a child. 

After a whole week she needed an advice and she thinks of only one person and that is her bestfriend Jessica. 

Jessica is her bestfriend since their in diapers. Her dad and Jessica's father were good friends. So they both know each other inside and out. She like the sister she never had.

Jessica is also married for 6 years now. Who would have thought that the ice princess will get married and have a happy family. She is married to an Engineer named Kwon Yuri, they met when they were still college. Yuri is the total opposite of Jessica. He loves outdoor activities, he is athletic, and enjoys partying. While the ice princess just wants to sleep all day. But is it really true that opposite attracts?

She take out her phone and dialed her bff number. After a few rings her call was answered. She can hear some noises at the back.

"Hello Tiff, what up? Its been a long time since you called me" Jessica said.

"Nothing much, I mean I just missed you that's all" 

"Yeah right! Dont give me that you missed me crap. Spill it Tiff. I know something is up"

"Well really know me best. Here goes nothing. My dad gave me an ultimatum if I am not married or find a husband to be after a year, he will choose my husband for me. He is so unfair Jessi" she starts whining at her friend. Jessica just keep rolling her eyes cause of her friend dillema. 

"Well Tiff, just to be honest and as a friend I think your father is right. You need to settle down. Your not getting any younger. You need a man who will take care of you"

"Im just not you know comfortable with the whole marriage thing. You know what Ive been through."

"Tiff not all marriages are the same. And there's no perfect relationship. But you need to accept your differences. For a relationship to work it should be give and take. Look at me and Yuri, it doesnt make sense right? I am a goddess then Im married with a 6 years old guy. He is so annoying amd immature but I love him just the way he is. He's maybe childish but that is one of his traits that make me fall for him. He can be mature if he wants." 

"I know Jessi but its me who is the problem. I dont know what I like. I dont have an ideal guy to start with."

"Tiff you dont need a standard to fall for someone. If you meet the right one for you. Your heart will know if he is the right one. Just trust your heart Tiff. Dont think too much okay."

"Okay! Well thank you Jessi I know I can count on you"

"Anytime Tiff. I am just one call away...and." Jessica was interrupted she hear a loud growl from upstairs. 

"What Tiff hold on I will just need to check on something" She went upstairs and look at the mess her kids made. 

"Yah Yoong and Soojung what happened her. Why is my room a mess?"

"Umma, Soojung didnt do anything it was Yoong and Appa" Jessica glare at her husband who is covered with paint. 

"I didnt do anything Sica. I am just sitting and playing video games when this two pour me this paint. I am the victim here really." 

"Yoong did you do this to your Appa?" Jessica glared at his son. Yoong just look down and avoided his Umma's deadly glare. 

"I am so sorry Umma. Yoong just wanted to play with Appa, but Appa is so b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter