CHAPTER 1

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LINCOLN POV

 

Hi Everyone! My name is Lincoln Paul Kim. I am 4 years old. I am the only son of Taeyeon Kim. My father is an architect. As far as I know his work is to draw houses, buildings and many more. I love my daddy so much. He is the only one I have aside from Grandpa and Grandma. 

My mom past away when I was born and Daddy told me that Mommy gave her life for me to live. I wish my mommy is still alive. I envy those kids who have their mommies. My playmates will always talk about how good their moms cooking. How their moms take care of them, how they read them bed time stories. 

My Daddy is the one who do those things for me. He cook for us. He take care of me. He read some bedtime stories for me. My Daddy is the best but I know he is lonely. 

I always saw him in our living room alone. He looks so sad. I bet he miss my mommy as much as I do. I want my daddy to have someone to talk to. Someone who will take care of him just like how he take care of me. 

I made a promise to myself that I will look for my new mommy. I will make my daddy happy.

*****************************************************

It's early Monday morning at the Kim's household. Taeyeon is preparing breakfast for himself and for his son. This is the usual routine for the both of them. He is frying some bacon and egg. Lincoln loves bacon just like what the kid said every morning. After frying he makes himself a cup of coffee and  a glass of warm milk for Lincoln.

Lincoln walks out of their room. He still sleep with his Daddy. He loves to cuddle his dad when he is asleep. He went to kitchen cause he knows thats where his dad right now. He see his dad wearing an apron while washing the dishes. He went to his father and hug his left leg.

"Hey your up buddy! Cmon I will just finish this so we can have breakfast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter