The distance between us...

My Love Story

Because of that night, MinHyun and Ava got together with the help from both of you and Ren.

Monday came and as usual Ren stood infront of my house waiting for me to get ready. We got to school together hand in hand just like what other couple do. Going to the school roof top sitting there as we talk about all the small little things and useless things we liked before going back to class when it starts. Class started and our teacher told us that we would be changing sits. We got out one by one to draw numbers and sat on our desk. So Ava ended up sitting MinHyun (Tell me this is not fate) While Ren he sat with Soo Yeon (She is apparently the popular girl in school, she is kind of a bully. Always bullying weaker girls in the school with few of her friends. Apparently, everyone knows she dated Ren before. Even after they had broken up, she never stop loving/chasing him. She was always around him and because I was dating Ren now I think I am on her backlist. But she hasn’t done anything to me now, just giving me glares every time we saw each other.) While you, you got to sat with Jr.

You sat beside him and wanted to at least greet him since he will be your seatmate for the rest of your semester. You tap him on the shoulder as he was lying on the table with his arms cross infront of him putting his head down on his arms. He pulled his head up and turn to you with a confuse look. You reach out your hand to him saying “I’m Zenda, I’ll be your seatmate now. Nice to meet you” and smiled. He gives you a little smile and shake your hand. Class continue (it was accounting class) and you were listening to class until you met with problems. (You were good at math but not accounting for some reason. Nor are you that interested in it.) Hence, you decided to bother Jr to ask him from help. (Even though he doesn’t listen to class and was always sleeping. He always got good grades. You always wondered why.) You tap on his shoulder again waking him up saying “I’m sorry but could I ask for a favour?” feeling guilty for waking him up. He got up on upright position and nodded his head look at me. You continue saying “Do you know how to do this question? I can’t seem to understand it.” While pointing at the question. He looks at the question and started explaining it to you, break everything down for you so it was easier to understand. And even teach you how to do, you understood everything partly because he was better at explaining and teaching than the teacher. After he taught you finish you look up at him smiling saying “Thank you so much. I appreciate it.” And continued saying “But… how are you so good at studying when you’re always sleeping in class. You’re a genius” He chuckled and replied “I’m a not genius. It’s just that I learned all of this already from my dad. That’s why it’s boring in class because I have already done all of this so many times. He really wanted me to take over his company right after I graduate.” You continue “Tell me about it. But your still smart thought.”

Both of you were getting to know each other the more you talk. You found out what that both of you are quite similar. Whenever facing stress, both of you would like to destress by either going out for a walk in a park or beach, or going to watching a movie by yourself or even just chilled at the comic book café for the whole day. You were happy that you got make a new friend who was so similar to you and you could relate to. Break time came and it was different than usual. Today, you sat with the Nu’est members and Oiliva with Ava. It was weird but you got to make more new friends. So, you are quite happy about it.

Few weeks has pass after that and things were the same. You got closer to Jr more and more through the weeks. And during breaks you would sit with Nu’est and Oilvia with Ava as usual. But one thing was different, you notice that Ren was getting closer to Soo Yeon day by day as well. And you feel that Ren was also drifting away from you more and more. Both of you was not as close as before anymore. But you really didn’t know what to do about it, you felt the distance grew between both of you. And you were feeling sadder each day and Jr could tell.

Just another typical day in school, seeing Ren being so close to Soo Yeon once again. Feeling so down, just when you thought this day couldn’t get any worst. After school, you got your bag biding all the Nu’est member, Olivia and Ava goodbye. Ava pulled you to one corner before you could go off. Asking if you are alright, she knew what you are thinking as you have been telling her how distance you felt with Ren now. You just nodded your head giving her a forceful smile before going off. You got out of the school gate alone while you felt someone forcefully pulled you to an ally before you could react. You look at the person and realise it was Soo Yeon and her girls. You knew something was not right but you do not know exactly what tricks they have up their sleeves. Before you knew it Soo Yeon and one of the girl (Ji Min) were grabbing your arms tightly and the others were pulling your hair and punching you in the guts. You were in pain while they were continuously punching and grabbing you, but you could hear them shouting at you saying “Get away from my Ren. Do you really think that he loves you that’s why he dated you, he was just playing around!” than another voice came saying “Was Ren not enough?! Why the hell would you flirt with my JR. You’re just a .”

They stop all the screaming and punching after a while and you stood up and lead against the wall breathless and in pain with your eyes closed. Not knowing why they stop. Just then you felt a pair of strong arms infront of you hugging you. Your face was on his chest while his hands were on your back hugging you tight to him. You felt safe in his arms, you have no idea why. After you felt that pair of arms on you, then you heard a splash in your direction. You felt the person jerk a little, knowing well that the person just protected you from the splash. You open your eyes, lifting your head up, trying to look at his face….

Image result for jr and ren nuest