Aron x Olivia (II)

My Love Story

Olivia: “So that was how we met.”

Zenda: “Tell us how you got together!!!”

Ava: “OMG! Yes!”

Olivia: “Okay okay! Clam down”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia POV

 

So, it’s been months since that first meeting happen. And You and Aron became friends, more like he was your only friend and only one who is willing to talk to you. Aron was nice enough to introduce you to his friends. Which is none other than Jr, Min Hyun, Beak Ho and Ren. Even though they were one year younger, you click with them very well. Especially Min Hyun, since he treats you like his own sister. You were closest to Min Hyun out of the others. He tells you stories of his sisters to you and you know he missed his sister a lot. You told him stories of your younger brother as well. Hence, naturally you became like his sister to him and he became a little brother to you as well. But nothing more.

 

It’s been a year since you and Aron had met. And both of you were finally done with exam and school for the year. You were excited for the next year as you knew that Jr, Min Hyun, Beak Ho and Ren would be attending school with both of you. That’s means you have more friends at school and you can’t wait to spend more time with them.  It was a typical day, you are just waiting for the guys to come hang out at your house with you. Because it has been a long time you hang out with all of them. Since you were busy with exam and test the last few months. The doorbell rang, and you immediate ran to the door, opening it up. But only to see Aron at the door.  Your immediate respond was to ask Aron where the guys are. He told you that they were busy preparing admission stuff for the school and can’t make it. You sigh and groan saying how much you miss them especially Min Hyun to him. Both of you were sitting on the sofa watching “The fault in our stars”. After an hour of convincing Aron to watch it with you. So you were watching the movie half way when Aron spoke up.

 

Aron: “Can I ask you something?” looking at you.

Olivia: “Ya, sure.” Your eyes are still glued to the TV.

Aron: “Do you like Min Hyun?”

Olivia: “Ya, of cause. He’s like my younger brother. How can I not like him?” Still watching the movie.

Aron: “No, I mean do you like him as a man.”

Olivia: “Hahaha! Why would you think that way? I only see him as a younger brother, so does he. Nothing else.”  Eyes still not leaving the movie that was playing.

Aron: “Well, you’re so close to him, that’s why I asked. But…. DO you hate me?”

Olivia: You shot your head up from the movie, looking at him. You observed his expression which was telling you, he was sad. “No! why would you think that? You’re my first ever friend and I am very grateful that you introduce me to your bunch of friends as well. How could I hate you?”

Aron: “Well, I kind of regret that. After I introduce you to my friends, you treat them nicer than me. You would even hug them and when I try to get a hug from you, you would always reject me.” He was looking down not looking at you when he was saying that.

Olivia: “Hey, I’m friendly towards them because they are your friends. Plus, we are so close I don’t feel the need to be so friendly with you. Because I am so comfortable with you and I am just being myself. Doesn’t mean I don’t give you hugs, it means that I hate you.” Reassuring him.

Aron: Looking up at you, meeting your eyes. “Olivia, I know you’re not dumb to not know this. Since the first day we met, I’ve been liking you till now. And I know, you knew it as well. I don’t just want to be your friend. I can’t anymore. After seeing you, being so close to my friends, I keep getting jealous especially seeing Min Hyun and you. I just want you to myself.” Sighting looking down from your face, biting his lips.

Olivia: You were shocked at the sudden confession. “Aron……” looking at him.

Aron: Bitterly chuckled “I guess I know your answer now… I better go now. Before I make a bigger fool out of myself.” Standing up from the couch walking towards the door.

Olivia: You stand up grabbing him before he had a chance to leave and pulled him to a hug. “Aron.. please hear me out first.”

Aron: In shocked that you were hugging him “o…okay.y.y….”

Olivia: “I….. I like you as well…. I mean… the reason I always reject your hug was because every time when you are close to me. My heart would keep racing and my stomach would have butterflies. That’s why I always reject you by saying that I hate hugs. I didn’t mean to make you think that I hate you. I’m sorry.” Hiding your face between his neck and shoulder because you were blushing at the sudden confession you have made.

Aron: He was shocked at first, but he was on cloud 9 after hearing your confession. He tightens your hug placing a kiss on top of your head. Than whispering in your ears “So… do you hate this?”

Olivia: You were blushing so hard, till you can’t speak. Shaking your head that was in between his neck and shoulder to answer his question.

Aron: Chuckled “Good, because you have to get used to this. I’m not going to stop hugging you and kissing you from now on. Cause you’re mine now. And don’t you dare hug my friends from now on. You can only hug me. You got that?”

Olivia: Smiling and nodding your head. Still hiding your face.

Aron: Pulled you out from the hug making you face him. “I Love You Olivia.” Looking at you smiling with his soft glaze.

Olivia: Blushing even more “I Love You too Aron….” Looking at him.

Aron: Pulled you closer to him, giving you a peck on the lips. “So, do you hate this as well?”

Olivia: Laughing “No….. I love it.”

Aron: Laughing “Great, because I won’t and can’t stop doing that to you.”

Olivia: “Be my guest. I wouldn’t have it another way.” Smiling at him.

Making him chuckled, pulling you closer to him and giving you a soft kiss on your lips.

Image result for aron nuestImage result for aron nuest