Am I disturbing?

I'm a fan

Taekwoon want to confess but there always something that stop him. He really need to tell Hakyeon. If not, Haneul will take Hakyeon away from him. But, what can he do. Hakyeon never been alone. There always someone with the leader. Why can't they leave Hakyeon alone. Without he know, he sigh heavily.

"Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon when he hear that heavy sigh. 

"Oh, no.. nothing. I'm just feel little bit tired," reply Taekwoon as he massage his own arm. Hakyeon smile little bit and help massaging the arms. 

"Is it okay like this?" Ask Hakyeon as he keep massaging the arms. He worried about his friend. Taekwoon just let that hand keep doing his job. He just look at the leader. 

"Are you okay now?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon in worried. 

"I'm fine. Don't worry," reply Taekwoon as he rub Hakyeon's cheek. He smile at the leader sweetly and keep staring at the leader straight into his eyes. They keep staring at each other for a while.

"I actually has something to tell you," continue Taekwoon still staring at the leader. 

"Wha... what?" Ask Hakyeon stuttering as he blushing. He keep staring at his friend.

"I lo...," before Taekwoon can confess his feeling, Sanghyuk open the door and disturb their time.

"Hyung," call Sanghyuk as he open the door. The elders quickly look away and sit away from each other. 

"Am I disturbing on something?" Ask Sanghyuk when he realise his hyung are blushing. Taekwoon sent a glare at his dongsaeng.

"Em whats wrong Hyukkie?" Ask Hakyeon. Sanghyuk sit beside his hyung and put his head on Hakyeon's lap.

"I just miss you," said Sanghyuk. Hakyeon laugh a bit and play with his hairs. Taekwoon just look at the dongsaeng with jealous. He also want to do that with Hakyeon. Without he realise he is pouting while looking at them.

"Do you want to join hyung?" Ask Sanghyuk when he saw the duck face showing by his hyung.

"What? Em no. I'll need to go now," reply Taekwoon as he stand and leave them. Hakyeon just watch his friend walk away from them. He rethink what could Taekwoon want to tell him before. It couldn't be that. He think its impossible for Taekwoon to like him too. 

"Hyung, are you okay?" Ask Sanghyuk as he wave his hand in front of Hakyeon's face.

"What?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at the maknae. 

"Are you okay? You're spacing," said Sanghyuk as he sit and look at his hyung worriedly.

"I'm fine. Just thinking on something," reply Hakyeon as he pat Sanghyuk's head.

"Emm hyung, when you want to meet Haneul noona, can you bring me too," said Sanghyuk. 

"Noona? Since when you two become close?" Ask Hakyeon as he smile. He happy when his dongsaeng able to be close with the members.

"Just few days ago. She help me to know my right feeling and the right way to think," reply Sanghyuk as he smile back at his hyung. Hakyeon just laugh hearing that. Well, its really like Haneul that he know.

"Well, of course I will bring you along," said Hakyeon. Sanghyuk cheer in happiness when the others enter the room.

"What happen?" Ask Hongbin when he saw the maknae smile widely.

"Nothing," reply Sanghyuk as he keep hugging the leader. 

***

"I'll not in Korea for one week," inform Haneul as she drink her coffee.

"Where you want to go?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at his dongsaeng. 

"Japan. Work matter," reply Haneul. 

"What's your work, noona?" Ask Sanghyuk as he feel curious about the girl. For him, that girl hold many secret and has mystery aura around her.

"I'm a businesswoman," answer Haneul as she look at the maknae.

"Ooo but its look like you have many free time. Is it okay for your business?" Ask Sanghyuk. Hakyeon just look at his dongsaeng. Its look like he is thinking on something else.

"I have someone else to manage it for me. So, don't worry," reply Haneul as she smile at the maknae. 

"Are you okay hyung? Do you have something to tell me?" Ask Haneul when she realise that the leader has been acting weird. 

"No, I'm fine. Maybe I'm just tired. My schedule is full for whole weeks," reply Hakyeon as he sigh heavily. Its true he is tired, but he actually thinking about something else. 

"Okay. But, when I come back from Japan, I want to know the truth from you," said Haneul as she look at Hakyeon worriedly. She know there something other than that is bothering him. But, she doesn't want to force him.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine. Just do your work amd come back safely," reply Hakyeon as he smile widely to ensure that he's fine. Haneul just nod at the words and keep drinking her coffee.