CHAPTER 30

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I dont know if it applies to all filipino moms...well i graduated nursing and thats not what I want..i want to be a pilot..a filipino- american comediane said that every filipino moms dream is for her kid to be a nurse? Is it true? Or is it only my mom and his mom. Cause hes been ranting about that..he told his mom he wanted to be a commediane but his mom said your dream is to become a clown? (With strong filipino english accent) Hahahaha funny as ...watch him guys his name is JoKoy..anyone familiar? 

**************************************************

Taeyeon breaks down infront of anyone. Just the thought of loosing his son frightened him. His son is the source of his happiness. He can do all things with him by his side. He let down his late wife. He couldnt protect him. He felt so small and useless. 

The people with them have no idea on what happened and why is Lincoln and Taeyeon got into an accident. Taeyeon isnt ready to talk about it and Tiffany is still ashamed to say her piece. 

Guilt consumed her mindand heart. An innocent kid and the guy she said she love were both suffering from the mistake that she did. She hurt them so much. They dont deserve this kind of pain. 

Taeyeon never even once looked at her. He pretended that she wasnt there all along. His eyes were cold and blank. Different from the Taeyeon she knows. 

After hours of waiting the light outside the operating room turns red indicating that the surgery is over. With all his will and strenght Taeyeon stand up and Yul tried to assist him. He slowly tried to walk towards the door. After a minute or two, a group of doctors opened up the door and asked for the family of the patient.

"Im his father, what happened to him? Is he okay?" Taeyeon nervously asked. 

"Mr. Kim, to answer your question. He did make it. That kid is a fighter but the impact of the accident is too much for his little body. He is in coma. We the doctors infront of you will assure you that we will give our best so that he can live. I will not guarantee anything but we will try what we can do to save him. As for now he is safe but he will stay in the recovery room for two hours. We need to monitor him first then he will be transferred to the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. So that we can provide the best care for him." Dr. Park said. He is the head surgeon. 

"Thank you for saving him. I owe my life to you" Taeyeon said with tears on his eyes. All his worries were washed away. His baby boy is still with him. He still fights and that what matters the most. He will blame himself if anything happens to him.

Everyone signed in relief upon hearing what the doctors said. Grandma Kim broke down in her husbands hold. All the tension were somehow gone. 

"In the ICU we only have visiting hours. Its only 4 hours a day and only two person can enter at the same time. We need to practice sterility for our patients safety. I will check up on him from time to time but for now you can all go to rest" The doctor instructed. The bowed and say their thank yous.

"You can all go home now. I will wait here til my son get out from the recovery room." Taeyeon said coldly.

"But son you needed to rest. Please your also injured dont do this to yourself." His mother begged. She is afraid of what she see in Taeyeon's eyes its the same thing she saw when his wife died.

"I needed some time alone. Can you all do that for me? I wanted to wait for him so that he knowns and he can feel that his daddy is waiting for him. Please I beg you just this time. Leave me alone" he started crying again. He sits on one of the corner of the waiting room. He hugged his knees and cries his heart out. Mr. Kim told everyone to leave him alone. That is what he needs. 

Tiffany wanted to stay and comfort him but he doesnt need the cause of his pain. She went with the others. She decided to go home and cry. She felt horrible. 

*****************************************************

"Hey wake up! Yoohoo wake up!" A guy all dress in white is trying to wake up the little boy who is asleep.

"Wakey..wakey..." he pinched his chubby checks. The little boy lazily opened his eyes and wondered where he is. He look at the guy with a golden hair. He looks funny.

"who are you and where am I?" He asked. He stood up and he almost fell down. He is surrounded by clouds. 

"You are in heaven and I am Angel Hyoyeon at your service" he gleefully said.

"Heaven? Why am I here and where is my Daddy?" He asked again. He looks around trying to look for his father.

"Well lets just say that you are not dead but your spirit wanders around." Hyoyeon explained.

"What is that supposed to mean? I dont get it?" Lincoln stratch his head.

"I am not good in explaining let me call my boss" he said. He suddenlly disappeared. Lincoln is shocked from what he witness. 

After some minutes Hyoyeon reappeared with an old guy. He was holding a white chicken in his arms. He smiled at the boy and caress his hair. 

"Welcome to Heaven Lincoln" the old man greets.

"Who are you grandpa?" 

"My name is Saint Peter. I am the gate keeper. Everyone who will enter the kingdom must come thru me" he explained. "And as for you young boy. Your name isnt listed. You are not supposed to be here. But as I read your file. You have a miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter