CHAPTER 14

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the kiss, something stirred inside Taeyeon's heart. He realized that he has fallen to Tiffany. He went home and put Lincoln to sleep. He cant sleep and kept thinking of how soft is Tiffany's lips. 

He keep on thinking about Tiffany and he didnt realized that a smile never left his face. How lovely it is to be inlove again after his wife died. 

He look to his left side. There's a picture of him and Irene. It was there wedding picture. He took it and held it against his chest. "Irene, I know I promise you that you will be the only girl that I will love.But something happened or should I say someone came and take my breath away. Is it your way of telling me to move on and be happy? Should I let my heart lead the way? Should I follow it? Lincoln really like her. Thank you honey for bringing her to me. You will always have a special place in my heart. But now I have to move on and be happy again. And I think Tiffany will make me happy again. I love you and thank you again." He kiss her picture. He stood up and went to his storage room. He found his box were he put all the important things. He opened it and put the picture inside. He close it with a smile on his face. Its time for a new start for him and Lincoln. Its time to be happy again. Its time to get Tiffany and make her his. 

He went to sleep and hug Lincoln. He kissed his forehead. "You will be happy soon and we will be complete. Daddy promise you that" He close his eyes and pray to God for his protection and guidance.

The next day, he woke up early. He cook for him and Lincoln and also for Tiffany. He wanted to make her something and he will deliver it for her. He made toast, eggs and bacon. He made salad for Tiffany.

After cooking he wake up Lincoln and fed him. The little boy is still sleepy. He is still on leave and Lincoln is still excuse in his school. 

He wanted to take him to the amusement park for being a good boy. He is so proud of him. After the quick breakfast they took a bath and went to the car. Taeyeon is quite nervous of what will be Tiffany's reaction. He is not a romantic guy but for Tiffany he will try.

They park infront of her house. They went down and stood infront of her door. With shaking hands he ring the bell. 

Ding Dong...

Ding Dong....

"Is she still at home?" He ask Lincoln. The little boy just shrugged.

"I dont know" The little boy responded. He is wondering what are they doig infront of Tiffany's house early in the morning. He wanted to go to the amusepark already.

Ding Dong....

Ding...Dong...

He ring the doorbell again.

Tiffany is quite annoyed to the person who is ruining her beauty sleep. He glance on her alarm clock and grone when she saw it was only 9 am in the morning. Who ever is behind the door she will make sure that it will be his or her last day on earth.

She stood up and went straight to her door. She doesnt care if she looks like a mess. She went out of her room and walks like zombie to her front door.

She opened the door and ready to shout at the person infornt of her. Her eyes widened when she saw Taeyeon smiling at her and Lincoln cute face. 

"Good Morning Fany. I brought you breakfast" Taeyeon said with a wide smile on his face. He found Tiffany so endearing with her no make up face, disheveled hair and in her cute pink Pj's. 

"Good morning Mommy Fany" Lincoln greet her also.

"Ah...ah...Ahhhhh!!!!!" She shout and slam the door close. She is not prepared to see Taeyeon early in the morning with her messy state. 

"Okay.what just happened?" Taeyeon is quite shocked when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter