I'm glad it's you

My Love Story

Jr Pov

It was already Friday and finally I could sleep as much as I want and do nothing on the weekend. I was in class still, because lesson wasn’t over. But I was boring, and I had learned It all already. So I just stared at Zenda, looking at her listen to class as always. Just then my phone vibrated, I took it out of my pocket to see who it was from. I saw 2 text, one from my mum and another from my noona.

Mum: We are visiting you tomorrow. And you’re going to go meet your fiancée for sure this time.

Noona: Jong Hyun ah! I’m sorry, I couldn’t stop mum from going there. I even told her about Zenda but she wouldn’t listen.

I replied mum a “Fine” and replied noona “Don’t worry, it’s fine. I’m not going to let this arrange marriage ruin my relationship with Zenda.”

I sigh after replying to both of them. Looking at Zenda not knowing how to tell her about his arrange marriage that I had on for 3 years already. I reached out for her hand which was on her desk, intertwine her fingers to mine. Making her look at me. I lean closer to her ear telling her “I’m sorry, I can’t spend the weekend with you. My parents are dropping by.” Giving her a sad face. She nodded and reassure me that I was alright. School ended and I walked her back home as usual. Both of us was surprisingly quiet today not knowing why. She looks like she has a lot on her mind as well. We reached the front of her house and I asked “Baby? Are you alright? You look like you have a lot on your mind?” She smiled back shaking her head saying “Nah, I’m alright. Just a little stressed out cause my parents are dropping by as well. You don’t look good yourself.” I replied back “I’m alright, you are just too worried about me.” I forceful smiled back trying my best to keep my mind free from all the arrange marriage thoughts. But clearly, I could tell she knew that I was lying. She didn’t press any further surprising this time and just gave me a kiss on the cheek, biding me goodbye before heading in. I walked back home with so much thoughts in my mind (Was it the right thing to do? What am I supposed to do with the arrange marriage? I really need to come out of something.)

 

Fast forward to the next day

It was around 3pm, and I was still sleeping. Because I was awake the whole night thinking about the arrange marriage. I only finally fell asleep when the sun rises up. I was woken up by Ren and Baek Ho barging in my room shouting “Wake up! Your parents are here!” I literally shot out of my bed because of the sudden shouting. Still sitting on my bed, I glare at both of them. But they ignore my glare and came crashing on my bed asking “Why didn’t you tell us you had an arrange marriage! What about Zenda? Does she know?” I sigh and replied “She doesn’t. And I didn’t tell you guy because I do not want this at all. I’m not going to go along with it.” Baek Ho looked at me asking again “But how are you going to get out of it? You parents seem serious about this.” I could only sigh asnd say, “I’m not really sure.. But I’m getting out of it no matter what.” Ren patted on my back saying “If you need help, we will be here alright. All you have to do is ask.” I smiled at both of them giving them a grateful look.

Just then, my mum walked in saying “JONGHYUN! Get change in to this. I don’t want to keep them waiting. Hurry up!” Putting a suit down on my bed and leave the room. I grumble but I had no choice but to get out of bed and prepared. I went to wash up and put on my suit. I crashed down on my bed again after that, trying to get as much sleep I could. Surprising, I only got a few hours of sleep without anyone barging in forcing me out of the bed. I got up after maybe getting another 2 hours of sleep and went to the living room where everyone was at. I saw my parents talking to the rest of the guys happily. I was so grateful for them to entertain my parents, that’s why I could get some sleep. My dad looked over to me saying “Jong Hyun, do something about your hair. We are going soon.” I nod and went to fix my hair. After I was done I bid the guys and went off with my parents.

I swear the ride only took around 10 minutes or less. We pull up at a house that looks similar. I got down and realise it was Zenda’s house. I was so confused and shocked at the same time. Not knowing what was going on. Until my dad snaps me back, shouting “Stop standing there Jong Hyun!”. I tuned to them only to see them already at the door step. I walked up behind them, asking myself not to get my hopes up. They ring the door bell and within seconds it flew open. Mum and dad was happily catching up with their friends, leaving me behind them awkwardly. I stand directly behind my dad hiding my face, wanting this to be over soon. Just then when I was in my own thought my mum grab me by the shoulder and shouted at me “JONGHYUN! Don’t be rude! Introduce yourself!” I got pulled forward by her side. My mum continued saying “Sorry! He is just shy around a beautiful girl like you!”

I lifted my head up reluctantly with a sigh preparing to introduce myself. When my head was lifted up, my eyes met her. I stand there in shocked. And I saw her spoke “Jong Hyun…” Thought in my mind was flowing like mad. (ZENDA?! Is that really her. Wait is she my fiancée all along? What is going on? Why didn’t she tell me about this?) Until my mum broke the silence “Well, I guess you both have met? Since both of you are in the same school after all.” Still staring at her, I knew she was as shocked as me and was not out of it as well. But I didn’t care, I’m really glad that it was her. I’m glad that it turns out like this even thought it was unexpected.

I got all the courage I have, and took a deep breath saying “Mum, Dad. I have something to say.” Then made my way to her stopping when I was just a few steps away from her. I garb her hand and intertwine my hand to hers, grabbing it firmly. Turning to both of our parents “Actually we have been dating for quite a while now.” Making both of our parents face shocked. Until my mum spoke “So, she is the one your sister has been talking about? Your first love?” making Zenda looked at my confuse. But I just smile to her replying to my mum “Yes, she is my first love noona has been talking about. I’m glad that she is the one I’m going marry, and spend the rest of my life with. Only if all of you agreed to it of course.” Looking at her parents asking for permission. Her parents smiled at me saying “Isn’t that why you are here?” making my parents smiled as well nodding to me.

I smiled back widely saying “Thank you. But only if she wants to as well.” Turning to Zenda, looking at her, asking “Would you marry me?” really hopping she would say yes. She smiled back at me widely, making my heart flutter. She replied “What?! That’s it? No diamond ring?” Making everyone burst out in to laugher. Thinking to myself (What am I going to do with her. She’s too cute) She then continue “I’ll keep that in consideration.” Giving me a grin and wink. Just then her mum broke the laughing atmosphere, guiding everyone in to the dining area to our seat. So that, all of us could start eating.

Image result for Nuest w

Image result for Nuest w

Image result for Nuest w

Image result for hwang min hyun 2017Image result for hwang min hyun burn it up