CHAPTER 16

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon is seriously looking at his computer. He wanted a perfect date for Tiffany. He doesnt want the very common dates like going out to watch a movie or dining out at a fancy restaurant he wants something unique.

He is losing hope when an advertisement flash on his screen. It is an ad for a camping car rental. The car consist of a comfy bed and a small kitchen and bathroom. A perfect ride for an out door date. Talking about unique date. 

He fill up the reservation form and paid thru his credit card. He called Tiffany and ask if is free this Saturday.

It doenst take 3 rings when his called is anwered. A lively Tiffany said hello.

"Hello Taetae!"

"Hi Fany, well I just wanted to ask you if you are free this coming Saturday. I mean the weather is good and Its good for a camping trip dont you think?"

"Saturday? Hmm...hold on let me check my schedule." He check her planner and see if she have appoinments or photoshoot that day. She smile seeing that Saturday is a free day.

"You very lucky, im free this weekend,so were are you taking me?" She excitedly ask. They have been seeing each other more often this days. Taeyeon is very attentive towards. The Young father always makes sure she eats on time. They went out for dinners or he will cook for her.

Taking things slow is kinda new for her. Her past reationship is not like this. But she likes it. To get to know more about Taeyeon. He like his shy demeanor, his cute smile and his flushed cheeks everytime she complimented him with his effort. So this is how it feels to be love by someone. No need to rush, just go with flow.

"Really well thats great to hear, so I will pick you up around 9 am if thats okay so that we can enjoy more time with each other" he said. She smile cause he is getting bolder and bolder. 

"Sure I love that, see on Saturday Taetae" 

"See you too...I cant wait to see you"

The call ended but the smile on their faces never fades away. 

*****************************************************

Saturday came so fast. Taeyeon woke up early and went to the market. He bought alot of foods like meat, vegatables and ingerdients in making some soup. 

Lincoln is quite excited. This will be his first camping trip but he is more excited cause he will spend it with his Daddy and Mommy.

"Daddy hurry up Lincoln is excited to see Mommy and go to the sea!!!!" He shouts. He is already inside the camping car. Teayeon is still putting the things they needed for the trip. Like tent, tables and chairs. Cooking ware and grills. 

"Just a minute buddy, Daddy have to make sure we have everything okay. So be a good boy and stay." He shouted.

Once everything is settled he went to the driver seat and put hi seatbelt on. He made sure that Lincoln also have his on. And now they are on there way to Tiffany's house to pick her up.

Tiffany is waiting for them. She is quite excited cause Taeyeon told her that Lincoln is coming with them. She missed the kid so much. They grew closer together. But its been two weeks since she saw him. He told her to were something comfortable and bring a swimsuit. 

She saw a big camping car infront of her house. Then Taeyeon and Lincoln walk out. She hurriedly went out and run towards them. She hug Taeyeon first. She miss him alot. She is quite busy this weekdays and he didnt see Taeyeon. 

He lifts her up and spun her around. He put her down then she went to Linvoln and carried the little boy. She kissed hia cheeks and the little boy hug her neck tightly.

"I miss you sweetie"

"Lincoln miss you too Mommy" he kissed her cheek. 

"Okay now were complete let go!!!" Taeyeon held her hand while she carried Lincoln to the car. Once they settle. Taeyeon on the driver seat, Lincoln at the middle and Tiffany.

"Daddy, Lincoln is excited!!!"

"And why is that?"

"It is the first time Mommy will joining Lincoln and daddy on a camping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter