Are you ready?

I'm a fan

When Haneul walk into the room, Hakyeon is sitting on his bed with his head down. Haneul walk slowly toward the leader and sit beside him. She cup Hakyeon's face and make him look at her. She can see how long Hakyeom has been crying. His puffy red eyes. His red nose. The tears that keep flowing down. 

"What actually happen, Cha Hakyeon?" Ask Haneul as she wipe the tears. Hakyeon just crying and not sayig any words.

"You can tell me when you'te ready," said Haneul as she hug Hakyeon and let the leader cry. After a while, Hakyeon let the hug and look at Haneul. Now, he feel embrassed to be crying like that.

"Are you ready to tell me whats wrong?" Ask Haneul as she look at Hakyeon straight into his eyes. Hakyeon take a deep breath and look at Haneul back.

"Its just... I think I'm become too sensitive these days. Maybe because I'm tired," Hakyeon start to talk. But, he's not telling Haneul the truth. He still want to hide it.

"Cha Hakyeon," Haneul give a stare that show that she's not believe with his words.

"Well, I think I want to quit," said Hakyeon that make Haneul look at him with a wide eyes.

"What?" Haneul shout that make Hakyeon startle. 

"Okay, now its getting more serious. Why?" Ask Haneul after she calm down a bit.

"Well, I realise I'm not suitable to be an idol. I'm not handsome. I'm ugly, dark and pitiful person. If I continue to be here, I will take the others down. I don't want to make them fail. They should get someone who better than me to lead them. I'm not a good leader for them. I'm not strong. I'm not perfect for them. I'm weak. How can I lead they who's better than me. I'm not and I think its enough for me to be here. I'm tired," confess Hakyeon as he cry. Haneul without saying any words just hug him. She silently kneel in front of Hakyeon and hold his hands tightly.

"What make you think like that? The members?" Ask Haneul.

"No, not them. They already appologise to me," Hakyeon shake his heads. Haneul think for a while.

"Is it the fans?" Ask Haneul and this time she's right.

"What they telling you about?" Haneul continue to ask. Hakyeon just keep in silent for awhile and give her some letters. Haneul open the letters and read it. She lift her eyebrows and start to feel angry. She sigh and look at Hakyeon.

"Its not your fan," said Haneul after she read the letters.

"I know. But, they're the member's fan," reply Hakyeon. 

"But,.." before Haneul can continue her words, Hakyeon cut her.

"Don't worry. Even if they do not sent this letter, I will quit too. They make me realise who I really am," Hakyeon try to smile that make Haneul feel more angry.

"No, don't pretend that everything is okay. And don't make that smile. I hate when you force yourself to smile. Even if they not your fan but the others, it does not give them any right to say something like that about you. They need to learn how to treat peeple well. And you, stop thinking for other people. Think about yourself too. Are you really want to quit? Are you really want to leave them alone? Are you thinking about what will happen if you leave? Have you thinking about your fan?" Haneul burst out. She feel very angry right now. Angry at the stupid antifan and angry at the leader. She know she should not feel angry with Hakyeon but she just feel disappointed with him. 

"I'm... I'm sorry," said Hakyeon as he look at the crying girl. Haneul take a deep breath and hug Hakyeon.

"I know you tired. Its normal for a human to be tired. Idol also a human, so its normal for you to be tired. Because of that you need to rest. You cannot keep it alone by yourself. You have me. You have the members. Have you think what will they feel knowing that you do not want to share your problems with them? If you think that when you quit they will stop, no they don't. We cannot satisfy them with doing what they want. They will just find other thing to bash you. That how stupid people are. So, just think carefully before you think," continue Haneul as she pat Hakyeon'a back. 

"Thank you. Thank you. You such a good advisor," said Hakyeon as he smile at Haneul.

"That what I want to see. Not a force smile like before," reply Haneul when she saw that smile.

"So, do you still want to quit?" Ask Haneul that make Hakyeon shake his head.

"No. I will fight. I will stay with my members until the end. I love them very much," reply Hakyeon that make Haneul smile. She then stand up and walk away from Hakyeon.

"Where you want to go?" Ask Hakyeon.

"Well, I think you should tell the boys what really happen. They're so worried about you," said Haneul before she leave the leader alone. 

Hakyeon feel little bit nervous. He doesn't know what he should say and do. He also worried about the members' reaction. Maybe they will laugh at him to be overly sensitive on that kind of letters. It make him afraid.

***

"How is he?" Ask Taekwoon as he walk toward the girl. The others too.

"He's fine now. I think all of you should go meet him now and make him realise how important he is," reply Haneul as she look at all the boys.

"What do you mean?" Ask Jaehwan when he hears Haneul's words. He realise there must be something happen that make she tell them that.

"Just go and do what I told you," reply Haneul as she smile. The boys just nod their head and walk into the room.