How do you know?

I'm a fan

"Wow, this place is amazing. Did you always come here?" Said Hakyeon as he look at the sky. 

"Of course. This is my secret place. When I having bad days, I always come here. It make me calm to be here. And this place also hold many good memories for me," reply Haneul as she also look at the sky. 

They both are sitting on the bench under the sky. Haneul bring Hakyeon to a rooftop house. Its just a simple house yet beautiful. Haneul always come here and keep the house clean even when she's not living there. 

"Its so nice to be here," said Hakyeon as he smile at Haneul. 

"So, what do you want to do?" Ask Haneul as she look at her hyung.

"Emm I don't know. How about if we just talk," reply Hakyeon.

"Talk? How about you and the boys?" Ask Haneul.

"We're fine. Much more better I think," answer Hakyeon as he smile. A force one.

"What make it better you think?" Haneul continue to interrogate him.

"Well, I stop hugging and bugging them. I'm not touching them frequently. Just when I need to do that," explain Hakyeon as he sigh.

"Don't talk like that," said Haneul.

"What do you mean like that?" Hakyeon don't understand.

"Like it a bad thing to do," reply Haneul as she change her position facing Hakyeon.

"It is, for them," Haneul can find sadness in Hakyeon's voice.

"How do you know? How do you know its good thing for them? How do you know your changes make them happy?" Ask Haneul. She don't want her hyung take a rushing decision. Her question left unanswered by Hakyeon.

"Emm how about your ideal type?" Hakyeon randomly change the topic after he keep silent for a while.

"Well, I want to find someone like Leo ssi," answer Haneul as she look at Hakyeon's face to see his reaction.

"Why? Do you like him?" Ask Hakyeon after he keep silent for awhile. He did not look at Haneul when he ask the question. 

"Its not I like him," answer Haneul that make Hakyeon look at her.

"So, why you want someone like Taekwoon?" Hakyeon continue to interrogate her.

"I want someone that can look at me like he look at you," explain Haneul.

"What do you mean?" Hakyeon really don't understand it.

"From what I see, his looks at you are full of love. Its so lovely on how he staring at you. How much he love you can be seen from his eyes," her words make Hakyeon blush.

"N...no, I don't think he mean like that. He always look at everyone like that," Hakyeon try to deny it.

"I don't think so. I think he like you," Haneul continue to . 

"What? That ridiculous. How can someone perfect like him can like me," Hakyeon still try to deny Haneul's words.

"Yes, he can. Why can't he fall in love with someone beautiful like you. And you also like him right?" Ask Haneul as she look at the leader intensely.

"Well, I do like him," admit Hakyeon as he look at other place in order to avoid the girl's stare.

"I know it. So, why not you confess?" Haneul keep digging Hakyeon's real feeling.

"Well, its just I don't think he will like me back,"said Hakyeon.

"Its what you think. How about him?" Haneul keep try to convince Hakyeon that Taekwoon like him. But, its look like she fail.

"I don't want to do something that can destroy our friendship. Can't we stop talking about him," Hakyeon really want to stop talking about this topic.

"Okay," Haneul really don't mind actually. But, she think she will convince the other one.