You sure?

I'm a fan

"What happen, Haneul? You have been sigh few times," ask Hakyeon as he look at his dongsaeng in worried. That girl sigh again before she answer the question.

"My uncle want me to get married," told Haneul as she slam her head on the table. She really don't want to do that.

"Yah, don't do that," scold Hakyeon as he pull back Haneul to sit down properly. Hongbin who sit in front of them look at Haneul sadly. He does not know why he feel sad when he know she will be married. Even when its not confirm yet.

"But, you know I'm still don't have anyone special yet," said Haneul as she sigh heavily. She look sad and worried. 

"Maybe you should try to open your heart and find someone that you like. Someone that maybe get your attention a bit," said Taekwoon as he look at the girl. He can sense the change of Hongbin's face when the girl told them about the wedding.

"Well, I have one," reply Haneul as she sent a glance at Hongbin. Hakyeon and Taekwoon who saw it look at each other and smile.

"How about if you bring someone and introduce him as your boyfriend?" Suggest Jaehwan as he chewing his food. Hakyeom sent a glare at him as warn to finish chewing his food before talking. 

"But, I don't have a boyfriend," reply Haneul as she pout.

"You can hired someone to act like your boyfriend," suggest Wonshik as he look at the girl. Haneul think for a while for the suggestion. It quite good for her actually.

"But, I'm still don't want to get married with someone that I don't love," said Haneul.

"You just need to introduce him as your boufriend. I don't think you will need to get married," said Sanghyuk as he drink his juice. 

"Well, when I introduce someone as my boyfriend, my uncle will demand for our wedding to be done quickly. I know him very much," reply Haneul as she look at the maknae.

"Its acceptable to think like that," said Jaehwan as he think other plan. The others also.

"I think the plan is perfect," said Hongbin after he keep silent. He look at Haneul as he smile. All of them look at Hongbin with curious. 

***

"Are you sure it will be okay?" Ask Haneul as she look at Hongbin worriedly. 

"Of course. I know what I need to say. Don't worry," reply Hongbin as he look back at Haneul. 

"Well, you look pretty today," continue Hongbin as he smile at the girl. That girl wearing a long coat with a blue blouse under it. It quite different from her usual style when she meet the boy.

"Thank you," reply Haneul as she smile shyly. Hongbin hold Haneul's and pull her inside the house.

***

"So, who is this boy?" Ask Mr Cha as he look at his niece and then to a boy who sit beside her.

"Uncle, this is my boyfriend," introduce Haneul.

"Good evening, Mr Cha. I'm Lee Hongbin, Haneul's boyfriend," said Hongbin as he bow his head.

"How long you two know each other?" Ask Mr Cha as he look at Hongbin. He try to search any weird and awkward thing at tge boy.

"Just six month ago and we start dating few days later," reply Hongbin as he smile showing his dimple. Haneul just keep silent and let the boy handle this thing.

"Oh, I don't know my niece can fall in love easily like that," comment Mr Cha as he stare at Haneul.

"What do you mean by that? If you know how attractive he is, you also will like him," reply Haneul honestly. She then look at Hongbin when she realise what she has said. She can feel her cheeks become hot. 

Hongbin look at the girl straight into her eyes to find is the girl said the truth or just an excuse. Suddenly Haneul's phone is ringing. She take her phone and look who's the caller.

"I need to answer this call," said Haneul as she stand up to leave them two.

"Uncle, don't ask him any weird question," continue Haneul before she disappear. 

Hongbin look at the old man in front of him with nervous feeling. Now, he feel awkward and nervous.