CHAPTER 35

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

HERE'S AN UPDATE

ENJOY!!!!

**************************************************

"So? What do you have in mind? Care to share" Hyoyeon is staying with Tiffany. The girl is getting comfortable with his presence.

"I have listed ways of getting my Taetae back!" She excitedly claim. She stood up and went to where the angel is standing. She showed him her plans and the angel grimace.

"Are you sure that this will work?" He frowned.

"Yes! Im sure. I will start tomorrow." Tiffany laugh like a maniac while entering her room. 

"Goodluck Taeyeon-shi. It will be one crazy ride for you" he said.

HOW TO GET KIM TAEYEON 101 BY TIFFANY HWANG...

DAY 1:

Taeyeon is inside his office. He came to work to signed some documents. He needs to work to be able to pay Lincoln's hospital bills. He will visit him during the visiting hours.

Lunchtime came when he heard a knock on his door. His secretary asked him if he would like to join them and his team to have lunch outside he is about to respond when his phone suddenly rang..

He look at the name and frown. 'Fany 💖' he signed and just take the call. "Hello?" 

"Taetae! Where are you?" Tiffany asked excitedly

"I was about to have lunch. Why are you asking?" 

"Go to the Lobby now. Cmon!" 

"Huh?" 

"I said go to the lobby now" then she hang up.

Taeyeon look at his phone. He is confused on why is Tiffany asking him to go to the lobby. With a heavy heart he went there and saw Tiffany there standing waiting for him holding a lunchbox.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. He look at her suspiciously. 

"Here I bought you lunch. I cooked it for you" she answered. She smiled at him widely and cutely.

"I am having lunch outside" he walked pass her but she grabbed his arms and turned him around.

"What?" He roared.

"I cooked lunch for you and now you wanna eat outside. Andwae...andwae..andwae!!!!" She started to whine like a little child. She sits on the floor and had a tantrums. She trashed around.

"Yah! Stop it your embarassing me!!! Cmon get up!!!" He tried to lift her up but she lean her back on the wall. She wailed loudly causing everyone to look at them. This is the first time they see their CEO boss acting like a kid. Some were amused but some were horrified.

"If you dont stop I will leave you here. Cmon stop it! Stop it!" But she didnt listen she keeps on wailing. He take a deep breathe he look at everyone and mouthed 'sorry'. He is about to walk out when she grabbed one of his legs tight and cling on it like a koala. 

He dragged his feet while she is still clinging on him. His Department Manager look at him and stiffs a laugh looking at there compromising position. He drags her until they reach his office.

During his meeting she sat on his lap ignoring all the weird stare from his co-workers. Mr. Hwang who is also in the meeting wanted to strangle his daughter for acting that way. She is carressing his face while hugging his neck. 

It took a lot of patience for him to not push her off his lap. She fell asleep in the middle of the meeting. Taeyeon wanted to puke seeing his coat covered by her drools. 

"I never thought Mr. Hwang's daughter is mentally ill" One of the Senior Manager said.

"Tell me about it. I felt sorry for Arch. Kim" the person who sta beside the manager responded.

Mr. Hwang made a mental note to kill her daughter after the meeting.

Hyoyeon and Lincoln were following the two the whole day. They laugh at their cute antics. 

"I never thought she will be this clingy. Haha..I cant wait for her next plan..this one will absolutely fail..You see your fathers expression..its epic." Hyoyeon started laughing hard. The little boy just face palmed. "Lord why did you gave me such weird parents. It so embarassing!" 

 

DAY 2:

Taeyeon couldnt be more relieved that Tiffany didnt bug him the whole day. He had a peaceful day at the office then he went to visit his son. Lincoln keeps on following him the whole day. 

He is about to go to sleep when his phone rang again. He grone seeing the name of the caller its was 'Fany 😧'. He is tired and he dont need another drama coming from her.

"What!!" he answered rudely. He heard some muffled cries. 

"Are you crying?" He asked again. He got alarm. "Hey are you hurt? Tell me!" 

"Can you come over? I need you please" then she cried louder. He sense distress so he didnt think twice and stood up and got dress.

He drived to her place and knock on her door. Tiffany opened her door looking so pale and sick. 

"Hey, what happened to you? You dont look good" he put his hand on her forehead to check her temperature. 

"Weird your temperature seems normal for me" he frown. Then Tiffany started to cough. Taeyeon never had an idea that Tiffany is pulling up the sick girlfriend stunt on him.

"Taetae,  can we talk?" She started. Then she cough again...

"About?" 

"Us, Tae please give me another chance. I wont do it again please take me back" she pleaded.

"Not this again. I thought I made it clear that I dont want to. I will leave, i have nothing to do here. You seems fine so I will take my leave now." He stood up. He is about to opened her door when he hurt a thug. He went back and saw Tiffany fainted on the floor. 

He signed again feeling so irritated with her dramatic act. He tapped her cheeks and still didnt get any response. He got tired of it. He lift her up and carry her outside. He put her inside his car. And took her to the hospital.

Nurses and Doc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter