What your answer?

I'm a fan

Hongbin lying on his bed. He's staring at nowhere. He does not know what has happen? Why Haneul act like he never confess to her? Will she reject his confession? He really want to scream in frustration right know.

"Where're you from, Sanghyuk?" Ask Hongbin when the boy enter the room. Hongbin look at the boy with his give up face.

"Just having a date with noona," reply Sanghyuk as he sit beside Hongbin. Sanghyuk look at Hongbin with a smile. He can't help but feel funny to see that kind of face. 

"What?" Ask Hongbin when he realise that boy is looking at him. Sanghyuk sit closer to Hongbin with a smile.

"I have message for you," said Sanghyuk.

***

"Why you call me here?" Ask Hongbin when he see the girl sitting beside the pool.

"I want to give you my answer," reply Haneul as she smile at Hongbin. She stand up and walk toward Hongbin. She slowly hold Hongbin's hand tightly and look at the boy straight into his eyes.

"I love you too, Lee Hongbin," confess Haneul as she smile shyly. Hongbin without waiting kiss that girl when he hear the answer. He really want to do that. Haneul put her arms around Hongbin's neck and deepen the kiss. While, Hongbin hold her waist and pull her closer. 

Both of them breath heavily when they break the kiss. They look at each other before they smile and hug tightly. "I love you so much, Haneul," whisper Hongbin. Haneul just nod her head and hold Hongbin tighter.

 

"Before I have a boyfriend that I love very much. He's a cute and most nice person that I ever meet. We start from being friend until he confess his feeling to me," Haneul smile as she told Hongbin about her past.

"That night, we actually celebrating our first anniversary. At the place that you meet me before. Beside the road, I'm standing there waiting for the light to be red. He also there, standing at the other side of road. He want me to wait for him there. When the light change into red, he start moving. He walk toward me happily when suddenly a car hit him," Haneul can feel her tears flow down. Hongbin wipe her tears as he look at Haneul lovingly.

"Its happen in front of me and I can't do anything to save him. I'm still cannot make that scene away from my head. I still can see his face full of blood. He died in my arm. I love him very much. It took many years for me to move on actually. I though I will never able to move one, but thanks to you. I able to accept someone else in my life. Thank you," told Haneul. Hongbin smile as he hold Haneul's hand tightly.

"I'm happy you told me about it," reply Hongbin. 

"When you move on, it does not mean that you're forgeting everything that has happen before. Its might give you bad memories but it also hold your happy moments. Thats your past and I will be your present and future. I'm happy when you accept my confession. Very happy," continue Hongbin. Haneul smile at her boyfriend amd give a peck on his lips.

"Thank you," said Haneul as she smile shyly.

"Thank you to you too for accepting me," reply Hongbin as he smile. He feel very happy right now. Very very happy. 

***

"Why I need to close my eyes, Woonnie?" Ask Hakyeon as he walk slowly into the room. 

"You can open your eyes," said Taekwoon. Hakyeon open his eyes slowly. He automatically smile when he saw the decoration in the room. With the red ribbons, the candles, and the rose petals on the bed. It really feel like a honeymoon for him. 

"Please sit, my love," said Taekwoon as he pull the chair. Hakyeon smile shyly and sit on the chair. Taekwoon fastly sit in front Hakyeon. They are having their candle light dinner. Its so romantic for Hakyeon. He cannot stop smiling.

 

"Here," said Taekwoon as he give a glass of wine to Hakyeon. After finish eating, they stand at the veranda looking at the night view in Japan.

"Thank you, Woonnie," said Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon lovingly. 

"Are you happy?" Ask Taekwoon.

"Of course I am. I feel very very happy right now," reply Hakyeon as he put his arm around Taekwoon's waist. He put his head on Taekwoon shoulder and look at the sky with smile. He can see the beautiful starlight.

"Woonnie," called Hakyeon suddenly that make Taekwoon look at him. 

"If people know about us, what will you do? Will starlight still love us when they know about us?" Ask Hakyeon. Taekwoon keep silent for a while before answering.

"I don't know Hakyeon. I don't know about other people. But, what I know I will never leave you. Whatever happen in the future, I will always stay with you. Both of us will be together forever. I know it. Nothing can change my love to you. Its so strong that can't disappear easily," reply Taekwoon as he cup Hakyeon's face and look at him straight into his eyes.

"Me too Woonnie. I love you so much. I'll never leave you. Whatever happen in the future, whatever people said about us, I'll never move from my true feeling. I'll stay fighting for our love. I promise," reply Hakyeon as he smile. His eyes already wet as he look back at Taekwoon.

Taekwoon smile widely before he kiss his boyfriend. They will be together forever. Its their promise. They will live happily ever after. 

 

Its all start with their fan. The fan who save Hakyeon without knowing who he is. The fan who help Hakyeon and his dongsaeng to be together again. The fan who become the thirdwheel in Hakyeon and Taekwoon love story. The fan who also get her true love from a boy named Hongbin. The fan who's already become part of their family. Its all happen because of the fan. Their fan.

 

THE END~

Thank you for reading 'I'm a fan'... Hope you all enjoy this story...