Why you not answering?

I'm a fan

"What happen hyung? You're be sighing  loudly," ask Sanghyuk as he look at Hongbin worriedly. Hongbin just look at the maknae before sigh again.

"I'm fine. Don't worry," reply Hongbin. Where did it goes wrong? Why Haneul does not say anything on his confession. Is she hate it? What he need to do? It might be awkward between them. 

He look out through the small window and see the white cloud. Now, they are on their way to Japan for their concert. Since he confess to Haneul, that girl not see him or other members. It make he feel weird and guilty. Is she try to avoid him because of his confession?

"Whats wrong with Hongbin, Yeonnie?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at his miserable dongsaeng.

"He confess. But, Haneul still does not give him her answer," told Hakyeon. He know about this from Haneul herself. She actually need to think before she can answer it. She love Hongbin too, but she just need little bit time to get ready for this. 

"Why? I thought that Haneul like Hongbin too," said Taekwoon as he tilt his head. 

"She like him but she just need some more time. Don't worry, everything will be okay," reply Hakyeon. Taekwoon nod his head before he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. 

"Yah, what are you doing?" Ask Hakyeon as he pull back his hand.

"Holding your hand. Why?" Taekwoon show an innoncent face.

"Someone might see us," whisper Hakyeon. He worried it might effect Taekwoon and vixx reputation. He does not want anything happen to s. 

Taekwoon sigh before he take a blanket and put it over his body and Hakyeon. He then hold Hakyeon's hand tightly under the blanket.

"No one can see like this," said Taekwoon as he smile at his boyfriend. Hakyeon just nod before he smile back at Taekwoon. 

"Now sleep. You need to rest," continue Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's head and put it on his shoulder slowly. Hakyeon slowly closed his eyes with a smile. 

***

"So, guys. You will given two room and you can choose the arrangement by yourself," said the manager as he give two keys to Hakyeon before he leave them.

"So, how?" Ask Hakyeon to s. Taekwoon already stand beside Hakyeon and hold his hand tightly. The others look at each other before playing paper-scissor-rock. Hongbin lost the game. Now, he need to stay with this two loverbird. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Ask a voice that Hongbin miss very much. All them turn around and saw the girl smiling at them. 

"You can go now. We'll meet later," said Haneul at her secretary. That man bow slightly and leave the girl with the group.

"We're stay here. We'll having our concert in few days" reply Hakyeon even when he know that girl already know about the concert.

"Of course I know about it. I already buy the ticket," reply Haneul as she show an excited face. 

"Where your room? Lets have dinner together," invite Haneul. The others nod their head when they hear about food. They actually feel very hungry. 

"Of course we want," reply Jaehwan as he smile. 

"You  can put your belongings in your room first. I'll wait for you here," said Haneul. 

"Here your key, Jaehwan. Lets go Hongbin," said Hakyeon as he give the key to Jaehwan. Before they can leave, Haneul stop them.

"Wait, you three stay in same room?" Ask Haneul as she look at Hakyeon, Taekwoon and Hongbin.

"Yes, why?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Haneul weirdly.

"Wait a minute," said Haneul as she walk toward the reception counter. Not long after that, she come back with another key.

"Here," say Haneul as she take the key on Hakyeon's hand and replace it with the new one. She then give the old key at Hongbin.

"Whats this?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Haneul.

"This my present for you and Taekwoon oppa," said Haneul as she smile.

"No need Haneul. We can just sleep together," said Hakyeon as he try to give the key back to Haneul.

"Well, its quite disappoint when you come to Japan but need to share your room with someone else. I just want to give you little bit privacy. I know its quite difficult when you're in the dorm because of these kids. So, now take this chance oppa," said Haneul as she wink at Taekwoon.

"Thank you, Haneul. I'll use this chance very well," said Taekwoon as he hold Haneul's hand and show a touching face. Hakyeon just slap Taekwoon's arm. His face become red right now. Taekwoon smile at Hakyeon and wink at him. They both will having their honeymoon in Japan and Taekwoon will use this chance greatly.