What's wrong?

My Love Story

Both of you broke the hug after a moment. Ren looked at you smiling, patting your head saying “You should go pursue your love as well.” winking at you. You look at him shocked, and felt a slight blush coming out of your face thinking (How did he know that I have fallen in love with JR? OMG, is it that obvious?) And as if he could read your mind, he spoke “Yes! It’s obvious. But Jr is oblivious, so you got to tell him straight up in the face that you like him. If not, he wouldn’t get it. Understand?” You stand there dumbfounded not knowing what to say. Then Ren continued “I’m rooting for both of you. Jr is a good guy, he will treat you well I grantee. Plus, you’re his first love. And his hasn’t lost his first kiss yet.” Winking at you again. He then pulled you on the wrist dragging you back to class. Because you were practically frozen there.

You got back to class with Ren. Sitting down on your seat, you saw Jr sleeping on the desk. You didn’t want to wake him up so you just listened to the class as usual. School was finally over and you tapped Jr on the shoulder waking him up. He looked up at you with a cold and unreadable expression. You knew something was not right, but before you could even ask. He got up and left the class leaving you there. You didn’t know what had happen, so you went home with Ava and Min Hyun as usual. You were back home and you felt the need to talk to Jr. Because you felt like he was not his usual self. You text him “Jr! Is everything alright? What’s wrong?!” You saw him online, he read you chat but went offline again. You felt hurt and called him, he rejected your call. You didn’t know what was going on, hence you tell yourself that you could talk to him about it tomorrow.

The next day came and you got to class early as usual. When the class was starting soon, Ren walked in with Min Hyun and Baek Ho and Jr was not there. You didn’t know why. Ren went beside you, sitting down on Jr seat asking you “Did you and Jr fight yesterday?” You look at him confuse, not knowing why he just ask that. He then continued, “We just thought you fought with him. Cause he locked himself in his room since school ended yesterday. We tried to get him out of the room for dinner last night and school today but there was no answer.” Your face grew worried, and Ren could tell. He then suggested “How about you come over after school today. Maybe you could get him out of his room?” You nodded and Ren smile at you before going back to his usual seat.

You couldn’t concentrate throughout the class, all you could think of was Jr. Thankfully the class today went by fast and it was already time to go home. You walked with Ava, Olivia and Nu’est back to their house. Because everyone was worried about Jr as much as you were. You got to their house and they showed you Jr’s room. While all of them just went to the living room wanting to give you and Jr some privacy. You stand in front of the heart pounding, you didn’t know if you are doing the right thing by being here. You felt your stomach twitch as you were too nervous. You held up your hand knocking on the door while holding your breath in. You spoke “Jr..It’s me Zenda. I’m here. Could you open up?” To your disappointment, there was no replied or any sound. You stood there for a moment but there was only silence. You decided to give up and turn away. Just then you hear the door CLICK.

You turned to the door that was unlock but still closed. You hold the door knop nervously, and said “I’m coming in…” then turn it open. You push the door slightly open and saw Jr on the bed fully covered by blanket. You help yourself in the room and close the door behind you. You walked to the bed sitting down on the floor in front of it, where you predicted Jr would be. You broke the silence by asking “Jr, what’s wrong?” but there was no reply. You reached out to the blanket covering his face, pulling it down. Jr lifted his head up in shocked while meeting your eyes. His eyes were red and puffy as if he cried the whole night. He tried to pull up the blanket up to cover his face, but you were grabbing it tightly preventing it. You then stared in to his eyes, with a serious face asking, “What’s wrong.”

He eyes started to fill with tears, he pulled you up on his bed. Pulling you in to a hug, saying “I lost you…” You didn’t know what he meant by that. Hence asking “I’m here, how could you have lost me?”. He was crying above your head but replied you “I…lo..lost.you..to.. Ren…a.agin” struggling to say it. Because he was crying so badly. But you still can’t comprehend what he was saying. So, you decide it was best to just wait for him to stop crying before you ask him again. You hug him back tightly him on his back to give him comfort. After a moment, he calms down from his crying but his face was still resting on you head. You start by saying “What do you mean by you lost me to Ren?” You could hear him swallow hardly, inhaling a deep breath before saying “You got back with Ren didn’t you.” You didn’t know how to respond to him. Because you have no idea where he got that idea from. He continued saying “Why can’t it be me….Why can’t you see me?” softly above your head.

You broke the hug, pulling him down a little so your face could meet his. He looked at you sadly with tears still in his eyes and around his cheeks. You brought both of your hands cupping his face, wiping every last bit of his tears off. He grab your wrist that was still on his face, with a sad expression saying “What can I do to make you look at me?” There was a moment of silence, both of you stayed there staring at each other. And with that he leans in closer to your face, until both of your lips met. He gave a soft peck on your lips before pulling away saying “It’s too late now…” sighing. Bring his eyes down not looking at you. You got every last bit of your courage, leaning closer to his face, kissing him. He got shocked, and froze there but you didn’t care. You just kiss him gently not breaking the kiss thinking (This ought to let him know that I like him) After a moment you pull away, only to meet with Jr shocked expression.

You could tell he still didn’t know what was going on and why you would kiss him back. You sigh and say “Wow, Ren was right. You really are oblivious even up till now.” He snapped back with those words and ask, “What do you mean?” You sigh again, you got closer to him giving him a peck on his cheek. Then brought your head up, to his ears whispering “I love you silly”. You plop you head back down on the bed, where you could see his face. He still looked shocked but asked “But…y.you..Ren….rr..roftop..” That’s when you knew where he got the idea of you and Ren. You continued saying, “I was just asking him to pursue Soo Yeon that day. I just didn’t want him to feel guilty anymore for breaking my heart, that’s why I told him we needed to talk. Besides he knew that I like you.”

You look at Jr smiling and he smiled back upon hearing your words. He cleared his throat and said, “But you didn’t really have to go to the extent of hugging him you know.” giving you a serious face. You could clearly tell that he was jealous. You chuckled saying “Fulfilling your boyfriend duties already aren’t you.” His face turned beet red avoiding your eye contact due to the word ‘boyfriend’. Making you chuckled even more, and making you whisper in to his ears “I like guys who are over protective and jealous. It’s cute.” Winking at him. He pouts saying, “Stop making fun of me!” making you laugh. You continued saying, “I’m sorry, you’re just too cute.”

With that his face turned serious and say, “I’ll show you who’s cute after this.” He pulls you closer to him roughly and caught your lips. Kissing you roughly and passionately, you replied to his kiss after a moment of being shocked. Both of you broke the kiss after a long time, out of breath and panting. He then looks at you grinning saying “Am I still cute now?” you smiled at him. Nodding and said, “Cute but so hot at the same time”. Both of you burst out in to laugher because of what you said. And after a moment of laughing you got up from his bed pulling him up and out of the door. Saying “Everyone is here, they are all worried about you. You should at least go and see them.” He smiled and nod, following you out of the room.

Related imageImage result for minhyun innisfree

Image result for Nu'estImage result for Nu'est

NU’EST W To Perform At 2017 Asia Song Festival, JR And Ren Confirmed As MCs!!!! OMG, my boys! So proud! <3