CHAPTER 28

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Arghh!!! This wont do" throws the piece if paper...Then he continue writing on the new clean sheet.. He is in his deep thoughts and after minutes of writing he ended it up throwing the paper again somewhere in his room. "Why cant I just get it right!!!" 

He slump on his seat and Take a deep breath. He's been thinking of unique ways to proposed to Tiffany. He knows Tiffany is not your Typical girl. His woman loves romantic things. She always blabbing about how she wanted her proposal to be romantic and special. She cried when they watch dramas. 

He's been thinking about hiring a helicopter and put a banner on it but that will cost him a fortune. He is not rich he is just an ordinary guy that have a simple life. Tiffany is a princess. He signed and closed his eyes.

His been dragging this thing for so long. He bought the ring long time ago but he doesnt have the courage to propose. His having second thoughts. He keep asking himself if she was ready to be commited to him forever. Til death do us apart. She got a great career ahead. She is famous and he is just no one.

She loves him. He knows that but will love suffice. What if it didnt work? Or worst case is what if she rejected him. It gonna hurts a lot. Tiffany is quite busy for the fashion week and they seldom talk or they dont even talk. She is busy attending different events. Hanging out with her friends in New York. 

He follows her Social Media and news. Its like they are far away from each other. He keep on asking himself. Can he gave those things to her? Can he keep up with that lavish lifestyle. 

He opened his drawer and took out the ring. Its a simple diamond ring. Its not that expensive but he choose it well cause he knows that it will suits her. He kissed the ring and put it back inside his drawer. He stood up and cleaned the room. He will think of his concerns later. He got a son to feed. 

*****************************************************

Yul and Taeyeon is having their lunch outside the office. Yuri notices Taeyeon's gloomy aura. So he asked him. " Dude? Whats with the mood? Your all glommy and I dont know not you" Yul shoved another spoon of rice while eyeing his friend.

He just shrugged and poked his food. He stared ay his friend and asked him a weird question. "Have you having second thoughts before when your going to asked Jessica to be your wife?" He fired.

Yul stopped eating and look at his friend. He thinks he is just joking but the serious look on his face tell him something is up.

"You want an honest answer?" Yul wipe his mouth and drink his ice tea. Taeyeon just nodded and asked him to proceed.

"Okay. Im not having second thoughts. I have a tons of thoughts during those time." Taeng looked at him bewildered.

"As I was saying, Sica came from a rich family and his father didnt like me before. He wanted her daughter to get married with that CEO, you know Tyler Kwon, he is rich and smart, unlike me I am just an ordinary guy. I cant offer her the things he can give to her" Yul stated. 

"So what did you do?" Taeyeon was curious. He doesnt know that his bestfriend encountered this problem before. 

"I never give up. I know that guy can give her anything she wants but me I can give her happiness and true love. That is what money cant buy. Are you and Tiff having a problem now thats why your having second thoughts?" Yul pry. He knows his friend will never talk about what he feels. He likes to keep everything to himself.

"Well I know we dont have a problem, but its just me, my insecurities is eating me up. Like to be honest, she's been hanging out with some celebrities. She seems like she having fun with him. She's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter