CHAPTER 13

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon stirred and finally opened his eyes. He must be knocked out for a long time cause its already dark ourside and everyone left the place. 

He slowly starts go get up and held his aching head. "What the hell just happened? Where is Tiffany and where is everybody?"

He finally stand up and he check himself for other possible injuries. He also check his wallet and cellphone incase someone stole it but when he pull out something from hia pocket, it was a piece of paper with a liitle note written in it. 

Good evening Mr. I dont know, you probably might read it once you wake up from your deep slumber. I just want to say stay away from Tiffany from now on. Dont go near her or else you will feel my wrath again. I can do better things than what I did earlier. Have a goodnight and sweetdreams. Dont let the bed bugs bite you.

 

Love,

Mama Kim

PS: it's my payback to you. For being disrespectful of elders. 

He shivered after reading the letter. He hurriedly leave the place and scared if the old lady is still at that place.

*****************************************************

Inside an Italian Restaurant...

Three adults were having meeting and it was lead by none other than Mrs. Kim. Her husband and Mr. Hwang were both confuse from the impromptu dinner.

Mr. Kim is at home reading a book when his mad wife call him and ordered him to go to their favorite Italian restaurant. He went there and saw his wife with another man.

He was starting to get jealous cause the two of them were acting really close. But after the introductions he found out that it was Taeyeon's boss and he got a smack from his wife when he told her that the guy is his other man.

They start to order and after telling the waiter Mrs. Kim suddenly talk. "Good evening gentlemen, I invited you two to talk about an important matter. Its about Taeyeon and Tiffany" They just nod afraid of getting smack if they interrupt her.

"Well Mr. Hwang and I have a deal. He wanted Taeyeon to be his son-in-law while I wanted Tiffany yo be my daughter-in-law." Mrs. Kim continued. Her husband look at them with confusion.

"What do you mean you have a deal? Hyori-ah, dont tell me that you set up Taeyeon with his daughter" Mr. Kim said. 

"Why? My baby is so lonely and my grandson wants a mother!!! Is that wrong if I want them to be happy to be conplete! Answer me Junsu-ah!" Mrs. Kim flared up.

"Its not wrong you want them to be happy but It should be Taeyeon's decision if he wants to end with Tiffany. I dont want to interfere with his decisions he is a grown up man. He can decide for himself and sorry to say this Mr. Hwang but your daughter is also a grown up woman now. Their not kids that we can tell them things to do. And it is marriage that were talking about, let them decide. We are here to support them." Mr. Kim explained. He also wanted his son to be happy but not forcing him to someone.

"I agree with you Mr. Kim but to be honest, with my daughter's lifestyle I dont think she considered to be married. Her Mom left us when she was young. She grow up without a mother to guide her and tell her the right things. I am busy to provide for her needs. She grew up spoiled and she always get things that she wants but she's not happy. I wanted a man that can give her something that I cant give her. I wanted a man who will respect her and love her unconditionally. She always dated bad boys who wants her money and anything else. But they dont love her like a love that she deserve. I am with your wife at the photoshot earlier. I can see something from my daughter that Ive never seen before. I can see love radiating from her eyes everytime she look at Taeyeon. Maybe she was in denial but you can feel it wgen you look at them" Mr. Hwang said. He never saw his daughter looking at someone like the way she look at Taeyeon.

"I understand what your going thru Mr. Hwang, as a parent I wanted them to be happy. But like I said if you both are telling me that they are both somehow attracted woth each other let them set their own pace. If they are meant to be then they are meant to be. We can force them. We are here to support them." Mr. Kim explained.

"Well whatever. But from the looks of it. They might end up with each other. I can feel it. I can hear the wedding bells. I can see my grandson being the ring bearer. How cute he is wearing a white tuxedo. I cant wait I should plan the wedding now." Mrs. Kim doesnt care on what his husband is saying. Is it wrong wanting your son to be happy? 

Mr. Kim shook his head. He can never win against his wife. He just prayed that Taeyeon will man up before his wife will do her crazy plans for the two. They continue the dinner talking about other things.

*****************************************************

After running away from the photoshoot. Taeyeon assist Tiffany to his car and put Lincoln

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter