What do you want to eat?

I'm a fan

"Lets go for a date," said Hakyeon as he play with Taekwoon fingers. He put his head on Taekwoon's shoulder. 

"I would like to," reply Taekwoon as he play with Hakyeon's hair.

They already told their dongsaeng including Haneul about their new relationship and got same reaction from them. "Finally," said all of them. 

"But where and when?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at his boyfriend. Hakyeon think for awhile.

"How about tomorrow night. We don't have any schedule that night and the next morning. Lets stay outside our dorm for a night," suggest Hakyeon as he look back at his boyfriend.

"I don't mind," said Taekwoon as he give a peck on Hakyeon's lips. After they officially together, he can do everything that he reaply want to do with Hakyeon. He always imagine to cook for Hakyeon everyday and make he smile everyday. He want to give Hakyeon kiss every morning. He want to start his day with Hakyeon's face everyday. He want to see Hakyeon look at him with love. He want to cuddle with Hakyeon. He want to hug Halyeon. 

Now, he no need to imagine because he already do all of it. And he will never bored with it. He will always love Hakyeon's smile. When he open his eyes every morning, the first thing he saw is a beautiful boy sleeping beside him. No words can imagine how happy he is. He always wake up few minutes earlier than Hakyeon before so that he can look at Hakyeon secretly.

***

"This rooftop house is beautiful," said Taekwoon when he enter the house. This house is perfect for a couple. Its sweet and cute. 

"Haneul lend it to us for one night," said Hakyeon as he put the groceries on the table. Taekwoon also do the same as he nod his head. He noted in his mind to thanks Haneul after this.

"What do you want to cook?" Ask Hakyeon. 

"Spaghetty," answer Taekwoon. 

"Let me help you," said Hakyeon as he roll his sleves.

"Nope. You sit here. Let me cook for you," said Taekwoon as he push Hakyeon and make he sit at the dining table. 

"But,.." Hakyeon want to protest but get cut by Taekwoon's kiss. 

"Just stay here," said Taekwoon as he start to prepare for the cooking. 

Hakyeon look at his boyfriend cooking for him. After Taekwoon confess, the boy has showing his affection toward him. Taekwoon also does not mind with the skinship like usual. Now, he the one who always hug and hold Hakyeon's hand. He also like to kiss Hakyeon when he has chance to do it. 

Hakyeon can't stop smiling these day. He never feel this happy. He start his day with a beautiful smile as he open his eyes every morning. Now, he does not need to secretly looking at Taekwoon. He also does not need to pretend anymore. 

Hakyeon stare at Taekwoon's back. His broad shoulder. He look warm for Hakyeon that make he feel like he want to hug that boy. 

"Taekwoonie," called Hakyeon as he still looking at Taekwoon.

"Yes?" Reply Taekwoon without looking at Hakyeon.

"You're not wearing apron. Your shirt will be dirty," said Hakyeon as he stand up and take an apron in the drawer. 

"Let me wear it to you," continue Hakyeon as he hold the apron. Taekwoon just nod his head and bow his head little bit for Hakyeon. 

Hakyeon smile michievely and put the apron over Taekwoon's head. When he do that he give a peck to Taekwoon's forehead. Taekwoon who's shock with that kiss attack look at Hakyeon and that boy change his target. Hakyeon then kiss Taekwoon's lips for a while. 

Hakyeon smile when he saw his boyfriend is blushing. Hakyeon put his arm around Taekwoon's torso and tie the apron. He take that chance to hug Taekwoon tightly. 

"I love you," said Hakyeon still hugging his boyfriend. Taekwoon smile when he hear that. 

"I love you too," reply Taekwoon as he kiss Hakyeon's top head. They look at each other for a while.

"I really want to hug you all the time. But if I do that, we will never able to eat," said Taekwoon as he kiss Hakyeon's nose. His words make Hakyeon pout as he nod his head. He walk back to his seat and continue watching his boyfriend cooking. 

Taekwoom laugh when he saw the cute face of his boyfriend. He continue his cooking with a big smile. He actually imagine this kind of romantic things that he will do with Hakyeon. He always want to give Hakyeon a back hug when he saw that boy cooking or washing dishes at the kitchen.

Hakyeon feel satisfy when he able to do something like that with Taekwoon. He always watching that boy cooking. He really want to hug thay boy but he need to control his feeling. After they officially together, they still need to be careful in their action. Their dongsaeng always find chance to tease them.

Thats why he want to spend time together with Taekwoon outside the dorm. They can't do something more when they at the dorm. They always stop in the middle because of the boys. They always come at the perfect time for them. It really frustrated him.

***

"How?" Ask Taekwoon when Hakyeon keep silent after he eat the spaghetty. 

"Of course its delicious. Its perfect," reply Hakyeon as he smile at his boyfriend. He keep eating the food and show his thumb. Taekwoon laugh as he saw Hakyeon satisfy face.

"Yeonnie, your lips," said Taekwoon when he saw some sauce on Hakyeon's lips. So cute. Hakyeon put his fork and try to wipe his lips using his hand. Taekwoon fastly hold Hakyeon's hand to stop it.

"Don't use your hand. It will be more dirty," said Taekwoon as he stand and pull Hakyeon close. He smile before he the sauce clean. He sit back and look at Hakyeon's red face. He still cannot believe that they are reenacting the famous scene in secret garden. Taekwoon chuckle as he saw his boyfriend still staring at him in shock. 

"Please eat your food, my Yoennie. Or you want me to eat you," tease Taekwoon as he stare sraight into his eyes. He smirk ily while his lips. It make Hakyeon blushing more and continue to eat his spaghetti. Taekwoon smile in satifsy.

But, he's not just teasing. He really want to taste that boy. He still remember Haneul words to him. That girl really.

"Oppa, I give you chance to be alone with Hakyeon oppa. So, don't hesitate to attack him tonight. You can do it until the end. You can do it. Fighting," Taekwoon can feel how hot his face become. He really can't trust that person is a girl actually. 

They both want Haneul to call them oppa when they alone. They want to treat her as their beautiful dongsaeng. She cannot call them hyung. She must call them oppa.