CHAPTER 39

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE...

ENJOY...

***************************************************

Tiffany is currently in Paris attending some fashion shows. It is the perfect time for Taeyeon to execute his plan. He gathered all of his friends and relatives to join him to this special event. 

They are now in Taeyeon's crib waiting for the man to tell them his plan. Taeyeon went out of his room with a white board and pen. 

"Now I gathered all of you today to say that I am planning to propose to Tiffany and I needed all of you to execute it perfectly." Taeyeon muttered. 

"Then why did you have to disturbed my sleep when you will gathered us here in the morning you . You can tell that in the morning not in the middle of the night when I am sleeping" Yul complained.

"I will pretend that I dont hear you. As I said, I planned to propose to Tiffany and I need all your help. I wanted it to be perfect and special" 

"Dude, just kneel infront of her and asked her. As simple as that why do you need to complicate everything" Its was Sooyoung turned to hissed.

"Why cant the two of you shut your mouth. I cant say my piece if the two of you keeps on interrupting me!" He screams.

"Okay..okay..grumpy old man..continue..." Yul rolled his eyes.

"Thank you ..Finally" Taeyeon cleared his throat and continued. " As I was saying I wanted it to be special so I am calling it 'Infinity War'" 

"Thats quite special. So unique!!" Sooyoung again interrupted him. Taeyeon glared at him and them he zips his mouth..

"We will dress up like the Avengers.." he got interrupted again but this time its Sunny. 

"Avengers? Really Taeyeon! That is so lame" she mocked him. 

"Yes Son..were too old for that. I think were leaving c'mon honey I know his plan will fail. What is he even thinking? Kids nowadays! I cant believe I have a son as stupid and childish as him" Mr. Kim pulled his wife up and leave the youngsters to deal with Taeyeon's idea.

"Yah! Dad! Dad! C'mon you will be Odin!! Dad!! You will the King of Azgard. How cool is that! Dad!! Mom!!!" His father slam the door.

Then Mr. Hwang stood up "I am leaving too..I dont even know who and what are you talking about" he also went out.

"Daddy Hwang! Cmon!!!" Mr. Hwang just ignore him. "He is supposed to be the Hulk" he messed his hair out of frustration.

"So we are the only one that is left now. What are we going to do?" Jessica asked. 

"I am not in if I am not Wonder Woman" Sunny demands.

"Sunny its Avengers! Not Justice League. Will you make up your mind?"

"I will not join whatever this is if I am not Wonder woman!!!" She demanded.

"Sunny!"

"Taeyeon!"

"Sunnny!!!!"

"Taeyeon!!!" Now they are glaring at each other. 

"You can be Scarlet the witch" Tae muttered. Sunny gave him an unbelievable look. 

"Or its a no! Bye guys Im leaving" She stood up and about to walk out when Taeyeon stop her.

"You wouldnt dare." Taeyeon dare her. Sunny started walking to the door when she heard Taeyeon's frustrated scream.

"GOD DAMN IT SUNNY! Arrghh!! Fine if you want to be Wonder Woman then you will be Wonder Woman! Now get back here woman!" Taeyeon fired. 

"If Sunny is Wonder Woman then I want to be Super..." Taeyeon put a cloth inside Sooyoung's mouth to shut him up. "This is the last warning Soo.! The next time I will hear you talk I will throw you out of the window!" 

"Dont even think about it. Now can we all get down to business"

"So how do we do this??" Yul asked

"So brace yourself guys and it goes something like this...."

 

EXECUTION:

Tiffany just arrived in Seoul from Paris. She is exhausted and cant wait to see her family. Taeyeon informed her that he cant pick her up so she asked her manager to drive her home. 

Once the car arrived she went inside as fast as she could and relaxed her body. In no time she fell asleep unknown to her she was taken to another place. 

When she woke up she panic when she look outside. She is away from her home. The doesnt know where the hell she is. She fumble her phone and tried to call Taeyeon but his number cant be reach. 

"Yah! Where are you taking me and who are you?" She screams.

"Be quite or else. I will hurt you" The stranger muttered.

"Help!!! Help!! Please somebody help me!!! Please!!!" She tapped the window. 

"Nobody can hear you now stay still or you will get it from me!!!" He roared.

"She shut and cries silently"

They arrived in a place that looks like an old warehouse. She is scared to death but she doesnt want to scream or else she thought that the guy will kill her. He stopped the car and opened her car door. She saw bunch of other men standing outside the warehouse wearing all black.

She shivered thinking this will be her last day on earth. She was dragged inside and everthing is all dark. 

"Come inside!!!" The guy comanded.

"Please dont hurt me...I will give you money..cars..house..whatever you like..just please dont hurt me" she begged.

It was all dark and the guy make her sit in a chair and tied her up. She shut her eyes hard and pray that someone help her. Then after a minute or two the place light up and she was shocked from what she saw.

She was place in the middle of a bunch of pink flowers (imagine Taeyeon's make me love you music video when she is sitting in the middle of the flowers). The whole place was lighted up with pink shades lights. Then a white screen dropped from the top and a movie is starting to play.  

The movie started when a princess was captured by the bad guys. She was place in an old warehouse waiting for her knight and shining armor but one night she was surprise when she heard a commotion. A bunch of superheroes came to the rescue. The first one is Thor who entered the warehouse using his hammer. He smash the gate. 

Tiffany laugh when she find the man familiar and it was none other than Yuri in a Thor costume. Then the next scene is the guy coming from the roof. It was Iron man. When the mask came off she laugh saw hard when she saw Sooyoung with his serious expr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter