What?

I'm a fan

All members of Vixx enter the room and see how broken their leader is. Taekwoon and Sanghyuk sit beside Hakyeon while the other stand in front Hakyeon. They just stay silent and look at the leader. 

"I'm sorry for making all of you worried about me," Hakyeon start to talk without looking at them.

"Its okay, hyung," reply Sanghyuk as he hold Hakyeon's hand.

"But, can you tell us what happen?" Ask Jaehwan as he look at his hyung worriedly.

"Yes, hyung. Please tell us," plead Wonshik. 

"Hyung," this time Hongbin speak out. Hakyeon still not looking at the boys and keep in silent.

"Hakyeon. Hakyeonnie," Taekwoom hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. Hakyeon sigh before he look at all members. He look at every member carefully. He love every vixx member. He love them very much and he will never able to leave them.

Hakyeon smile while looking at them. His behavior make the other feel worried about their leader.

"I'm sorry. I should not think something nonsense like that. I will never able to leave all of you. No matter what I'll stay beside you all," said Hakyeon as he smile wider.

"Hakyeon? Why you suddenly say like that?" ask Taekwoon as he look at the leader in worried. The other also do the same.

Hakyeon take a deep breath before he talk, "I actually has been thinking to quit."

"What?" all of them look shout in shock. 

"What happen?" Ask Hongbin as he hold Hakyeon's shoulder.

"What make you think like that?" Ask Wonshik.

"Don't leave us hyung," plead Jaehwan as he start to cry.

"We need you, hyung. Don't leave us," Sanghyuk hold Hakyeon's hand as he cry. Taekwoon just look at Hakyeon silently. 

"I'm not leaving. Don't worry. Well, I had think about it but Haneul make me realise how important you all for me. I'll stay here with you no matter what happen," reply Hakyeon as he laugh. 

"You all are my family. I'm so stupid to think something like that just because of the letters," continue Hakyeon.

"What letters, Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon. Hakyeon just give the letters to the boys. 

"Its.. its ridiculas. Don't believe them, hyung," said Wonshik after he read one of the letters.

"Yes, hyung. Vixx is perfect with you wit us," continue Jaehwan.

"I know. I'm sorry for thinking something like that. I love all of you," said Hakyeon as he hug all members. 

"You should tell us if something like this happen again, Hakyeon. Don't keep it by yourself. If you have any problems, you can trust us and rely on us," said Taekwoon as he hug his friend.

"You're important to us, hyung. Very important," said Hongbin. They just hug each other for awhile. Hakyeon feel relief and he promise to never though something like that again. 

"I love you guys," said Hakyeon.

"I love you too, hyung," said maknae at the same time.

"I love you more, Hakyeon," said Taekwoon as he look at the leader. His words make Hakyeon blushing. 

'He's just love me as a friend, Hakyeon. No need to think something else. But, I'm still feel happy to hear that from him,' think Hakyeon as he smile at his friend.