Is it real?

I'm a fan

Haneul walk slowly toward nowhere. She actually feel bored and just want to get out from her house. As she walking, she put her earphone and start to hear her favourite songs. 

"Should I go, should I stay, nobody know~ Woo~" she sing the song in low voice. She feel like want to dance when she hear that song. 

As she walk near a dark alley, she saw two men are beating and threating on someone. 'What kind of unfair fight happen here,' think the girl as she walk toward them.

"What do you mean by you don't have money? I know you have," Haneul able to hear one of the man yell to the victim. She can't clearly see their face but she know she can't let this thing aside.

"Sorry, but what are you two try to do?" Ask Haneul as she approaching them. 

"We are working right now," answer the man as he snickering to her.

"Yeah, I can see that," reply Haneul as she roll her eyes. She just glare to them who walking toward her. Its look like they are changing their target.

"So, boy, do you have money?" Ask one of them as he stand infront her. The other one stand behind her to prevent her from running away.

"No, I don't," answer her honestly. She actually forget to bring her wallet. 

When the man hear that, he pull Haneul's hand and push her down. It make her fall beside the injured boy. It lool like the boy already fainted. She stand up and brush the dirt on her clothes.

She then smirk and attack the men before they can process what is happenning. Easily she knock down them two. Well, they're such an easy opponent for her. Because of her father worried on her safety, he force her to learn on martial art and she really thank her father for that.

"Are you okay? Let me bring you to the hospital," said Haneul as she try to wake the boy up. 

"No, don't bring me there," reply the boy weakly. She still can't see the boy face clearly because he wearing a mask. Before she can say anything, the boy become unconscious again. She sigh and sit beside the boy. She thinking what she need to do.

If she left the boy here, it too dangerous for him. She want to bring him to hospital, but he refuse. She really doesn't know what she need to do. She doesn't know why, but she feel responsible on that boy. 

***

Haneul slowly put the boy on the sofa. She then run to her room to take aid box for the injury. When she went out from her room, she saw the boy already wake up and look at her in confuse. 

"Are you okay?" Ask Haneul again. The boy try to stand up but stop when he feel hurt on his ankle that make him sit back on the sofa.

"Let me see," said Haneul as she kneel and look at the boy ankle. The ankle has been swollen. It look like the boy fall on wrong position.

"You need to see doctor," said Haneul honestly. She does not has any experience in medical, so she does not know what she should do.

"No," reply the boy as he look at Haneul desperately. She can see from his eyes how he does not want to go to hospital.

"Yes, you need. But, don't worry. My unnie is a doctor. I'll call her here," said Haneul as she take her phone and call her unnie.

"She will come in fifteen minutes," told Haneul as she sit beside the boy. 

"Tha... thank you," said the boy still avoiding her stares.

"You're welcome. Well, I'm Haneul. Cha Haneul. You?" Ask Haneul she hold out her hand to shake hand with the boy. The boy hesitate at the beginning but when he look at the smiling girl infront of him, he know he can trust this girl.

"I'm Hakyeon. Cha Hakyeon. Nice to meet you Haneul ssi," reply the boy as he open his mask and shaking his hand with the girl. 

Haneul feel like her heart stop beating for awhile. She just stare at the boy in front of her without saying anything. She examine the face carefully and it is him. Cha Hakyeon is in front of her and is talking to her. She is holding his hand. 

'Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!' She's not in her right mind right now actually. 

"Haneul ssi, are you okay?" Ask him as he wave his hand in front of Haneul's face.

"No, I'm not," answer her after she able to return to the reality.

"Why? Are you hurt because of the fight? Let me see," reply Hakyeon as he look at Haneul worriedly. His words make Haneul smile a bit.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. I'm very strong you know," said Haneul. 

"Really?" Ask Hakyeon again. His face show that he does not trust the girl.

"Yes, look. I'm fully alright," answer Haneul as she stand up and jump to show Hakyeon that she is fine.

"Okay. I'm glad you okay. I will be worried and sad if other people get trouble because of me," reply Hakyeon as he look at the floor. He look like in his deep thinking while he said that.

"Hakyeon ssi, are you alright?" Ask Haneul. She can read from his face that he is in trouble right now. She really hate to see that frowned face. 

"Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry," reply Hakyeon as he look back at Haneul with his wet eyes. Its look like the tears can fall down anytime. 

"Okay, if you say so. But, I think you need to clean up yourself. Your clothes has been dirty," said Haneul as she stand up.

"But, I don't have any other cloth to wear," reply Hakyeon as he look up at Haneul. She feel like want to pinch his cheeks when he look at her like that.

"I have. This is my house. So, no need to worry. Come, let me help you," said Haneul after she able to stop herself from doing that. 

***

"Hakyeon ssi, are you done? The doctor is here," said Haneul as she knock the door.

"Wait a minute," reply Hakyeon as he walk to the door slowly and open it. Haneul fastly hold his arm and help him walk toward the doctor who is waiting for them at the living room.

***

"How your ankle?" Ask Haneul after the doctor leave.

"Well, it still hurt. But, Miss Park said it will be better if I rest for few days," reply Hakyeon as he sigh. He actually hate this situation. It mean he can't practice his dance.

"So, you better hear her advice. No dancing until you fully okay," said Haneul.

"Yes, madam," answer Hakyeon as he smile brightly. That smile is so beautiful for Haneul that make she stop thinking and just want to look at thay smile only.

"Haneul ssi, you're dreaming again," said Hakyeon as he pouting. 'How he can look so cute,' think Haneul. 

"Haneul ssi, what are you thinking about?" Ask Hakyeon as he play with his sleeves. He look like a little kid by doing that.

"I'm thinking about you," Reply Haneul without thinking. Her answer make Hakyeon look at her with wide eyes. His reaction make Haneul laugh. 'Cute,' think Haneul.

"Its not in romantic way. It just... I'm your fan. So, able to see you, to talk to you is like a dream," explain Haneul as she blushing.

"Oh, you're a Starlight?" Ask Hakyeon as he smile brightly.

"Yes, I am. I really like vixx very much," reply Haneul as she smile back to the leader of her favourite group.

"So, who's your bias?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Haneul.

"Well, I don't really have," answer Haneul honestly. 

"Really?" Ask Hakyeon as he lean back. Haneul also do the same.

"Yes. I like all members," reply Haneul.

"Well, how about me. What do you think about me? Is there anything that I need to change?" Ask Hakyeon as look at his fingers. Haneul realise there is something wrong in his question.

"Cha Hakyeon aka N. The leader of vixx. For me, he is the best and good leader. He able to lead and take care of the group's member very well. He also a good dancer. The best dancer for me. When he move, he look so hot and y," reply Haneul as she look at the leader. Hakyeon look at her and blushing when he hear her compliment.

"I also love his voice. It sweet like honey.He also handsome and beautiful at the same time. I though he is an angel you know," continue Haneul. She telling Hakyeon the truth. That what she think about the leader. Whatever the other think, it their own oppinion.

"Well, thank you. But, I'm not beautiful. Look at my skin. Its dark and ugly. I'm also fat," before Hakyeon can continue his words, Haneul stop him.

"Yes, you are beautiful. Your skin is beautiful. Don't ever say that it ugly. Your fans do not like it at all. We all like your skin. We all love you because of you. And about the fat thing. Are you seriously thinking that you're fat? I think you should eat more. You're very thin that make us, your fans worried," said Haneul as she hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. 

She hate when she know what Hakyeon really think about himself. There's nothing to change. It already perfect. When Hakyeon hear what Haneul's said, his tears fall down. He cry because he feel touched with what Haneul said to him. 

"Thank you. It feel nice to hear that from you," reply Hakyeon as he still crying.

"Well, I already decide that Cha Hakyeon aka N is my favourite idol right now," said Haneul as she give tissues to Hakyeon.

"I will be your number one fan," continue Haneul as she look at Hakyeon wiping his tears.

"But, I don't want you to be my number one fan," reply Hakyeon.

"Why?" Ask Haneul as she pouting. 

"I want you to be my friend and my dongsaeng. Will you?" Reply Hakyeon as he smile brightly at Haneul with his puffy eyes.

"Of course I want," reply Haneul as she smile back at Hakyeon. 

"So, you need to call me Hakyeon oppa," said Hakyeon.

"No, I want to call you Hakyeon hyung," said Haneul.

"Why? You're a girl right?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Haneul confusely.

"Well, I always dress like a boy. So, it quite weird if I call you oppa. So, no," reply Haneul. She already decide to call Hakyeon hyung.

"Okay, fine as long as you want to be my dongsaeng," said Hakyeon.

"Of course I want, Hakyeon hyung," said Haneul.

"My dongsaeng. My dongsaeng is so cute," reply Hakyeon as he pinch Haneul's cheeks.

That night, Haneul able to get a new friend and a new family.