What's going on?

I'm a fan

"What's going on?" Ask Hongbin as he glare at Jaehwan and Haneul. His question make all of them look at the boy.

Haneul face become redder when she saw the Hongbin does not wearing any shirt. With his wet hairs, he look ier. Without she know she's staring at Hongbin without blinking.

"Where are you looking, ert?" Ask Hongbin as he protect his body with his arms. Haneul fastly stand up and walk toward Hongbin with unsatisfy face. How dare he call me ert.

"What do you mean by ert?" Ask Haneul as she stand in front Hongbin. 

"You are a ert. You're looking at my body without blinking just now," reply Hongbin as he stand closer to Haneul.

"What? Its not my fault when you have hot body," said Haneul without thinking. She fastly close as she look aways from Hongbin. 

'How can I say something like that,' Haneul scold herself. When she look at Hongbin, she realise that boy has been blushing. 

"They two look cute together," said Sanghyuk at his hyung. Jaehwan and Wonshik can't help to agree with their dongsaeng's statement. They two really look cute together.

"Well, sorry if my body is so hot," said Hongbin as he avoid from looking at Haneul.

"But, its all your fault for not wearing any shirt," said Haneul to cover her previous embrassing mistake.

"Its my house. If I don't want to wear shirt or pant or even , its my own right. You cannot decide what I should wear in my house," reply Hongbin as he walk closer to Haneul.

"Don't forget you are living here with other member. You think they want to see your body badly," said Haneul as she step closer to Hongbin. She does not know why but she really like to argue with this boy. 

"Yah, you really searching for problem," said Hongbin as he push Haneul. He not pushing her strongly. The problem is he actually want to push her shoulder. But, his angle of hand quite wrong and far from his calculation. His hand not pushing Haneul's shoulder but her chest. Hongbin can feel something soft while touching Haneul's chest. 'Wait, what's that?' Hongbin ask himself.

"Oh my god," said Wonshik as he witnessing what has happen. 

"Yah!" Shout Haneul. She fastly cross her arms on her chest as she look at the boy in disbelief. Hongbin staring at Haneul with confuse face. 'He's a girl,' Hongbin said to himself.

"What's going on?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at shocking Hongbin and angry Haneul. Haneul fastly hiding behind Hakyeon with her red face. 

"What's happen?" Ask Hakyeon as he stare at the boys. Jaehwan, Wonshik and Sanghyuk point at Hongbin to answer the question.

"I don't mean it. Its an incident," said Hongbin as he look at the leader.

"ert," said Haneul without looking at the boy. She still hiding behind Hakyeon.

"Haneul, Hongbin said he did not mean to," said Hakyeon as he push Haneul toward Hongbin. They look at each other with red face.

"I'm sorry. It was an accident. I swear. I want to push your shoulder but, I... I'm sorry," said Hongbin as he show a regret face. Haneul look at Hongbin without saying anything.

"Emm I forgive you. It not you intend to do that," reply Haneul as she smile. Hongbin smile back at the girl when he saw the latter smile. 

"Are you going back home?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Haneul.

"Yes, why?" Ask Haneul back.

"Its has been quite late. Its too dangerous to let you go back alone," said Hakyeon as he look at Haneul in worried.

"Don't worry. My driver is still waiting for me. I need to meet my uncle after this," reply Haneul. Hakyeon nod his head.

"Are you okay right now?" Ask Haneul.

"I'm fine and better," reply Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon with a big smile. Haneul look at Hakyeon and Taekwoon who looking at each other lovingly. Haneul just nod her head.