What happen?

I'm a fan

"Hyung, just drop me in front of the cafe," said Hakyeon to his manager. That night, they has free time for themselves. So, Hakyeon want to spend that time with Haneul. 

"Where you want to go hyung?" Ask Hongbin after he hear Hakyeon's words. 

"I have a date," reply Hakyeon as he smiles. All boys look at him in shock, especially Taekwoon. It make him sad.

"Date? We don't know you has a girlfriend," said Wonshik as he look at the his leader.

"What? No, of course I don't," reply Hakyeon as he laugh a bit looking at the boys' reaction.

"Well, you said you have a date," Taekwoon look at Hakyeon in relief.

"Oh, what I mean I want to hang out with my dongsaeng," explain Hakyeon. The car stop at the place mention by Hakyeon.

"Thank you, hyung," said Hakyeon before he went out from the car. After he close the door, the manager open the window and said," don't come back too late. Its quite dangerous right now. We don't want something like that night happen again."

"Don't worry hyung. I'm not alone. I'm with Haneul," said Hakyeon as he look at the manager with a smile. As they talking, Haneul slowly walk toward Hakyeon from behind.

"Hyung," called Haneul as she tap Hakyeon's shoulder. Its make Hakyeon jump a bit as he turn around looking at Haneul. 

"Yah, Cha Haneul. You scared me," scold Hakyeon as he put his hand in his chest.

"Don't laugh at me. I know its funny to tease me right," continue Hakyeon as he pouting when Haneul just laugh.

"Sorry hyung. It not my intention to tease you," reply Haneul as she hold Hakyeon's arm. 

"O yeah. I trust you. If not why you laugh at me," said Hakyeon as he roll his eyes.

"I'm not lying. Its just you so cute," reply Haneul as she wink to Hakyeon.

"Just stop it. I already told you I'm not cute," said Hakyeon as he try to hide his blushing cheeks. The boys glare at Haneul like want to eat her. 

"What a sweet talker he is," mumble Hongbin as he put his arms on his chest. The other nod aggreing with his statement. But, Taekwoon just stare at Haneul and Hakyeon with sad eyes. Haneul realise that Taekwoon is looking at them. She just smile at the boy and Taekwoon also do the same. 

"Lets go. Bye hyung. Bye boys. Don't sleep too late," told Hakyeon before he left them. 

"Where we want to go?" Ask Hakyeon. 

"My secret place," answer Haneul as she smile widely.

***

"Hyung, what actually happen that night when Hakyeon went out?" Ask Taekwoon when the car leaving that place.

"Hakyeon don't tell you?" Ask the manager without change his attention from the road. The boys all shake their head. When the manager did not hear any answer from them, he assume the answer is no.

"Well, he almost get rob that night," told the manager that getting a hard 'what' from them.

"Is it true, hyung?" Ask Wonshik as he sit nearer to his manager. 

"Yes. If not because that person, I can't imagine what will happen to him," the manager continue.

"What do you mean?" Ask Jaehwan.

"Haneul save Hakyeon that night," reply the manager. 

The boys look at each other and feel guilty little bit. Well, they hate Haneul for no reason when she has save their leader. 

"Well, I thank him for saving Hakyeon hyung. But, I still don't like him," mumble Hongbin as he look outside the window.