Can we talk?

I'm a fan

"Hyung, can we talk?" Ask Jaehwan as he sit beside Hakyeon. Not only him, the other also there sitting near with Hakyeon.

"Of course. About what?" Reply Hakyeon as he change his attention to his dongsaeng.

"We're sorry, hyung," Sanghyuk said first as he crying. 

"We're sorry, hyung," repeat Hongbin without looking at Hakyeon. He only look down on the floor. 

"For what? Stop crying, Hyukkie," said Hakyeon as he try to calm the maknae. 

"For what we said about you that night," reply Jaehwan as he look at his hyung with wet eyes. 

"We're sorry for that. We so stupid to say something like that about you," continue Wonshik. 

Hakyeon look at his dongsaeng with a smile. "Its not your fault. I should know how to control my affections toward all of you. Its my own fault. If you all not saying the truth, I might still be doing the things that you hate," Hakyeon keep his smile while saying that. Even when his heart is sad, he does not want to show it.

"No hyung. Its not your fault. Its ours," said Jaehwan as he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly.

"We're stupid to say something like that to you. We're miss you hyung. We miss you so much," continue Sanghyuk as he hold Hakyeon's other hand.

"We miss your nag, hyung. We miss your hug. We just so arrogant thinking like that about your care for us. We love you hyung," Hongbin sit in front Hakyeon and put his hand on Hakyeon's lap.

"We're sorry hyung. We do not mind your affaction. We're not hate your touch. We love it. When you change, it make us realise how stupid we are. We're sorry hyung," Wonshik keep appologise as he hug his hyung. Hakyeon already cry that time. He feel happy, very happy.

"We miss you hyung," said Sanghyuk as he hug Hakyeon tightly. 

"We sorry hyung," Jaehwan also hug his hyung.

"We love you hyung," Hongbin hug Hakyeon as he cry. 

"I forgive you. I also miss all of you," said Hakyeon as he cry and hug back his dongsaeng. He really miss his dongsaeng very much. He miss joking with them. He miss hugging them. He miss playing with them.