Where is he?

I'm a fan

Hakyeon has been locking himself in the room since he got back from his schedule. It make the other members worried. Hakyeon has been busy with his individual schedule for the whole week. The member hardly saw talk to him. They try to persuade the leader to come out but fail. 

"Whats actually happen?" Ask Taekwoon to hus dongsaeng. 

"We don't know. When he got back, he just go to his room and lock it," reply Jaehwan as he sit beside Wonshik.

"He already lock himself for hours. I'm feel worried," said Wonshik as he look at the locked room. 

"Me too. But, what we need to do. He's not listening to us. The damn key has not been found when we need it," continu Hongbin as he look around to ensure that the key is not there. 

"Maybe, we need some help," suggest Sanghyuk that make his hyung look at him. 

"Do you mean...?" They know who Sanghyuk has been talking about. 

"But, we don't have his phone number," said Taekwoon as he sigh. He admit that is a good suggestion, but.

"I have," reply Sanghyuk as he call Haneul. Actually, his noona has assign him to watch over Hakyeon. She think there something else bothering his hyung. And she's right.

"I think she has return to Korea right now," mumble Sanghyuk as he wait for the call will be answered. When the other answer his call, he tell her everything.

"Since when they become close?" Ask Hongbin as he look at the maknae talking in the phone. The other just show 'I don't know' face to Hongbin. 

"Just give few minutes," inform Sanghyuk as he look beside Taekwoon. 

Taekwoon feel worried. He worried on Hakyeon sudden changes. What actually happen to him? But, he also worried on the attendance of Cha Haneul. He still not confessing to Hakyeon yet. That leader has been busy these days. He does not has any chance to talk to Hakyeon.

***

"Whats happen?" Ask Haneul as she enter the house. She's still in her work suit. When she hear about Hakyeon, she immediately come here from the airport. 

"Why you wearing coat?" Ask Hongbin as he look at the girl weirdly. 

"I just come back from Japan for my work," reply Haneul as she walk toward the living room.

"Where is he?" Ask Haneul. She then walk toward the room pointed by them. Haneul take a deep breath before she knock the door. 

"Hyung, I'm here. Can you open the door for me please," said Haneul.

She wait for a while before continue, "I know there something wrong happen. I already told you before that I can read everything from your face. When we meet last week, I can see there something bothering you. I already give you one week to think. So, are you ready to tell me about it?" 

Few minutes later, the door is unlock by the leader. The other rush over to enter the room but get stop by Haneul. "Let me talk to him first," said Haneul as she enter the room and close the door. 

The other do not have any other option but, wait. "How about if I cook something for all of you? Its already dinner time," said Taekwoon as he walk to the kitchen. The other start doing something else to distract themselves. Sanghyuk feel worried on the leader but he know everything will be fine because Haneul is there to calm his hyung.