What's happen to me?

I'm a fan

When Hongbin walk out from the room, he saw Haneul is sleeping on the sofa. The girl is sleeping while sitting. He walk to the girl and slowly lie down the girl.

"He must be tired," mumble Hongbin when the girl does not stir when he do that. He look at the girl carefully. He move his hand to play with the girl's hair. His eyes move from Haneul's hair to her nose until her lips. He though how can a boy can be this pretty (accept him).

When he hear someone walk out from the room, he fastly stand away from the girl. His face feel hot while looking away from the girl. Without saying any words, he walk into his room.

"Omo, poor noona. She must be tired," said Sanghyuk when he saw the girl sleeping soundly on the sofa. 

"Noona? Who are you talking about?" Ask Jaehwan. Sanghyuk just smile while looking at the girl.

"Don't tell that...," Wonshik unable to finish his words as he look at the sleeping girl and then to Sanghyuk. The maknae nod his head.

"Seriously!" Said Jaehwan in quite loud voice that make Haneul wake up. Without open her eyes, she sit up and rub her eyes cutely. 

"Are you awake now noona?" Ask Sanghyuk as he sit beside Haneul. The girl just nod her head and yawn. 

"Sorry," said Jaehwan as he rub his neck. Haneul just shake her head.

"Its okay. I need to leave soon. I have other works to do after this," said Haneul as she smile at the boy.

"Yeah, she's a girl. No boy can be this pretty," said Wonshik as he look at the girl clearly. His words make Haneul blushing. Her favourite rapper is telling her that she's pretty with his y voice. Her heart beating crazily. It feel like can explode anytime.

"Who said? Hongbin ssi is so pretty," reply Haneul after she able to calm down.

"Oh he's an exception," said Jaehwan as he laugh. Haenul also laugh with him.

"Sorry, noona. You must be tired. You just come back from Japan and need to come here immediately," said Sanghyuk.

"Its okay. I already promise to take care of Hakyeon hyung. So, don't worry," reply Haneul as she pat Sanghyuk's head softly. It make Sanghyuk smile widely while looking at the girl.

"You such a good dongsaeng. Sorry for thinking bad about you," said Jaehwan as he show regret face.

"Its okay. Don't worry. I'm quite happy actually. Its show that you actually love Hakyeon hyung very much," reply Haneul.

"Me too. I'm sorry too," said Wonshik.

"Its not fully your fault actually. My action before that make you all think something like that. So, its no one that need to be blame in this thing," reply Haneul as she smile widely. 

"Why you so cute," said Jaehwan as he pinch Haneul's cheeks. His words make Haneul blushing. Her idol tell her that she's cute. What she should do in this kind of situation. She feel hot on her face right now. 

***

"Whats happen to me?" Ask Hongbin to himself. He hold his chest as he can feel his heart beating fastly. He still cannot make the image of Haneul's face from his mind. Has he going crazy? 

"Am I gay?" Ask Hongbin as he look at his reflection on the mirror. He shake his head to make all nonsense thing disappear from his mind. He continue his business in the bathroom while thinking what he's feeling actually.

When he walk toward the living room, he saw Jaehwan is holding Haneul's cheeks. Jaehwan actually pinch it but Hongbin saw other thing. He cannot help but feel jealous with what he see.