Min Hyun x Ava

My Love Story

Zenda: I’m really glad both of you worked out well Soo Yeon.

Soo Yeon: I’m really sorry for everything. I was just so out of my mind. That is not even me.

Zenda: It’s alright. You have to stop apologising.

Olivia: Ya, let’s just all be friends now alright. But isn’t it your turn now Ava. Ain’t you gonna tell them about you and Min Hyun.

Ava: I can’t believe you guys are forcing this on me.

Zenda: Come on Ava. All of us wants to her it from you.

Ava: Fine…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ava POV

 

*Throwback to that night at Zenda place (Truth or Dare) *

 

Ren looked at Zenda smiling while Zenda smiled back at him. After saying "Looks like my work is done here."

Zenda: Ava, I’m tried. I’m going to bed now. You know where the guest room is right?

Ava: Yup, I know where it is.

Zenda: Help yourself to anything in my house alright. Just treat it like yours. Min Hyun I’m sorry, but Ren is coming with me. Please take care of my Ava alright. And don’t try to do anything to her. If I find out you would be dead.

Ava: OMG Zenda! Nobody is going to do anything to me. I’m not a kid anymore

Min Hyun: I will take care of her. Don’t worry.

Ren: Aww, Hyung is so sweet. I’m going to get diabetes.

Min Hyun: REN, STOP TEASTING.

Zenda: Sorry, I’ll take him away. Oppa, leave them alone, let’s go and sleep.

Ren: Sure Princess. *Wink

Min Hyun: Gross! Get a room!

Ren: We are.  :P

(After that Zenda and Ren left us at her living room all alone) 

 

Ava: (Can’t believe I just confessed my feelings to Min Hyun. But omg, I can’t believe he confessed as well. What are we now. Why am I thinking so much) There were so much thought in my head I totally forget that Min Hyun was still with me. I was snap out of my thoughts when Min Hyun speak.

Min Hyun: Ava…

Ava: Y..ya…?

Min Hyun: Are you alight?

Ava: Ya, kind of. I think it’s just the soju getting to my head.

Min Hyun: How about you head to the guest room to sleep for now. We could call it a night.

Ava: I guess I will. But what about you? Zenda only has one guest room

Min Hyun: I’m fine, I’ll sleep on the couch

Ava: Don’t be ridiculous. You will break your back. The guest room has a queen side bed we could share. I don’t mind.

Min Hyun: You sure? I really don’t want you to feel uncomfortable.

Ava: Yup, I’m sure.

 

(Both of us got in the room and was lying in bed. But we were still wide awake.)

Min Hyun: Hey, if it’s uncomfortable I could go you know. I don’t want to force it on you.

Ava: Nah, it’s just that you being here with me feels like a dream. My heart is throbbing very hard.

Min Hyun: It’s the same for me as well. I was always so shy to approach you. And I didn’t know how to. Cause, you know, I’m not that experiences with girls. More like I never approach a girl before.

Ava: Hahaha, but you have so many girls cashing after you.

Min Hyun: I’m still not used to it. And I really hate it. But now I don’t have to worry about them anymore.

Ava: What do you mean?

Min Hyun: It means I finally got the girl that I like to be my girlfriend. And she would be so kind to chase away all those girls away from me.

Ava: Girlfriend? Who? When did you get one?

Min Hyun: Stop pretending.

Ava: Well, I didn’t recall anyone asking me to be his girlfriend.

Min Hyun: Fine. If you really want it so badly. Ava, I love you. Would you like to be my girlfriend?

Ava: I would have to think about it.

Min Hyun: You can’t be serious!

Ava: I’m joking! Yes! I would gladly be your girlfriend Min Hyun.

Min Hyun: That is ‘baby’ for you. And my dearest girlfriend, would you be do kind to chase away all those girls around me.

Ava: Ohh! I would gladly to. Don’t worry about it, they would even dare to get close to you if they see me.

Min Hyun: Didn’t know my girlfriend was so feisty.

Ava: Well, can’t help it. I learn it from the best.

Min Hyun: Who?

Ava: Zenda of course. She is such a nice girl but when she gets mad, all hell breaks loose. Trust me, you wouldn’t want to go there.

Min Hyun: Wow. Interesting, you got to tell me about that one another time. But for now let’s sleep. I wouldn’t want a panda for a girlfriend.

Ava: HEY!!!

Min Hyun: Just kidding, I would still love you even if you turn out to be a panda.

Ava: Woah! So cheesy.

Min Hyun: You haven’t seen anything yet.

Ava: Hahaha, can I not?

Min Hyun: Too Late! But can I hold your hand to sleep?

Ava: Well, I guess there is no way out of this. HAHAHa. And sure.

Min Hyun: Goodnight baby. Sleep tight.

Ava: Goodnight baby. You too.

Image result for minhyunImage result for minhyun