Do you really like her?

I'm a fan

"Hongbin ssi, do you really love my niece?" Mr Cha start to attack the boy.

"Yes, of course I am," reply Hongbin.

"Where did you meet Haneul?" Ask Mr Cha as he lean on the chair.

"Hakyeon hyung introduce her to us," reply Hongbin as he smile.

"Our first meeting isn't so good. I start with hate feeling. For the first three meeting with her, we having great mouth fight. The next meeting, I start to have this weird feeling. I realise that I already fall in love with her," continue Hongbin.

"Really? Why you fall for her? Is it because she rich?" Mr Cha continue to interrogate that boy.

"I never know about that. What I know, I never meet a girl like her. She's very caring and pretty too. I don't have any other reason for me to not fall for her," answer Hongbin sincerely. Its what he really think.

"What make you think you two are suit to be together? She's come from a noble family, while you," Mr Cha continue to attack.

"I don't think it will be a problem. I never know how rich she is. But, what I like about her is her kindness. She never show off her wealthness and never saw someone based on their background. I might be not as good as her but I will always be someone that she can rely on. Even when she does not want too," Hongbin calmly reply.

"You two always hang out together?" Mr Cha feel satisfy with Hongbin answer but still asking him question.

"Yes, we are. Usually with my other members," reply Hongbin.

"Oh, Vixx members," said Mr Cha as he smile. Hongbin look at that man in amuse. How he know about vixx.

"Well, actually I also like to hear your song," confess Mr Cha as he smile shyly. For Hongbin that man look cute while saying that. He never though that man is vixx's fan. Its quite shocking truth.

"Its all because of Haneul. That girl always force me to watch vixx mv with her," told Mr Cha. Hongbin just laugh a bit when he hear that. 

"Emm do you know about what happen to Haneul before?" Ask Mr Cha. He look serious.

"No, not yet. I want to give her time to tell me about it. But, I know there something bad has happen to her before. I can see the sadness in her eyes sometime," reply Hongbin. Mr Cha smile when he hear Hongbin's answer. He like this boy. 

"I don't mind your relationship with my niece. You have my approval," said Mr Cha.

"Thank you, Mr Cha," reply Hongbin as he bow slightly.

"You can call me uncle. Well, I actually try to show the image of fierce uncle who does not agree with my niece's choice. But, I can't really do it when I saw you. I always trust my niece. I know she will never bring any boy if she not trust him," said Mr Cha as he smile widely.

"Are you done?" Ask Haneul as she walk toward them.

"Yes, we are," reply Mr Cha. Haneul sit beside Hongbin and smile at him.

"So, how uncle?" Ask Haneul as she look at Mr Cha.

"Of course I agree. I trust you, my dear," said Mr Cha as he look at the couple with a big smile.

"So, when will you be married? I can handle all preparation. Don't worry," continue Mr Cha. He happy when he know his niece able to forget the past and move on.

"Emm about that, we don't think it will be done in nearest time," reply Hongbin. Now, he look guilty.

"Why? You two love each other, right?" Mr Cha start to doubt their relationship.

"Of course we are, uncle. But, you know about Hongbin right. He's an idol. I should let him do whatever he want. I don't want to destroy his dream. So, I'll just wait for him," said Haneul as she hold Hongbin's hand tightly. Hongbin just smile while looking at Haneul. He slowly lift Haneul's hand and kiss it.

"Thank you," whisper him slowly. Haneul smile shyly and look at him lovingly. She know she already fall with this boy. His rude mouth has come straight into her heart. His sharp gaze has stab her heart with a dangerous yet wonderful poison called love.

Mr Cha smile while looking at them. He can see love from their eyes. "I don't mind. But, don't wait too long. I'm already old. I want to see you wearing wedding dress before I die," said Mr Cha as he stand up.

"No, you're not. You will not die easily. I know how difficult for you to die," said Haneul as she stand up and hold Mr Cha's arm.

"Don't worry. We'll not disappoint you. We will be married when the time come," said Hongbin. Mr Cha nod his head before shaking hand with Hongbin and leave them alone. Haneul sit and sigh.

"Thank you. You really save me even when I feel little bit guilty to lie to him," said Haneul. Hongbin smile before he kneel in front Haneul. That girl look at Hongbin weirdly. What is he doing?

"If you feel guilty, how about if we make the lie become the truth?" Ask Hongbin. He hold Haneul's hand tightly and look straight into her eyes. Haneul lost her words. She just look at Hongbin with wide eyes.