What's wrong?

I'm a fan

"Whats wrong with Hakyeon hyung?" Ask Wonshik. There only him, Jaehwan and Hongbin in the room. They should be practice on their dance, but there something disturbing them.

"What do you mean?" Ask Jaehwan. He actually know what Wonshik mean but pretending to not understand.

"Well, he acting differently. Today, I just hear his voice for few times only. And it only to remind us about the next schedule. Just that," reply Wonshik as he look at his hyung.

"Yeah, I realise that too," said Jaehwan in lower voice.

"Since he few days ago, he acting differently. Isn't that weird. We also dis not know he went out that night. He always tell us if he want to go anywhere," said Hongbin as he show worried face.

"Well, maybe he just want some times alone," Jaehwan try to ease their heart also him. He try to think positive. 

While they are discussing, Sanghyuk enter the room with sad face. He sit beside Hongbin and sigh heavily. The others look at the maknae weirdly.

"What's wrong?" Ask Hongbin.

"Hakyeon hyung, he's acting weird," Sanghyuk sigh again.

"Yes, we realise that. Whats wrong with him actually?" Ask Jaehwan to the boys and himself. 

"Well, what he do, Sanghyuk?" Ask Wonshik when he realise the boy does not told then everything yet.

"Its not what he do. Its what he does not do. I'm asking him if he okay or not. He just answer me 'I'm okay'. He's not hugging me or bothering me like before. He's look different." said Sanghyuk. 

"Maybe he has bad days," reply Hongbin as he pat Sanghyuk's shoulder.

"Yeah, maybe after this he will back to his annoying character," continue Wonshik as he look in the floor. Even it just for few days, they already miss their leader. 

***

"Hakyeon," called Taekwoon as he enter the room.

"Taekwonnie," reply Hakyeon as he smile widely. That smile make Taekwoon snile without he know.

"What are you doing?" Ask Taekwoon as he sit beside Hakyeon. 

"Just practicing my singing," reply Hakyeon as he stare at his friend.

"How your ankle? Is it better now?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the ankle.

"Its fine now. I can start practice the dancing tomorrow," reply Hakyeon. Taekwoon just nod his head and smile in relief after he hear that. He actually feel worried on the leader. Worried about the injury and also his weird behaviour.

Without he realise, he stare at his friend. He study Hakyeon's face. From the fluffy hairs, to his shiny eyes. He then look at his nose and his cute cheeks. He really want to pinch that cheeks. Finally his eyes lock at Hakyeon's plump lips. Its look delicious and he really want to kiss it for long time.

"Taekwoon, are you alright? Why you staring at me like that?" Ask Hakyeon as he only look at his fingers. His voice bring Taekwoon back to the reality that the boy only his friend and not his boyfriend. He blushing when he realise his act.

Not only him, Hakyeon also same. His face become red when he realise Taekwoon is staring at him. He really want to hug his friend right now. But, he force himself to stop doing something like that. He afraid Taekwoon will hate him if he touch him so much. What he know he love Taekwoon so much. And he will do anything to ensure he can stay with the boy forever even just as a friend.

"Nothing," said Taekwoon after he able to keep strong and hiding his feeling. 

"Okay," reply Hakyeon as he continue his practice. Taekwoon just look at his friend and leave him after few minutes. He really feel weird with Hakyeon's behaviour. Well, the boy always try to find chance to hug and pamper him. But, now he's doing nothing. He just focus on his training.

When Taekwoon enter the dance room, he saw his dongsaeng sit in a circle with worried face. They look so sad. "What's wrong?" Ask Taekwoon as he sit on the sofa not far from them. When the boys hear his questions, they all go to Taekwoon and tell him about their anxiety. 

"I know. I realise it too," reply Taekwoon as he sigh. 

"Do you know why he acting like that?" Ask Sanghyuk to his hyung.

"Sorry, but I don't know," reply Taekwoon honestly.

"Well, maybe the boy know what really happen," said Hongbin after he think hard. He actually feel something when he saw the boy. Especially when the boy smile evilly at them. He already hate the boy when he saw him.

"Maybe," reply Taekwoon as he think about the boy. He never saw the boy before. Hakyeon also never tell him about the dongsaeng. When the boy hug Hakyeon, he feel little bit jealous. 

"I don't like that boy," said Sanghyuk suddenly. He feel like his hyung has been stole by the boy. 

"Me too. I doubt on him," support Wonshik as he put up his hand like a primary school student.

"Yeah, we never see him before. How can he suddenly appear and become Hakyeon hyung's dongsaeng," said Jaehwan as he crossing his hand on his chest. The boy look unsatisfied and glaring at nowhere like the boy is there.

Taekwoon just shake his head and stand up. "Hurry, get ready. We need to start our practice. Hakyeon will join us tomorrow. So we need to be perfect for make him easier."

"Okay hyung," said the boys in unison. They stand up and get ready on their spot.

Hakyeon open the door slightly and watch the boys practice for a while. He then close it and walk back to the other room. He glad the boys are practicing well. He love s. That why he need to do some change. It for their comfort. He don't want to stress s. So, he also need to do his best to stop his affections toward them.