Aron x Olivia

My Love Story

“Wow that is so cute!!!!” Zenda spoke.  After hearing that story of how Baek Ho and Jae Eun met/got close. “Hey! Unnie how about you? How did you and Aron oppa met?” Ava spoke?

 

Olivia POV

Throw back to the first year of school in Pledis High.

The first week of my school had just passed by. I was a quite girl in class, didn’t mange to make any friends in the first week. I was too shy to talk to anyone, and it seems like everyone already has their own friend and didn’t really want to talk to me either. But I was used to it, being alone. I liked it actually. Being in my own world, without anyone bothering me. Thus, I didn’t make the effort to talk to anyone or remember anyone’s face in class. What’s the point right?

It was Saturday and I got out of my house, going to the usual café that was located near my house. Took a book of poems with me. Sitting in the café reading my book with a hot cup of brewed coffee. Do something that I loved the most. I was reading a book until a presence sat across me that me shot up my head from my book. I was really annoyed because I really hate to be disturb especially when I was enjoying my time reading the book.      I looked up looking at a guy smiling at me. I took the time to take in his features. Fair skin, soft brown hair, thick and define eye browns, single eyelid, cute button nose, soft pink lips. He smiled and raise his hand to me greeting me saying “Hi, I’m Aron. It’s a pleasure meeting you here Olivia.” I stared at him shocked not know how he knows my name giving him a confuse look. He chuckled and retreated his hand away because I didn’t shake it.

 

Aron: “So wanna hang out with me?” giving me a grin

Me: “No, Thank you. Not interested.” Bringing my book up to my face to continue reading. Showing no interest of him.

Aron: Pulled my booked down, making me shot a glare at him. “You sure? I got a nice car.” Point out of the café window at a expensive looking sports car.

Me: “Sorry, not interested in your money” bringing your booked up again to read.

Aron: “Wow, you’re a tough one huh. I guess I have no choice now.” Secretly taking your phone from the table and standing up, walking out of the café.

You were relived that he was gone. But suddenly you hear a knock on the glass beside you. And you saw Aron holding up your phone in his hand outside the café. You were shocked and looked down at the table finding your phone, but it was no where to be found. You shot up from your seat and exited the café, walking up to Aron. Standing in front of him.

Me: “Give me back my phone.” Giving him your best angry glare you could

Aron: “I will, after you go on a date with me.” Smiling slyly

Me: “Is this some kind of joke. Do you think I am joking now? Why the hell would I want to go out with such an arrogant playboy like you. Not even in my dreams dude. NOW GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!”

Aron: “OUCH! That hurts. You’re so mean to me. I’m not arrogant & definitely not a playboy.” Pouting cutely to you.

Me: “Whatever dude. Just give me back my phone.” You were jumping to get your phone from him because he was holding it in his hand above his head. But before you could even reach to get your phone. He pulled you close to him, hands on your waist. You got shocked and stare at him. He looked at you with his sad teary eyes saying “Please, just a date.” Biting his lips. You were shocked at the sudden change of attitude, not knowing if you should agree to it. Until he spoke again “Just once, please.” Pleading you with his eyes. You have no choice but to give in to him and say “FINE, just once.”(Why is my heart beating so fast for this jerk) He smiled like a little kid who got his candy and took your hand leading you to his car. Opening the door for you saying, “My lady, after you”. You got in to the car with him closing the door for you. And he got in as well driving you to somewhere.

 

Both if you were in the car until you broke the silence saying, “Where are we going?” He smiled and replied “Somewhere couples would go. You’ll see.” (I just sleep through this awkwardness and my beating heart) You closed your eyes and drifted to sleep after that. After about 30 minutes of driving, both of you finally reached your destination. He got out of the car first, because you were still sleeping. He when to get tickets and came back. He opened the passenger side of the door and unbuckle the seat belt for you. He ruffled your hair lightly waking you up. “Hey, sleepyhead. We’ve reached.” You tossed a little reluctantly getting up and out of the car. Rubbing your eyes until your vision was clear. You saw you are at the theme park. You smiled upon seeing the theme park. Excited about going in there and just riding all the rides. While you are admiring all the rides outside of the gate. He intertwine your fingers with his. You look at him shocked while he replied, “It’s crowed here, I don’t want to lose you.” You nod your head and blushed a little. (Why is he doing this to me? What’s wrong with my heart!) He chuckled and pulled you in the theme park with him. Asking “What do you want to ride first?” You immediately replied “THAT!” pointing to the scariest roller coast ride in the theme park. While pulling him with you running to the ride’s queue.

 

You were in the queue with him waiting to ride the ride when you notice he doesn’t look alright. Hence you asked “Hey you alright?”. He looked at you and give you a weak smile and nod. (He doesn’t seem alright to me through) After that, it was your turn to ride the ride. Both of you were seated side by side. You saw how pale he was, only knowing now that he might be scared of the ride. (Omg, did I just pulled him to a ride that he can’t take?) Hence, you took his hand and grab it tightly, making him look at you. Than you proceed to say “I’m here. It’s going to be okay. You don’t have to be scared. I’ll lend you my shoulder.” Smiling and reassuring him. He smiled and wrap his other hand on your arm. (Cute. But damn this beating heart. I hope he wouldn’t hear it.) The ride ended and both of you were seated at the fountain because he was still not out of his shocked state due to the ride. (I feel so bad now, he looked terrible) You felt so guilty and say “I’m so sorry, I didn’t know it would affect you so much.” He smiled weakly reassuring you it was alright. “To make it up to you, how about you choose the next ride?” He smiled and point to the haunted house. Standing up holding your hands and bringing you to the ride. You really wanted to protest but you are making up to him. Hence, you could only go with it. (This is so going to end up so bad. I’m just going to make myself look like a fool) Both of you were in the haunted house walking, until a ghost ran up to you and scared you. You drop to the ground crying, covering your eyes with your hands. Which made him shocked. But proceed to carry you up bridal style out of the haunted house. He decided it was time to go home, since you didn’t look good.

Both of you reached your door step and he said “Sorry, if this date was not a good one. Here’s your phone. Sorry if I acted as a jerk, in the café. It’s just that I didn’t know how to approach you that’s all. But thanks for everything, I had the best day of my life.” Smiling to you with so much sincere showing in his eyes. (Ahh… whatever I might regret this if I don’t say it. And I might not see him again, so I’ll take whatever I got) “Well I must admit I was having fun until the hunted house. How about you make it up to me by bringing me on another date.” Smiling at him nervously. He replied and say “Didn’t expect you would give me another chance after this date. But I would really love to make it up to you. I’ve already save my number in your phone, so you could contact me anytime and I’ve got yours as well. I’ll see you on Monday in class alright. Good night Olivia.” Running back to his car and driving off leaving you there. (So cute! WAIT! What CLASS?! HE is in my class?! OMG It can’t be?! What did I just got myself in to?!)

Related imageRelated image