CHAPTER 19

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What a beautiful Saturday Morning" Taeyeon muttered. Its been a month since he asked Tiffany to be his girlfriend. Everything went smooth with their relationship. Tiffany's relationship with Lincoln also improved. She is really doing what a mother supposed to do with their child. Sometimes she will pick up Lincoln from school if she doesnt have any schedule for the day. 

They will spend the weekend together. They will go to watch a movie or just stay at Tiffany's place or his place and just cuddle. They will order take outs or the three of them will cook or bake.

Lincoln is so happy that finally he can feel a mother's love and Tiffany is doing a good job. 

"Daddy! What time are we going to Mommy's house? Lincoln cant wait to go to the zoo!" He was startled by Lincoln's loud voice. They promised him that they will take him to the zoo today.

"Lets take a bath first a bath first then we will pick Mommy up and have breakfast with her. Lincoln likes waffles right?" He carried his son and both of them proceed to the bathroom to take a bath. 

After taking a bath, he prepared Lincoln stuff. Like his extra shirt, towels and snacks in case he got hungry. The father and son tandem went to their door. When Taeyeon opened the door two big man were standing outside and it seems like they are waiting for them.

"Are you Mr. Kim Taeyeon?" One of the guy ask. 

"Yes I am and who are you?" He asked back.

"You are coming with us" They grab him and take him down. Another guy appeared and carry Lincoln.

"Yah! Let go of my son! What are you doing? Dont hurt him" he struggle to get out of their grip. Then a cloth was place on his face and after a minute or two he felt his eyelids were getting heavy. He tried to fight it. 

"DADDY!" Lincoln shouted. And that is the last thing he heard and all went blank...

*****************************************************

Tiffany woke up early. She is pretty excited for today. She will be going to the zoo with Taeyeon and Lincoln. Its been an hour and yet she cant choose what to wear.

A month being with Taeyeon is something that she cant imagine. In that one month she do things like she never did before. She wasnt the type to enjoy domestic things. She is a party girl. She enjoys hanging out with friends. Changed boyfriend everynow and then. But every since Taeyeon came to her life she learn how to be contented. 

She enjoys spending time at home with him. He is a homebody totally different from her. Now she understand that opposites do attract. Taeyeon is his happiness now. The guy is nothing but good to him. He can handle her tantrums and possessive side. He always assure her taht she is the only one and no one can take her place.

He patiently wait for her when she have a late schedule. He always make sure that she eats on time. He is her personal reminder that she is beautiful. The guy never failed to tell her how beautiful she is everyday. 

No one ever made her feel this way. She is afraid of the word family at first. Cause she never experience a complete family but after being with Taeyeon all she wants to do is to marry him and starts a family with him. The word Family excites her. Finally she can be happy and complete.

After picking the right outfit she got a call from her manager. She is having a sudden photoshoot. She wants to scream at him cause he spoiled what supposed to be a happy family day. 

Her manager told her how sorry he is but this photoshoot is badly needed. She signed and agree she doesnt have a choice and she hope that the two boys will understand.

With a heavy heart she tried to call Taeyeon but  she cant get thru the line. She cant contact him. She thought that maybe Taeyeon forgot to charge his phone so she decided to send him a message. 

She pack her things again. After waiting for ten minutes her manager came to pick her up. She slammed the car door to show her annoyance.

"I thought you cleared my schedule for today? So what is this. I am going somewhere!" She yelled. She cant help it. She missed Taeyeon and Lincoln.

"Im sorry Tiff. I am just following orders from our boss. Dont worry after this I assure you that you will be happy" Her manager said. She ignore him and tried to call Taeyeon again but unfortunately she cant still contact him.

"Where are you Taetae?" She mumbled. She is worried. 

They went to the venue quietly. She's having a bad feeling about this.

*****************************************************

The room is dark. Taeyeon slowly tried to opened his eyes and tried to adjust to the darknest. Once he adjust. He panicked and look for Lincoln. 

He is about to look for the light switch when all the lights suddenly opened. A group of people he doesnt even know came rushing on him.

He move back and quiet afraid of what is happening. "Finally your awake Mr. Kim" a guy wearing a colorful clothes suddenly speak. 

"How do you know me and where is my son? Where am I? What I am doing here?" He bombared him with a lot questions.

The colorful guy chuckled. "I am Key. And about your son he is safe with us. You are at SM hotel. And today is going to be your wedding day." He answered all his questions.

"What are you talking about? What wedding? If this is a prank it is not funny. Let me go and give me back my son!" He is beyond mad right now. 

He was about to charge at the guy when the two guy who took him earlier appeared again and carried him. They put him on a chair and tie him up. 

After that some make up artist and stylist went to him and style him. He cant do anything about it cause he is tied up tight.

He swear that who is behind this craziness will get it from him. He only had one person in his mind. And that is his crazy mother.

*****************************************************

After trying the nth time. Tiffany gave up on calling Taeyeon. She arrived at the venue which is SM hotel. Her manager take her and carried her things in one of the suite room.

When she entered the room her stylist and make up tem where there and waiting for her. They all got a big smile on their faces. 

"Look who just arrived?" Her stylist and good friend welcome her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter