Are you okay?

I'm a fan

"Is it okay for me to sleep here?" Ask Hakyeon as he lay on the bed.

"Of course. It should be me asking is it okay for you to sleep here?" Ask Haneul back as she pull the blanket over Hakyeon's body and sit beside him.

"Why?" Ask Hakyeon back.

"Because maybe it will disturb your schedule," reply Haneul.

"Don't worry. We do not have anything important tomorrow. Just little bit training," said Hakyeon as he yawning. He feel very tired actually. He really need to sleep and charge his energy back.

"Oh okay. Good night then. If you need anything, just knock my door," said Haneul as she pat Hakyeon's hand and walk out from the room. She look back and see the boy already fall asleep. 'He must be very tired,' thought Haneul as she close the door slowly.

"Hope everything okay for him," mumble her as she lay on her bed. 

***

"Good morning hyung," said Haneul when she saw the boy walk out from the room.

"Morning. What are you making?" Ask Hakyeon when he saw the girl is cooking on something.

"Just pancake," reply Haneul as she walk toward Hakyeon who already sit properly at the dining table. 

"Its look delicious," said Hakyeon as he loom at the pancake hungryly.

"Emm it perfect. Ten, no hundred mark for you," continue him as he show his fingers. 

"Thank you hyung," said Haenul as she blush.

Who know she can cook for her idol and get compliment on that. She still feel like a dream able to eat breakfast with Cha Hakyeon. When she wake up this morning, she though she just dreaming. But, when she saw the boy sleeping in the next room, she know it not a dream. But, thankfully she still able to calm herself not to do anything that can scare the boy.

"So, what time your schedule start?" Ask Haneul as she eat her pancake.

"Emm I think on 10 a.m," reply Hakyeon as he look at the clock.

"Well, we have 2 hours more," said Haneul as she look at the clock too. 

After they finish their breakfast, Hakyeon offer to wash the dirty dishes. But, of course get rejected by Haneul. How can she let her guest do that work. His ankle also still hurt. After bickering, at the end Hakyeon sit on the sofa watching the television and Haneul washing the dishes at the kitchen. When she finish her work, she walk toward Hakyeon and sit beside him. She saw the boy not watching the television but only staring at the space. She know that there must be something that disturbing the leader.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Ask Haneul as she tap Hakyeon's shoulder. Her action make Hakyeon jump a bit before looking at Haneul smiling. 

"I'm fine. Don't worry," answer him smiling try to ease Haneul's heart. But, he don't know that Haneul can read from his face that there must be some problems faced my him Maybe because of the boys. 

"Emm how about the boys? Are they okay?" Ask Haneul try to make Hakyeon talk to her.

"Yeah they okay," reply Hakyeon as he nod his head.

"How about between you and the boys?" Ask Haneul again.

"What do you mean by that?" Ask Hakyeon when he hear Haneul's question.

"Well, I know there something disturbing you. If not, why you went out alone at night when you can sleep and rest at your dorm? I can see it from your face. It already written there for me to read it," reply Haneul as she look at the leader. She know how mean the boys to him. But, she also know how care the boys to him. But, they do not show it. 

"Well, you're right. There something disturbing me," said Hakyeon after he thinking for a while.

"Is it about the boys?" Guess Haneul.

"Yes, you're right again. It not them, it me. I'm the problem one. I need to stop my affection to them. I need to stop hugging and bugging them. I know how much they hate it when I touch them," said Hakyeon as he look at his fingers. 

"Something happen right? There must be something that make you think like that," ask Haneul as she look at Hakyeon. She worried on the leader. Very worried actually. 

"Well, I heard they talking last night. They talk about me. How uncomfortable is my touch. How noisy is my nag. How good if I'm not around. How peaceful are they when I'm not with them," confess Hakyeon.

That why he left the dorm. He cannot hear it anymore. He cannot bear to be with them inside the house without crying. He really want to cry and when he walk away from the dorm, he cry. He feel hurt. He really does not want to come back, so he just wondering without any purpose. That before two men come to him asking for his money. Well, he rushing at that time and forget to take his wallet. That how he ended up beaten by the men.

"I think they just joking. Don't take it seriously," Haneul try to make Hakyeon think positively. She love every member of Vixx and she does not want any troubles or conflicts happen between them.

"Maybe. Maybe I'm the sensitive one," reply Hakyeon as he close his eyes and lean back.

"No, you're not. You are human. It normal for us to be sensitive," said Haneul as she look at the boy. He look really tired.

"Thank you. I feel calm little bit after told you that," said Hakyeon as he smile at the girl.

"You're welcome. If you have any problems, you can just tell me and I will do my best to help you," reply Haneul as she smile back at the leader.

"Lets get ready. It almost time," continue Haneul as she look ay the clock. She help Hakyeon stand up and get ready to send the boy for his schedule.