So, do you?

I'm a fan

"We'll let you rest, hyung. You must be tired. Good night, hyung,"said Hongbin as he hug Hakyeon before he leave the room. 

"Good night hyung. Love you," said Sanghyuk as he hug Hakyeon.

"Good night, hyung. Don't think so hard," said Jaehwan as he hug his hyung too.

"Good night hyung. Sleep well," said Wonshik as he hug Hakyeon. They all leave Hakyeon alone with Taekwoon. Hakyeon look at Taekwoon who just silently standing in front him. Taekwoon take a deep breath before he sit beside Hakyeon. 

"Hakyeon, I want to tell you something," said Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon straight into his eyes. Hakyeon just nod his head without looking away from that boy. Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's hands lovingly.

"I know its not romantic for me to tell you right now, but I can't wait for other time. I'm afraid I will lose you if I'm not telling you now," said Taekwoon. He look determine to confess his feeling to the leader. Hakyeon wait in nervous. He wondering what will the boy tell him.

"I... I love you, Cha Hakyeon. Not as a friend but more than that. I want you to be mine," confess Taekwoon as he stare at Hakyeon. He wait for the leader to respond. But the leader just looking at him in wide eyes without saying anything. Now Taekwoon feel regret confessing to the leader. Now, he feel awkward to be there. 

"I'm... I'm sorry. Just forget what I said just now," said Taekwoon as  he stand up to leave Hakyeon. He already turn his back from the leader when he feel someone is hugging him.

"I love you too, Taekwoon. I love you since we met for the first time," reply Hakyeon as he hug Taekwoon tighter. Taekwoon smile widely when he hear that the leader love him too. Taekwoon turn around and hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. He slowly cup Hakyeon's face and stare straight into his eyes. He can see how happy he is from the reflection of Hakyeon's eyes. He feel happy. Very happy. He never thought the leader will love him back. 

"I love you, Cha Hakyeon and I will love you forever. It feel like a dream for me to be able hold you like this. To be able showing my love for you," said Taekwoon as he smile widely.

"I love you too, Jung Taekwoon. Always love you. I'm always dream to stay with you forever. I never thought you will love me. I'm not suitable for you. You're so perfect for me," reply Hakyeon as he avoid Taekwoon's stare.

"I'm not perfect Hakyeon. I need your love to be perfect. I will never able to live without your love. When you said that you want to quit just now, you make me worried that you will leave me alone. I don't want you to leave me. Please stay with me Hakyeon," said Taekwoon as he make Hakyeon look at him back. His words make Hakyeon smile widely with his teary eyes.

"Always. I will always stay with you. Please stay with me too Taekwoon," said Hakyeon as he hug Taekwoon tighly. They stay like that for a moment before Taekwoon speak.

"So, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon lovingly.

"Of course, Taekwoonie. I love you," reply Hakyeon as he move closer to Taekwoon. Now their face only have few inch to be touch. They can feel each other breath.

"I love you too," said Taekwoon before he seal their lips. They kiss slowly. They're savoring every moment that they have. Hakyeon put his arms around Taekwoon's neck while the latter put his arms around Hakyeon's waist. 

They breath heavily after their kiss. They smile widely while looking at each other. They never feel this happy before. Its feel like in heaven. Without saying any words, they just hug with wide smile still on their face. They keep hugging until a shout heard from outside the room.

"Its Haneul's," said Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon in shock. They both walk out from the room hurriedly to see what actually happen. 

When they walk out from the room, they saw the girl cross her arms on her chest while glaring at Hongbin. That boy look shock with his wide eyes. 

"What's going on?" Ask Hakyeon.