I already warn you right?

I'm a fan

"Sorry I'm late. There so many people in the toilet," said Hakyeon as he sit at his place beside Haneul. He realise there something different between the boys and Haneul. Its quite hot and awkward. The boys are glaring at Haneul while the girl just smirk. 

"Is there anything that I miss?" Ask Hakyeon in worried as he look at the boys and Haneul.

"No, of course not. We just talking about something interesting," reply Haneul as she smile sweetly at Hakyeon. The leader look at the girl with unconfident look. He then look at the boys to hear their explaination.

"Yeah, we just talking about something interesting. Its look like we can be a good friend," reply Hongbin as he smile sweetly at Hakyeon and then glare to the girl. The others just nod their head confidently.

"Of course you will. You two have same age," reply Hakyeon as he drink his coffee. He's not feel any doubt with their acting. 

"Oh, you have something here," said Haneul as she wipe Hakyeon's lip with her thumb. Taekwoon already look at them with burning heart. Not only him, the others too. Haneul want to show them that she's not playing with her words.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Hakyeon is blushing and look at Haneul as he try to find why that girl is doing that.

"I try to get rid the coffee from your lips. Why? You want me to do like Hyunbin in secret garden?" Tease Haneul as she smile and sit closer to Hakyeon. When she said that, she can feel the burning from the boys' glare. 

"Aish this kid really, you can use the tissue," Hakyeon take the tissue and wipe his lips completely. 

"Its already clean right?" Ask Hakyeon as he pout his lips. He's so cute doing that. 

"Why you so cute, hyung?" Said Haneul as she pinch his cheeks. 

"Yah, I already told you I'm not cute. And its hurt you know," reply Hakyeon as he pull away Haneul's hand from his face. Taekwoon really can't take it anymore. He really need to do something. If not, Hakyeon will be taken in front of him. 

"Sorry for the late. Here your coffee," said a boy who's work at the cafe as he put a cup of coffee in front of Haneul.

"Thank you, Shin," said Haneul as she smile sweetly at the worker. 

"You're welcome," reply that boy as he blushing. He then bow at them and leave with his hands on his hot cheeks.

"He's cute. I think he likes you," tease Hakyeon as he look at the boy who sometime glance at Haneul.

"I know. But, you much more cute hyung," reply Haneul as she wink at Hakyeon. Hongbin roll his eyes when he saw Haneul flirting with his leader. 

"You know? So, your answer?" Hakyeon really want to know about it.

"I said no. We only can be friend," told Haneul as she play with the cup. She already tell the boy and he understand her situation. They agree to be friends and she know the boy can't do anything about his feeling. She know one day that boy will find other girl that can make he forget about her.

"I understand," said Hakyeon as he hold Haneul's hand tightly. At that time, Hongbin can feel the changes in Haneul's eyes. Its look sad.

"So, you like boys?" Ask Wonshik after he think hard. 

"Of course. Why you ask question like that?" Hakyeon answer on behalf Haneul. The boys look at Haneul and Hakyeon in worried especially Taekwoon. 

'He ask like that because they think I'm a boy,' Haneul answer Hakyeon's question in her mind. She really want to laugh right now actually. Haneul then look at Taekwoon and give him a challenge look. 

"Oh my, its already late. We should go now. I'll call the manager to pick us here," Hakyeon take out his phone and call the manager. He then stand up.

"Where you want to go, hyung?" Ask Sanghyuk as he hold Hakyeon's hand.

"I need to buy another coffee for me and manager," reply Hakyeon as he walk toward the counter. He once again leave Haneul with the boys. Of course, Haneul use that time to tease the boys again.

"I already warn you, right? So, be prepare all of you. Act now or you'll regret later," said Haneul as she smile and leave them. 

"Bye hyung. I need to go to somewhere else actually. And I already late," said Haneul as she pat Hakyeon's shoulder.

"Ok. Be careful Haneul. And see you again. Bye," reply Hakyeon as he sent the girl out from the cafe with his smile. Before Haneul walk out from the cafe, she look back at the boys and smirk. 

Its not her intention to become their enemy. She like them very much and want to be close with them. But, they need to be teach to appreciate something that they have right now.