Why?

I'm a fan

Its been a two weaks since the conversation. Hakyeon still thinking about what Haneul said to him. Well, he is changing but the others too. They not same as before. They look unhappy with his changes. Why? They should be. He does what they want him to do. They feel annoyed on how he behave. So he change. So, why?

***

"Is this the cafe?" Ask the manager as he stop the car in front of a cafe. 

"I think so," said Hakyeon as he look at the sign 'Heaven Cafe'.

"Why we stop here?" Ask Taekwoon. As what he know, they don't have any other schedule after this. 

"I just want to taste the coffee here. I heard its delicious," said Hakyeon as he wear his cap and mask.

"I want to go too," said Taekwoon as he also wear his cap and mask too.

"Why?" Ask Hakyeon as he look back at the boy.

"Well, emm you said the coffee here is delicious. So, I want to taste it too," said Taekwoon. Hakyeon just nod and walk out from the car.

***

Hakyeon drink his coffee slowly and let the taste takeover his feel. Then, he look at the boys who sit around him. 

"Why you all here? Don't you want to rest?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at his dongsaeng. Taekwoon just smile at the question and keep drinking his coffee. Well, he agree that coffee here is delicious. He maybe will be one of the regular customer for this cafe in future.

"We just want to spend more time with you, hyung," said Sanghyuk as he play with his coffee mug. He actually don't know how he can say something like that.

"Well, I think we already spend many time together," reply Hakyeon as he smile and keep drinking his coffee. He doesn't know what he actually feel. He feel happy but he also feel sad with that statement.

"We miss you, hyung," Jaehwan continue as he look at Hakyeon with sad eyes. Hakyeon just keep silent and only look on the table. He also miss them. 

"Hakyeon, are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon when Hakyeon just keep silent and only look on the table. 

"I'm fine. Don't worry," reply Hakyeon as he smile at Taekwoon and his dongsaeng. Suddenly he saw someone that he know enter the cafe. He just look at the girl who is talking with the owner of the cafe. He then wave his hand to the girl to make her aware on his presence. 

***

"Good morning Minju. How business today?" Ask Haneul when she saw her friends at the counter.

"Good Morning, Haneul. Everything fine and better I think. Our customer is increasing," reply Minju as he smile widely at his friend. 

"Not our, but your customers," reply Haneul as she lean at the counter. 

"But, this cafe is yours," said Minju.

"I just paid for it, but the owner is you," Haneul pat Minju's shoulder and smile to him.

"Heaven cafe is fully yours. It our deal," continue Haneul. She feel like someone is watching her. When she look at her left, she saw someone is waving his hand to her. She immediately wave her hand too.

"You can continue your work, Minju. I'll go there to my hyung," said Haneul as she walk away from her friend.

"You don't want anything?" Ask Minju half shouting.

"As usual," reply Haneul without looking back. 

"My dongsaeng," Hakyeon stand up and hug Haneul.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Ask Haneul as she hug Hakyeon back. Hakyeon pull Haneul's hand to sit down beside him.

"You said the coffee here is delicious. So, I want to try it. And its true. It so good," reply Hakyeon as he smile.

"Okay. Emm hello and good morning," said Haneul as she bow slightly to the boys. She feel little bit nervous actually. She sit at one table with her idols. She really need to calm down.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Ask Haneul when she realise her hyung is acting weird. She can see from his eyes. Hakyeon is smiling but, his eyes is sad. 

"I'm fine," reply Hakyeon as he look down. Haneul give a disbelief look at the leader. 

"I'm fine. I need to go to the toilet first," continue Hakyeon as he stand up and leave Haneul with the boys. Haneul watch the figure until its disappear from her sight. She sigh heavily and then she realise. She sitting there with other member of Vixx.

Awkward. Its so awkward between them. She don't know what to say, or what to do. She really want to disappear right now.