Do you know?

I'm a fan

"Emm Hello, my name is Haneul. Cha Haneul," Haneul try to make the awkward feeling away. The boys don't say or reply anything. That make its feel more awkward. Haneul really want to go to the toilet searching for her hyung right now.

"I think you already know who we are, right?" Said Taekwoon after no one is replying Haneul. Haneul just nod her head and smile at the boy.

"Emm I heard about you saving Hakyeon. And I really thankful for that," continue Taekwoon as he bow a bit. 

"Oh, don't worry about that. Anyone will do the same in that situation," reply Haneul. 

"Can I ask you something?" Ask Taekwoo  as he look at Haneul. The girl's heart beating fastly when Taekwoon look straight into her eyes. Haneul just nod her head.

"Do you know what happen to Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon. When Haneul hear that question, she sigh.

"I am. But, I think you should ask him about it," reply Haneul as she look at the boys seriously.

"Why can't you tell us?" Jaehwan suddenly speak. He sent a glare at Haneul. 

"Just tell us about it. Why you need to be so secretive," continue Sanghyuk. The boys start to attack Haneul. 

"Or you're actually the reason why he act like that," accuse Hongbin. When Haneul hear that, she just snickers. 

"Stop it. We don't know what actually happen," Taekwoon try to stop them.

"But its logic, hyung. Hakyeon hyung start acting weird after that night. After he meet this boy," support Wonshik.

"Yeah, we also don't know who he is. Suddenly appear and become close with Hakyeon hyung," continue Sanghyuk.

"Who know, he might have any hidden motive to Hakyeon hyung," said Hongbin.

"We need to ensure that he will not do anything bad to Hakyeon hyung," said Jaehwan as he glare at Haneul. His dongsaeng also do the same. Taekwoon just shake his head. He also worried about Hakyeon but he never think that this person is the reason why his friend acting different. He might be jealous but he trust the boy who is sitting in front him.

Haneul keep silent hearing all the accusation from the boys. But, she not angry. She feel happy with it. Its mean the boys actually really care about Hakyeon. She just smile looking at the boys. A mocking one.

"So, that what you think about me," Haneul smirk at the boys. She doesn't feel scared with their glare. 

"Yes, we are," reply Jaehwan as the olders of the four. 

"I'm not," said Taekwoon as he shake his head and continue drink his coffee. He don't know why, but he feel something when he saw Haneul's glare. He feel scared maybe. 

"Why Hakyeon hyung acting like that because of you. Four of you," said Haneul as she put his arms on the table. She's not smiling and just look at them without showing any emotion.

"What do you mean?" Ask Sanghyuk. He look at Haneul with sad eyes. Haneul actually only want to tell until that only. But, she lose with that eyes. The other still look at her like want to eat her.

Haneul sigh before she continue, " that night, he heard something that he did not want and did not expect to hear from his beloved dongsaeng." Haneul give them obvious clue. Well, she's not telling them directly.

"What do you mean?" Ask Taekwoon as he tilt his head. He don't understand but his dongsaeng know what Haneul try to tell them.

They lost their words and thinking hard on what actually happen. Its all their fault. They look at each other with sad and regret eyes. Its normal for Hakyeon to act like that after he hear what they talking about him. They feel shame for blaming other people on their own fault. How can they face their hyung after what they said about him. 

"My advise, please think before you talk and act. It might be a joke for you, but not for him. It much more hurt to hear that from you, his beloved dongsaeng because he love all of you very much. He might be smiling but inside his heart, we don't know how he feel actually," said Haneul as she smile. She hope they will think carefully about what she said. The boys keep their head down and not saying any words. 

"I hope you all think carefully what I said. Don't blame me if I take your beloved hyung and make him become mine. Don't said that I'm not giving you any warning," continue Haneul as she smirk. It make the Hongbin sent death glare at her. 

"Don't look at me like that. You make me melt under your stare," said Haneul as she look straight into Hongbin's eyes that make the boys sent another disbelief look at her.

Haneul lean forward and whisper to Taekwoon, "I warn you too, if you don't take any further step, I might be the one who do that." Her words make Taekwoon look at her with wide eyes. Haneul look at them with sweet smile. But, she sent a threat glare at them to show them that she's not playing. She is serious with what she said just now.