Why you here?

I'm a fan

"What are you doing?" Shout Sanghyuk when he saw some guys are holding a girl.

He actually want to clear his mind. That why he went out secretly. When he walk near a dark alley, he hear someone shout for help. He don't know that girl, but he know he need to help her. He cannot pretend that he doesn't saw or hear what has happen. 

"Don't try to be a hero," yell one of the guys as he approach that boy. He try to punch Sanghyuk but that boy fastly dodge and punch him back. Sanghyuk push the other guys from the girl. 

"Go, hurry," said Sanghyuk as he push the girl away. That girl fastly run away from that place. When Sanghyuk watch that girl safely escape from that place, he does not realise one of the guy holding a stick and try to hit him. When he look in front him, the guy already swing the weapon and almost hit Sanghyuk's head. Someone stop the guy by holding his hand. 

"Its you again. Don't you have any other place? I though you already stop doing this kind of job," said Haneul as she glare at the guy. That guy pull back his hand strongly and try to attack Haneul. She just kick his stomach and make him fall down immediately. 

"Its look like you really need to be teach again," said Haneul as she glare at the guys. They fastly runaway from that place leaving Sanghyuk and Haneul alone.

"Are you okay?" Ask Haneul as she approach the boy.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you," said Sanghyuk as he lean at the wall. He sigh in relief. He thought he will be dead actually.

"Is that you Sanghyuk ssi?" Ask Haneul when she able to see that boy's face clearly.

"Yes, I am. Who... Haneul ssi?" Reply Sanghyuk as he look at the girl. He never know someone that he quite hate save him.

***

"Why you here? Isn't you should be at home, sleeping?" Ask Haneul as she sit beside the boy. 

"I'm just want to take a fresh air," reply Sanghyuk as he look at his shoes. 

"Emm thank you for saving me," continue Sanghyuk as he look at the girl.

"You're welcome," reply Haneul as she smile at the boy. Sanghyuk look so cute for Haneul. How can someone like him can be this cute. She really want to pinch his cheeks.

"There something bothering you right? Is it about Hakyeon hyung?" Guess Haneul. She's not guessing actually, she already know. 

"Emm yes. I'm feel guilty with what we said about him. We really stupid and did not think carefully before we speak. What should I do? I miss Hakyeon hyung very much. I miss the old him. I miss to hear his nag. I miss his hug. What should I do?" Reply Sanghyuk as he cry. Haneul really can't take this sight. How can she let this poor kid crying infront of her. 

She just hold Sanghyuk's hand and rub it with his thumb to calm him down. Sanghyuk put his head on Haneul's shoulder and cry. Haneul rub his back and let the boy cry. 

"Sorry," said Sanghyuk as he wipe his tears.

"Why?" Ask Haneul when the boy appologise to her.

"Its wet here," reply Sanghyuk as he wipe Haneul's sweater that has been wet because of his tears.

"Don't worry about it," said Haneul as she take Sanghyuk's hand and look at the boy.

"If you really want your Hakyeon hyung back, you need to tell him everything," said Haneul as she look straight into the wet eyes.

"Everything? What do you mean?" Ask Sanghyuk as he tilt his head. Why he need to be so cute with his red nose. Haneul need to stop herself to touch that cute nose.

"Well, you need to appologise to him. You need to tell him everything that you tell me before. You need to tell him how much you love him, how much you need him and how much you miss him. You need to do that. All of you," said Haneul as she pat Sanghyuk's head. 

"Thank you. Thank you. I though you hate me," reply Sanghyuk as he smile at the girl.

"What? Of course not. What make you think like that?" Ask Haneul as she show a fake shock face while holding her chest.

"Well first time we meet, you show us an evil smile. Second time we meet, you are flirting with our leader. Last time we meet, you threat us," reply Sanghyuk as he count with his fingers. 

"Well, it acceptable. I'm just want to make all of you realise what you all done is wrong. Just that," said Haneul as she smile.

"After all, I'm your fan," continue Haneul.

"Really? Well, I don't know that, hyung. Emm can I call you hyung?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at the girl with a big smile. He think trust that person. He also feel comfortable with that person after this conversation. He don't know whay he hate this person so much before.

"Noona," reply Haneul as she look at other place to avoid Sanghyuk's confuse stare.

"What?" Ask Sanghyuk when he hear that word. Why should he call that boy noona. Isn't he's a boy. 

"Don't tell me that you...," before Sanghyuk can finish his words, Haneul just look at him and nod her head. She then laugh when she saw Sanghyuk's reaction. He look at Haneul with wide eyes and his mouth cannot be close.

"Noona?" Called Sanghyuk after he can accept this new fact about someone called Cha Haneul.

"Yes, my dongsaeng," reply Haneul as she smile at Sanghyuk. That boy smile back at his noona and start to laugh. He cannot wait to see the other reaction when they know about this.