Baek Ho x Jae Eun

My Love Story

Jae Eun POV

 

*Ringgggggg*

 

(Finally, the first day of school is over! I can get out of this hell hole now! Omg those guys won’t stop pestering me would they!) packing your bag as fast as you can. Trying to dash out of the class and this school before anyone tried to approach you.  I dashed out of the class safely and quickly heading to the school gate. When suddenly a huge bunch of guys crowd me. (! I have no way out of this. How am I supposed to get out now) Those guys were trying to ask you out and saying a bunch of things you can’t get as they were all speaking at the same time. You are just trying to get out of the crowed but there was really no way out and you were starting to freak out. Until a strong arm grabbed your hand. And pulled you out of the crowd running away. You were running with this stranger holding your hands while there are a bunch of guys behind you chashing both of you. (I guess he is from our school, since he is wearing our uniform. But he does look familiar though.) that’s was what you though when you were being held by him running away while observing his back. Until you got pulled in to an alley. He pushed you to the wall while leading on you trapping you in-between his arm leaving no gab in between. Trying to block you from those bunch of screaming guys that you thought you had already lost them by now.

 

He was a head taller than you, thus you were staring at his chest while he was leading on you. You notice his tattoo through his uniform as it was a little translucent. Admiring his tattoo and observing how wide and firm his chest is. While tracing your eyes above his chest, you saw how wide and board his shoulders are. Those huge and muscular arms of his trying hard not to tear through his obviously tight uniform. Tracing your eyes higher noticing every piercing on his ear. After that shifting your glaze to his face. Where he put his finger on his lips indicating you to keep quiet. And you did, you obey him. Both of you were staring at each other faces. You were looking at all his facial details. From his smooth black hair that was gel up to his thick eye browns to his curved eyes to his slightly high nose lastly to his lips. Taking in all the information about him you could get and you concluded he look like a jock. Someone who is arrogant, clearly knows that he was good looking, someone who knows he could get any girls he wants. To conclude, a playboy. And lastly someone you should stay far away from. Because he is too dangerous for you. Just than you heard a bunch of screaming guys running pass the alley. Both of you stayed that for about a minute before he decided that the coast is clear.

 

He jumped back only realising how close both of you are, and blushed. While saying “I…I’m s.. sorry. It just that…..” You cut him off saying  “It’s alright. I understand. Thank you for saving me.” To that he smiled brightly and say “No problem” After that he blushed while looking on the floor scratching the back of his head shyly. (Woah, I guess I was wrong about him. He looks more like a big fluffy teddy bear instead) smiling to yourself because of how cute he was. He looked up still smiling saying “I’m Baek Ho. Your classmate as well.” Reaching his hands out to you. You gladly took it and say “Jae Eun” smiling back. After that both of you stood there in silence, it was getting awkward and you could not stand it hence you broke it by saying “Hey, I owe you one for saving me.” To that Beak Ho smiled and say “Hmmm… how about you return me the favour. How does some coffee sound?” you could tell he was trying to sound as confident he could. But you could still tell he was actually shaking from how he was biting his lips to how he just swallowed hard. Especially from his eyes that was desperately hopping that you wouldn’t reject him. (How could I ever reject this guy. He looks so cute, and fluffy I just want to put him in my pocket and bring him home with me.) “Sure, a cup of iced vanilla latte sounds good now, after all the running.” Smiling at him. His eyes instantly lits up upon hearing that.

 

Both of you headed to the café near by and talked about everything. Such as he was talking about his friends, how they meet and stories about their life before continuing to talk a little about himself. While you told him all about yourself and the reason you transferred here. You found out that he was actually a very nice, naïve, funny, humble and down to earth guy, far from your first impression of him. Someone you would enjoyed his company with and someone you wouldn’t mind dating because you could tell he would never hurt you. You were actually cursing yourself in the head about how you were thinking how great it would be if both of you actually got together. Time was ticking by so quickly and you didn’t even know it was already dark. He offered to send you home while you gladly accepted. Both of you arrived at your door step and you turn to him saying “Thank you for everything. I had fun.” He smiled every so brightly saying “I enjoyed it as well” and continue “I was hoping we could hang out again….. I would like to get to know you even more.” Biting his lips. (He’s too cute! So shy. I can’t!! OMG JAE EUN YOU GOT TO GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF) “Sure, me too.” Smiling shyly while blushing. He continued “Let’s go to school together tomorrow?” You replied “Sure, why not?” He smiled so brightly that his eyes creases in to a curved shaped “Great! I’ll be here at 7 waiting. It’s late you should go in now. Goodnight!”  you nod and say “Goodnight. Get home safe.” Before heading in. He watched you head in to your house making sure you are safety back, before heading home.

 

The whole first week was great. Every morning you walked to school with him. After school he would help you to sneak out of school without letting all your bunch of screaming fanboys get to you. After that both of you would go to the same café to chat till there was no more daylight. And proceed to send you home safety. You clearly know it was just a short amount of time that you had met him, but you feel like you have known him for ages. And it crazy how you fell in love with him at a short amount of time. And you clearly know he feels the same way as you, just that no one is saying anything for now. As both of you know it is best to take it slow for now.

 

It was already Sunday and you got a call from Baek Ho asking if you mind hanging out with his friend. He reassured you there are girls there and you could get to make more new friends. Hence, you agreed to it and walk to his house waiting for him. Until he came out with like 4 guys and 3 girls with him. He smiled and run to your side and introduce each one of them to you. “Jae Eun, these are my best friends. JR, Aron, Min Hyun and Ren. Oh, and they are Ava who is Min Hyun’s Girlfriend, Olivia Aron’s girlfriend and Soo Yeon Ren’s girlfriend.” All of them seem so nice and greeted you. You greeted back as well. Baek Ho continue saying “We are going to Zenda’s house to hangout. She’s JR girlfriend. I meant financee now. I hope you don’t mind” You shake your head indicating you are okay with it. On the journey to the house. The girls were talking to you making you feel comfortable. While you could clearly hear from the back that the guys were teasing Baek Ho about you and booming him with question about both of you. That’s when you finally reach the house of Zenda’s. Your crush best friend’s girlfriend’s house.

Image result for kang baekhoRelated image

Related image