CHAPTER 11

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So today is Sunday, one more day and its gonna be the photoshoot day. Taeyeon called his clients once they got home after the stressful contract signing. His mom's smile was creeping him out. 

She is blaberring some nonsense on how him and Lincoln will look cute and adorable. Him a fully grown man 'cute and adorable' is his mom have gone insane. 

He woke up and proceed to the kitchen to cook for them. Lincoln is still in his dreamland. The little boy dont have any idea whats gonna happened tomorrow. He just knew that he will work his 'mommy' and that is the thing that Taeyeon is quite worried about. After the meeting, Linvoln cant stop blabbing and asking for Tiffany. The kid grew fond of her. 

Even his mom is starting to get on his nerves. She keeps talking about how Tiffany is so pretty or how the two of them looks good together. And the most ridiculous thing his mom said is that she cant wait for his grandchildren. What is that supossed to mean? Him and Tiffany it doesnt make any sense.

He was busy thinking of different scenarios on his head but he was interrupted by the sudden ringing from his phone. The answer it when Yuri's name and face pops out. 

"What's up bro? It is true that your filing a vacation leave tomorrow and the next day?" Yuri asked. He was quite surprised. Cause knowing his friend Taeyeon is not the type of guy who will file a vacation leave all of a sudden.

"Well something came up so I have to go on a leave, why do you ask though?"

"Well first knowing you, You will not file a leave all of a sudden? Is it maybe your going of town?"

"No Im not. Im just you know doing something important"

"Hmmm...can you be more honest with me dude? Is it really your going to be a model?" 

"Why...what...how did you know?" Taeyeon was bewildered. How did Yuri find out. Is it Tiffany? 

"Well your mom went here in our house yesterday talking about you getting married again and he wanted my wife to design a dress for the bride. She was all giddy and excited. So I thought that your going to have a wedding tomorrow but she told us that your just having a photoshoot with Tiffany" Yuri explained.

"What me getting married? She is really going crazy!" 

"Well your mom i think just fell for Tiffany's charm"

"What charm are you talking about? She is rude and loud. Not my type!"

"Well you can say whatever you want but I think your mommy is already set. Just dont forget us to your wedding day ok. I will be honoured to be your Bestman again." Yuri teased.

"Yah! What the hell are you talking about?"..Kwon Yuri...hello...arghh!! Kwon Yuri!!!! Did he just hung up on me???"

"I take it back Tiffany will be not my cause of death it will be my mom. What is that stingy grandma even thinking?"

*****************************************************

"Tiff ahh? How many times to do you have to tell me that you hate Taeyeon? Its been a week since you start to whine about him?" Jessica is annoyed. Tiffany has been bugging her about Taeyeon. 

"Its just he is so annoying? Like he thinks highly of himself. Although he is a midget!!!! Haha!!!"

"If you keep on talking about him I will sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter