CHAPTER 4

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ms. Hwang?"

"Mr. Kim"

Lincoln look at the adults back and forth. They keep staring at each other like their just the two of them. Taeyeon looks at Tiffany while wondering what is she doing there? She keeps on staring at him and thinks what excuse will she say when the guy asked what is she doing there.

The little boy started to get annoyed cause no one is talking so he kick his father's knees to get his attention. Taeyeon screams from the sudden kick. He hold his left knee while rubbing it to ease the pain. Tiffany was shocked from the scream and looks at the father-son duo. 

"Yah! Lincoln why did you kick me?"

"Its because Daddy is not paying attention to me and only look at mommy. Lincoln wanted to tell Daddy that the vehicles already stop but you didnt hear me. You keep on looking at Mommy" Both adults blushed from what the little kid said.

"Yah..im..im..not looking at her..where did you get that idea huh!" Taeyeon stutters.

"Yes you are!!!"

"Im not"

"Yes you are"

"I said im not"

Tiffany looks at them while they keep on bantering each other. She was amused to see a middle age man fighting with a 4 years old kid.

"Mommy please tell Daddy to stop" The little boy hold her right hand a hide at her back. 

"Stop calling her Mommy she is not your Mommy!"

"Uwaaaa...uwaaa...daddy being mean" Lincoln started wailing at the top of lungs. People look at them weirdly. 

"Yah!!! Can you please stop arguing with a kid! What are you 3?"

"You dont have the rights to tell me on how will I deal with my son. So please mind your own business!! Lincoln lets go now before Daddy gets really mad" Lincoln moves out from Tiffany's back and slowly walking towards his angry dad.

"Stop shouting at me. I am your boss's daughter. I can fire you anytime I want!"

"We are not in the office for you to fire me. And what are you doing in this kind of place in the first place?"

"We..well..im looking for something to buy" 

"Yeah right! This street is solely for kids wear and stuff. Dont tell me you have a child already!"

"I..i..dont have...yah! Why am I explaining to you...are your so annoying..Im leaving" Tiffany started running. 

"That ajumma is weird dont you think buddy" Lincoln just nod to what his father said. Taeyeon waited again for the vehicles to stop and carry his son for them to easily and safely cross the street.

When they got home. Taeyeon and Lincoln took a shower. The kid is so tired so he felt asleep once he hit the bed. Taeyeon stares at his son's face. He kee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter