Truth or Dare

My Love Story

Ren poured a bottle of soju equally in 4 glasses for all of us. As we needed the soju bottle as a spinner. Because we decided to go with Ren’s idea to play truth or dare. We glug the glass of soju in one shot as Ren’s suggested again to lighten the mood a little. So Ren’s explained the rules of the game. “If anyone who do not want to do the truth or dare, they must drink a glass of soju in one shot. And the others get to give the person another truth or dare to do. Each person could only have 1 chance shots each turn. Hence after the chance shot, they MUST answer the next question or next dare they are asked to.”

 

And we started playing the game. Ren spin the bottle first and it landed on MinHyun. All of us could see Ren’s smirk getting more and more wide looking at MinHyun, asking “Truth or dare Hyung?” MinHyun face was getting increasingly intense and worried. Hence, he said “Truth”. Ren pout and said “You are no fun Hyung! Fine, truth it is. So, is there anyone you like now?” 😉. MinHyun glared and Ren, before reaching for his glass of soju drinking it in a shot. Ren chuckled and said “You are going to regret not answering the first question hyung.” Staring at him giving him the YOU-ARE-SO-DEAD look and continue saying “The person you like now is, here right?!” Taken by surprised MinHyun was chocking but he manages to compose himself and said “Yes….” While looking down on his leg.

All of us stayed silent of a moment looking at each other except for MinHyun who was staring at the floor. Ren was looking at me smiling hinting me that his plan was going well. I smile back at him trying to contain my laugher. After that I look over to Ava, I could tell she was confuse trying to understand what does MinHyun meant by that. She than look at me giving me the confuse look but I slightly hint her by looking at blushing MinHyun than back to her rising my brows. It took her a second to realise it and she was blushing like mad. Ren broke the silence by asking MinHyun to spin the bottle to continue with the game. I literally burst out in to laughter with Ren when the bottle stopped at Ava. Both of us was laughing at the situation because of how well Ren’s plan was going and how fast it was going to end. Ava could feel that something is not right and she was worried.

After both of us finally stopped ourselves and cleared our throat and tears due to all the laughing. Ren looked at Ava and ask, “You like MinHyun don’t you?” Her eyes widened and turn to my direction glaring at me. I could feel the anger she had as she was trying to glare in to my soul. While MinHyun eyes widen totally in shocked when he heard the question. He was staring at Ava with his widen eyes hopping she would answer to that question. But Ava ending up glugging the glass of soju while glaring at me nonstop. And we could tell MinHyun was disappointed that Ava, who did not answer to the question. So, Ren ask his second question again “You like MinHyun since the day you saw him right?” Both Ava and MinHyun eyes widen even bigger than before as if it was humanly possible.

Ava saw shocked and did not know what to say. She tried to answer but no voice was coming out from her. She didn’t know what to do as tears slowly build up in her eyes. I stood up and went to her side whipering in her ear. “Ava, it’s alright. Don’t be afraid I know how you feel. Trust me, just answer the question truthfully. You won’t regret it.” I wiped her tears away patting her back before getting back to my spot to sit. Ava looked and me with concerned eyes while tears started to build up once again. I looked back at her giving her a assuring eyes that everything is going to be fine. While the two guys were practically shocked at how Ava reacted to that question, they were just sitting there silently looking at Ava the whole time.

After I gave my assuring eyes to Ava, she cleared her throated preparing to answer to the question. A small “yes…” was heard coming out of . Both me and Ren smiled and I gave Ava another assuring eyes telling her that she did good and I was proud. After that Ava was staring at the ground not knowing what to do and thinking of how to face MinHyun again. While MinHyun, he was happy but he was looking over to me and Ren asking for help not knowing what to do with the crying Ava. Ren just smiled at him, knowing his hyung would know what to do.

Just than MinHyun gathered all his courage and move closer to Ava. Lifting her face up by cupping his left hand on her cheeks slowly lifting her face up. Staring at Ava face full of tears, he cupped his right hand on her other check as well wiping her tears away. MinHyun was staring at Ava’s with his sweet and gentle eyes smiling at her. While Ava was just blushing, not knowing what to do. Just than MinHyun pulled her closer to him embracing her, putting his head on Ava shoulder’s. Finally saying “I fell for you at first sight as well.” Upon hearing the words Ava loosen her stiff body and hug Minhyun back smiling.

Ren looked at me smiling while I smiled back at him. After saying "Looks like my work is done here."

Image result for minhyun  nuestImage result for minhyun  nuest smiling