Who is he?

I'm a fan

Haneul stop his car not far from Vixx's van. She can see Jaehwan, Hongbin and Wonshik standing beside the van. While Taekwoon and Sanghyuk is walking toward the boys. 

"Do you want to meet them?" Ask Hakyeon when he realise Haneul's excited face because able to see them this close.

"No need. I will meet them when they want to meet me," reply Haneul as she shake her head.

"Bye hyung. Be careful," said Haneul when Hakyeon open the car door. He then look at Haneul from the window.

"Bye Haneul. And thank you for yesterday," said Hakyeon before he leave the car.

He walk slowly to the van because of his injured ankle. The boys only look at Hakyeon without moving from their standing spot. Not even one of them want to go to Hakyeon and help him. They thought Hakyeon just pretending to be hurt to gain their attention. Haneul just shake her head looking at this situation. Then, she realise Hakyeon has left his cap in her car. 

"Hakyeon hyung," called Haneul as she run toward the leader. Hakyeon turn around and saw the girl running to him. Not only him, the boys also look at Haneul weirdly. Well, they never saw her or him before.

"Whats wrong, Haneul?" Ask Hakyeon when the girl standing in front him.

"Your cap. You left it in the car," said Haneul as she put the cap on Hakyeon's head. 

"Thank you," said Hakyeon as he correct the cap position. 

"You're welcome. Careful hyung. Remember to not do anything that can pressure your ankle," said Haneul purposely to tell the others about Hakyeon injury.

"I know that. Don't worry. I will only training my vocal for today," reply Hakyeon while smiling brightly.

"Okay, if you say so," said Haneul as she show unconfident look.

"Yah, trust me," yell Hakyeon as he pouting. His cute reaction  make Haneul laugh.

"Okay. I trust you hyung. Fighting," reply Haneul as she hug Hakyeon lightly. When she do that, she look at the boys to see their reactions. There some changes in their look.

'Be careful guys. I'm gonna steal your hyung,' said Haneul in her mind as she smirk evilly at the boys. When she do that, the boys become restless.

"Drive carefully, my dongsaeng. Bye. I'll call you later," said Hakyeon as he wave his hand to Haneul. She walk toward her car and wave back to her hyung. She laugh when she saw the face showed by the other members. It full of jealous and confuse.

"Who is he?" Ask Taekwoon when the car disappear from their sight.

"Huh?" Hakyeon cannot hear the question clearly.

"Who's that?" This time Hongbin ask loudly.

"No need to say it loud," scold Hakyeon as he close his ears.

"Who is that person?" Jaehwan ask in normal voice.

"Yes, like that. That is my dongsaeng. My cute dongsaeng," answer Hakyeon as he smile widely. The other want to ask more questions but stop when the manager has arrived. Hakyeon walk to the van with his injured ankle. He enter the van slowly as he hiss everytime he used the ankle. Hongbin try to help but got rejected by Hakyeon.

"Don't worry, I'll fine," said Hakyeon when he push Hongbin's hand. He say it while smiling to ensure the boy that he really fine. But, it still give some effect to the boy and also the other who watching them.

"How your ankle, Hakyeon?" Ask the manager as he driving. 

"Its better now. Doctor has check on it and she say I need to rest my foot for few days," reply Hakyeon as he massage his foot.

"Well, when I got the message last night, you make me worried. I thought how bad it is that make you unable to get back," said the manager as he sigh in relief when he know the boy only hurt his ankle and its not serious.

"Sorry hyung. I should not went out late night like that," said Hakyeon as he look at the manager.

"No need to sorry. Its not your fault,"reply the manager as he look at Hakyeon and to the road again. The boys who sitting at the back only hear the conversation without saying anything.