CHAPTER 29

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"DISPATCH CAUGHT TIFFANY TOGETHER WITH THE SAME GUY HERE IN SEOUL. THE TWO JUST SPOTTED HAVING A LUNCH DATE IN A CAFE" 

Taeyeon is inside his office reading the article that dispatch posted. He thought that Tiffany is still in America. He havent got a clue that his girlfriend is already back in Seoul together with the same guy.

He signed and took  Lincoln's picture on his desk. He felt sorry for the kid. Thats why he doesnt want to date. Cause his son will get attached and then if the relationship didnt work it was not only him who will get hurt but also his son. He caress his picture. He look at the pictures taken during lunch time. He close the browser and focus all his attention to his work. He needed distractions.

Lincoln is in his school waiting for his grandma and grandpa to fetch him. Then he heard some mothers who talk about Tiffany. 

"Oh my god! She is spotted again with him"

"I thought she is dating Arch. Kim? She is such a flirt" 

"She is such a " 

Harsh words were thrown by these gossipers. Lincoln doesnt even know the meaning of the words they said. But he knows that those are bad words based on their facial expressions.

He silently sits their and waited for his grandparents. Once he saw their car he rushed to it and gestured his grandparents to go. He doesnt want to hear bad words against his mother.

The little boy is so affected by Tiffany's disappearance. From few calls to no calls at all. His father never metioned her again. He knows that his daddy is also suffering from all of these. He can see his daddy's sad demeanor. But he choosed to stay silent. He is a smart boy afterall. 

*****************************************************

Yul and Taeyeon stayed in the office after a clients meeting. Yuri also heard about the news his wife told him earlier. And he surely knew that Taeyeon knew it already seeing his defeated look.

It was the same look he have when he lost his wife. Its like his happiness just vanished. He is concerned, they witness how broken Taeyeon was before. It took him a lot of time to recover. 

"Dude? You okay?" Yul asked. Taeyeon look at him and just shrugged. 

"You can tell me anything that is bothering you right?" He tried again.

He signed and just look at the floor. "You are aware that Fany is back. I know" Taeyeon started.

"Yeah, Sica just told me. Didnt she tell you that she's coming back?" Taeyeon shake his head informing that he she doesnt

"What is wrong with her?" Yul is mad. 

"I dont know. We dont talk. Lincoln keeps asking me about her. I dont have anymore excuse to say" 

"So? What now? Will you not talk to her to settle this once and for all"

"I will, my son is getting so affected on what is happening. I can stand it. Its okay if its only me but Lincoln, i just dont want him to get hurt too. He's been through a lot already" 

"What about the ring?"

"Its not my first priority Yul. And in this situation that we are having now. I have a bad feeling about this" 

"You need to confront her" Yul suggested.

"I will. I will go to her office tomorrow and talk about it"

"Thats good to hear" Yul patted his shoulders. They both got up and went out of the meeting room.

*****************************************************

The next day...

"Daddy when can I see Mommy?" Lincoln is having his breakfast while Taeyeon is drinking his morning coffee.

"You want us to visit mommy later? Lets invite her for lunch. You want that?" 

"Yes!"

"Okay now finish your food so that you can take a bath" The little boy rush in eating his breakfast.

*****************************************************

Tiffany just woke up. Its Saturday so she doesnt have any work. She got up and take a bath. It was 11:00 am when her door bell rang. She got surprised that Kev is standing outside her apartment. She opened the door for him and let him in. 

"Hey baby girl. I missed you. Woyld you like to go on a date with me?" He asked.

"I dont know Kev. I have been in the news this past few days and you know that I have a boyfriend already. I felt guilty on doing this things to him" She said. Last night she received a text coming from Taeyeon saying goodnight and i love you. That's when she realized that doing this sinful things behind his back will tear him apart when he find out.

"Well what he doesnt know wont kill him right. Cmon lets have lunch then we can watch a movie that you like" 

"I dont know." She sat on her couch.

"I will go back to L.A. tomorrow so please this will be my last day here and I am going to miss my baby" He sat beside her and hug her.

"One lunch and then I will bring you home after" 

"Okay" she finally agree.

"Cmon dress up now so we can go on a date" she just walk inside her room and closed the door. She felt uncomfortable like somethings bad will happened but she shrugged it off.

She doesnt ment to cheat on Taeyeon but Kev got this charisma that girls fall for him. And she too fell for it. She wanted to end things with Taeyeon but she doesnt know how too. She felt guilty. She loves Taeyeon but she is wasnt sure about the things between them. 

She decided to dressed up and left all her thoughts behind.

*****************************************************

"Are you excited to see Mommy?" Taeyeon asked. They are on their way to Tiffany's place they are both hoping that she's their. 

The father and Son duo stop by a flower shop to get Tiffany's favorite pink roses. 

"I guess" Lincoln answered. 

Taeyeon knew that the kid is upset just like he is. The car ride towards Tiffany's apart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter