Can't you be more careful?

I'm a fan

Hongbin wonder around after hang out with his friend. He don't know where he want to go. But, if come back at the dorm, he don't have anything to do. Hakyeon and Taekwoon are having their date. While the others also hanging out with their friends. 

Suddenly, he saw someone that he know stand beside the road. Its look like she want to cross the road. But, she's just looking at the road without moving. Even after few times the light has change to red, she still not moving from her place. She staring at the road.

Hongbin can't help but feel worried on that girl. She look sad. He walk slowly at the girl and stand beside her. That girl still does not realise his presence. 

"She's crying," said Hongbin to himself. He tap Haneul's shoulder to sign her his presence. Haneul jump a bit as she look at Hongbin. She fastly wipe her tears and look back at Hongbin. 

"Are you okay?" Ask Hongbin as he look at the girl in worried. 

"I'm... I'm fine. Don't worry," reply Haneul as she smile at Hongbin. The boy just nod his head and look at the traffic light. When the light change to red, he start to walk across the road without looking at the road. He does not realise a car is coming fastly toward him. Suddenly he feel someone pull back his hand. 

His eyes become wide when a car moving fastly in front of his eyes. His heart beating fastly as he think what will happen if that person does not pull his hand. 

When he turn around, he saw Haneul hold his hand tightly. Her face look scared and shock. Hongbin feel worried look at her face. 

"You... don't do something like this again. Please... Please be more careful," said Haneul in shaking voice. Hongbin stare at the girl and realise her wet eyes. The boy just hug that girl tightly while keep saying sorry. 

***

"Are you okay now?" Ask Hongbin as he look at Haneul in worried. 

"I'm.. I'm fine now. I'm just feel shock with what almost happen. It make me remember a bad memory," reply Haneul as she smile.

"Okay," said Hongbin as he smile back. 

"Where you want to go actually?" Ask Haneul.

"Don't know," reply Hongbin as he shrugged. Haneul nod her head as she look at nowhere. She's spacing at that time.

"Emm so you want to talk about it?" Ask Hongbin as he look at Haneul with worried. 

"No, its okay. I'm fine," said Haenul as she smile widely to ensure the boy that she just okay. Hongbin nod his head even when he's feel unsatisfy with that answer.

"How about if we hang out together? I'll bring you to my favorite places," continue Haneul. Hongbin just nod his head agree on that plan. He also does not have any other things to do. 

***

"This house is so beautiful. It just perfect for us," said Taekwoon as he hug Hakyeon tightly. 

"Yes it is," reply Hakyeon as he smile. 

Both of them lying on the bed while hugging each other tightly. They just having their hot and steamy night together. Taekwoon smile widely as he feel satisfy with what has happen just now. After long time he just imagine on it, he and Hakyeon has been do it. Really do it. 

"If I want to buy this house, you think Haneul will agree?" Ask Taekwoon as he look around the room. 

"I don't think so. She love this house very much. This house hold many memories of her and her late boyfriend," reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon look at him.

"Late?" Its look like that girl has sad memories in love. Hakyeon nod his head as he put his head on Taekwoon's chest. Taekwoon want to ask more but stop when he realise its not good to ask about someone past. He rub Hakyeon's hair softly and kiss his top head. 

"How about second round?" Ask Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look up. Before he can answer, Taekwoon kiss him hungrily. That night, they done it few more rounds and make both of them sleep with wide smile on their face.

 

Sorry! I don't know how to write a .