Misunderstanding

My Love Story

You got up early in the morning, wanting to go home and wash up and go to school. You got up from the bed looking at Jr sleeping in your arms. You kiss him on the forehead, before carefully sliding your hands away trying not to wake him up. You got out of the bed only to find a girl standing there looking at you. She looks about 4 years older than you. She stretches her arms to you saying “You must be Jr’s girlfriend. Nice to meet you, I’m his sister.” You were shocked but reacted quickly by stretching out your hand to shake hers saying “I’m Zenda, nice to meet you.” She smiled at you saying, “Don’t be scared, I’m just here to see my brother. Min Hyun called me yesterday telling me he was here. I just drop by to see if he was alright.” You look over to Jr with a worried expression, blaming yourself in the head again. Until she continues saying, “It’s not your fault, don’t blame yourself. It’s my brother’s fault, he tends to do things that would worry us. We are used to it.” Giving you an assuring smile. You smile back nodding your head.

She then said, “But he would be your burden from now on. Please take care of him well. And be careful he could be very clingy sometimes.” Laughing. You smiled and replied, “I know, but it would be my pleasure to take care of him from now on.” Looking at Jr’s with a warm and soft expression on your face. She continued “Wow, I guess my brother did hit the jackpot on his first try. I like you.” You laugh at what she said shaking your head in denial. And told her “I like you too.”. After that you told her you needed to go to school and she gladly bid you goodbye.You headed back home to wash up and change into your uniform, bringing extra clothes in your bag and headed to school. Knowing you would be staying at tthe hospital today as well. And since it's the weekend tomorrow and none of you had school. After school was over, you headed to Nu’est house to get some of Jr’s clothes for him. And headed to the hospital with all of them.

In the hospital

Jr woke up, feeling there was no presences next to him anymore. He shot up from his bed finding you, only to find his sister. His sister laughs at him saying “She just went to school. What? Can’t be without her for even a second.” Making Jr roll his eyes to her. His sister stayed with him the whole day when you were at school, entertaining him. But he refuses to eat his food without you, skipping his breakfast and lunch. Even his sister gives up convincing him to eat the food and she ate the food instead. It was already 6pm and they were serving dinner. His sister looked at him, looking down on his food asking “Not going to eat again? Dude you got to at least eat something.”

Just then you walked in with Nu’est. His sister sprung out of the chair and got over to you hugging you saying “Finally you’re here. Jr was mean to me, he doesn’t listen to me at all when I ask him to eat his food. He didn’t eat anything at all today.” You broke the hug and smiled at her. She went over to hug all the Nu’est members one by one. While you walked over to Jr sitting on the side of the bed asking, “Why aren’t you eating anything?” with a concerned expression. He looks at you pouting “I didn’t want to eat anything without you. And these food doesn’t look nice at all. Can you buy me a cheese burger instead?” You crease his hair saying “Still, you have to at least eat something. And no, you are still not well yet, you can’t eat that. But I promise to buy you one, once you recover alright. So be a good boy and eat your food before it gets cold.” Smiling at him. He nodded his head and dug in to his food willingly. This made his sister say “Wow, you really have a way with him do you. He doesn’t listen to any of us.” The rest of the Nu’est member nodded in agreement. All you could do was laugh.

You had a fun time at the hospital because of Nu’est member and Jr’s sister. Time was passing by so fast and before you knew it was already 9pm and visiting period was over. Nu’est member got up with Jr’s sister, you did as well. But Jr grab your hand asking you “You’re going?” with a sad expression on his face. You smile at him reassuring him saying “I’ll just send them out. I’m not going anywhere, I even bought my clothes.” Pointing at your bag. He smiled widely and nodded his head. Everyone bid Jr goodbye and you followed all of them out. You bid them goodbye when you were all outside and hugged Jr’s sister saying, “It was nice knowing you.” Smiling. She replied back saying “Me too. I’m glad Jr choose you. He is lucky to have you.” You broke the hug looking at her, shaking your head furiously indicating you disagree with her. She smiled and patted on your head saying, “I’ll see you soon alright.” Than going off with the rest of Nu’est members.

You got back to Jr’s ward seeing him waiting for you. When he saw you, he patted his bed indicating that he wants you to be there. You smiled at him, walking to him, then got on his bed. He put his hands on between your shoulder and neck while pulling the blanket up covering both of you. Then pulled you closer to him with his other hand on your waist. Making you lie on his shoulders and embrace. He puts his chin on top of your head hugging you so tightly. Then say, “I’m sorry, are you still mad at me?” making you shake your head that was on his shoulder. You replied saying “I was not mad at you. Just mad at myself for reacting that way. If I didn’t react the way I did, you would not be here. I’m sorry” sighing and digging your head deeper on his neck. You heard him smile, than pulled out of the hug making you face him, he then say, “I miss you” putting his forehead to yours with his eyes closed but smiling.  You couldn’t help yourself but to smile and rubbed your nose gently to his before saying “I miss so much too.” Catching his lips to yours.

It was a long soft kiss and both of you pulled away to catch your breath. You stare at each other smiling and he pulled you in to his embrace again. Kissing on your head after saying “Let’s sleep. Good night my love. I love you.” You smiled as his words and replied, “Good night, I love you too my Jong Hyun” kissing him on his shoulder. He smiled and say, “Only you’re allowed to call me that.” Placing another kiss on your head. Drifting to sleep after that.

Image result for nuest kim jonghyunRelated image

Related imageImage result for nuest kim jonghyun

Image result for nuest kim jonghyunRelated image

Sorry, he is just too cute. So precious. <3