Introduction

I'm a fan

Cha Haneul 

She is one of the richest person in Korea but keep her identity in secret. She live like a normal person. She live by herself without any maid, she go to work, she cook for herself. All thing, she do by herself. She does not want to depend on other people when she know she can do it by herself. 

How she can be rich? She inherit the wealth from his father. His father has been dead for ten years and leave all his wealth under her name. Because of that, she does not want to waste her father's wealth for something useless. 

But, she also know how to find new and worth kind of investment. She able to increase her wealth with investing in few companies that has potential.

All things will be done by her assistant and lawyer. None of the company that she invest in know who is she. What she want is a peaceful life without worrying about anything. 

She also has a weird taste in fashion. She like to wear man's clothes. She hate to wear skirt. She always been mistaken as a boy. With her short hair, she really look like a boy. A pretty boy.

But, she still a girl who has her own favourite idol. She really like Vixx. She is a Starlight that always follow up with Vixx. She go to every Vixx concert. She also attend all Vixx fanmeeting and get their signature. She has a special room for her to keep her collection of Vixx such as the posters, CD and their signatures. 

She happy to be a Starlight.